SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely understand! My family knows not to bother me too much when I'm engrossed with 'My Missing People'. That's what I've started calling them. There's a few on here that have just latched on to my heart and will be there forever. Heather is one if them. Please God bring her home.

BBM if only the world actually knew how much we care!

Hello, been lurking for a while, and I can't believe my first post is going to be about some woman's chacha. :blushing: The rumors of the sex act text came from a single poster who also posted other notorious falsehoods on "The Facebook Page That Must Not Be Named." Then everyone picked it up as fact. There was no proof or witnesses to back up this claim, so I'm doubtful it even exists.

Since the police stated that the charges were related to surveillance video taken around town, I suspect they were more likely from TM and SM fooling around in public places.

I'm not sure if you're referring to the same poster that I read(she posted on a certain "criminal profiler" blog that shall not be named.) She claimed to be a coworker of HE's at Tilted Kilt and said TM texted the photo of herself in a sex act with SM(i can't with that). in the same post, she claimed TM harassed HE at work and also that HE had come into work with a black eye that the poster implied was given to her by TM. Is this the same poster you're referring to? I'm just trying to get things straight because before I read your post, I was wondering if the sex text was confirmed by multiple sources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man on man today is wrestling state championships and why of course my son is in it and I'm gonna be missing all the excitement ( y'all know I'm kidding I'm super duper proud of his accomplishments) I will drop in as much as possible...I hope I'm not 10,000 post behind!!! Maybe someone could "ding" me for the major points lol

Maybe the financial charges are against SM since we don't know what his charges are yet.

LE is going to have to show their hand pretty soon as what required the warrants. I think this will happen when Sidney makes his appearance. The financial indiscretions relating to his business ,nothing along those lines were mentioned in Tammy's charges .I think her charges started with the obstruction charges and then whatever was discovered in the search. I feel they are no closer in finding Heather than they were before this arrest. Sidney is the key(weak link) in this,imo.

As for the case numbers ends in 21, 26, and 27, perhaps Sidney's are 22, 23, 24, and 25? Or maybe some charges were dropped?

Why are HCPD site still saying charges not listed? I'm sorry if this has already been asked and answered. I'm just getting back here since staying up until midnight catching up.

So not sure how accurate this is or not, but several people in the community posting online that the indecent exposure charge was given because of TM sending HE pictures of TM and SM having sexual relations.

Second Appearance= Pleading No Contest, Outright Dismissal, or We are going to trial.

I think they got her on these charges that would stick until they have evidence for the pending charges.:twocents: Imhoo it was a very smart move on LE's/prosecutor's part to move now on what would stick.:twocents:

I'm not sure if you're referring to the same poster that I read(she posted on a certain "criminal profiler" blog that shall not be named. She claimed to be a coworker of HE's at Tilted Kilt and said TM texted the photo of herself in a sex act with SM(i can't with that). in the same post, she claimed TM harassed HE at work and also that HE had come into work with a black eye that the poster implied was given to her by TM. Is this the same poster you're referring to? I'm just trying to get things straight because before I read your post, I was wondering if the sex text was confirmed by multiple sources.

This is the one I saw too

So not sure how accurate this is or not, but several people in the community posting online that the indecent exposure charge was given because of TM sending HE pictures of TM and SM having sexual relations.

wouldn't that be distribution of *advertiser censored*?

So I wonder if people knew this was coming down the pike, or hoping something like this would occur, because the previous "talk" about a Bounty, would make sense now if people did not show up for court.....
IMOO.

Once we know what his charges are, we will get a better sense of how this is going to play out. He will probably have very similar charges to hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar