SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to know what she has to say about this... She might even be proud as it shows her and he's 'husband' enjoying such an active sex life...if that's what it's about me course

As for the case numbers ends in 21, 26, and 27, perhaps Sidney's are 22, 23, 24, and 25? Or maybe some charges were dropped?

I think they would only be if she exposed herself to children?

I don't think it's legal to expose yourself to adults, either, is it? Without their consent?? I'm not sure it should matter if it's seen by a child or not. Sex offenders are on the RSO list for sexual offenses against adults, not just kids.

As for the case numbers ends in 21, 26, and 27, perhaps Sidney's are 22, 23, 24, and 25? Or maybe some charges were dropped?

I've searched the public index for those case numbers and nothing comes up. I guess time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the closed thread someone said TM can stay in jail til ALL charges are heard!!!
Gives me hope! I hope someone tells her they towed away Disney on wheels to anger her more!!!

Questions/answers please about bond hearing....
I didn't look at all the bond returnable court links but what is WEIRD and I don't understand is the Bond Returnable Court........
For GARRETT STARNES his is a bond returnable court begin date for JUNE 27th at 8:30 and next to it is a completion date of Jan 29th of this year.
for TAMMY MOORER she also has a Bond Returnable Court date of JUNE 27th at 8:30.
Does this mean that she and Garrett will be at the courthouse the same day?
I haven't checked Bill Barrett yet on his bond returnable court date but I did see it previously.
Wouldn't that be a mob circus if everybody had to be back on the 27th of June????
IMOO.

http://publicindex.sccourts.org/Horry/PublicIndex/PISearch.aspx

Mods, please remove this if I'm out of line.

Let's say that sex charges are for the alleged text she sent to HE depicting a sexual act between TM and SM. Unless TM was stupid enough to save that text on her phone, how would they be able to access that unless they had HE's phone?

I'm two hours from where she is and I feel like I will lock myself in my home if she gets out. (Exaggerating of course). I just think the world is safer with her locked up.

Let's say that sex charges are for the alleged text she sent to HE depicting a sexual act between TM and SM. Unless TM was stupid enough to save that text on her phone, how would they be able to access that unless they had HE's phone?

I think HE showed it to others or sent it to someone.

Or the phone company may have access?

If there were much more serious charges coming, what would be the point of the little charges? If they had something that could get the Moorers 10+ years in prison, why add on charges that won't result in barely any jail time? It would just seem like a waste of money to me?

To buy time? To have a reason to get a warrant to search the property? I'm just thinking out loud. I really don't know how all this works and what type of tactics LE typically use. We need one of WS's verified attorneys!

She will be terrorizing via her Facebook soon.

I'm nauseous from this.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

That was my first thought too ... oh boy!!

That was what her smirk was about. Those charges don't mean piddly, does that mean LE did not find what they thought they would yesterday?

Maybe a deleted photo could be retrieved from her phone? Or his? If this happened...JMO

I feel sick. Please throw more charges before they bail out!! Please!!!

She is due back in court 6-27 for the current charges.

Let the harassment charges begin...this makes me sick.

I'm so disappointed - I was hoping for more serious charges. You know that she'll be able to post bond and be able to go home soon if they don't have more charges pending!

I am thinking maybe this was more to put pressure on her. Maybe she cannot travel now. If she can't go to Disney, she may get more and more stressed and everyone knows she has a propensity to say exactly what she is feeling on social media. I think LE probably is waiting for her to crack and this was the first step. It will be interesting to see what he is charged with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat