SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that would work. However, threaten to take her kids or Disney away and she may throw the creeper under the bus.

I agree. The kids might be kept out of the house with the sex charges. Plus now LE can keep a closer eye on them and maybe now they can't leave the state. Not sure about that with pending charges. But it certainly puts the pressure on her.

I've seen people have smaller charges and as they leave their bond hearing be rearrested on bigger charges. Going before a judge a second time makes the second set of charges higher.

That happened with Jerice Hunter, then she was arrested again for CAPITAL MURDER. Hope that is what happens in this case.

IMO, LE thought they were going to find something big at that house. They have some sort of evidence that is leading them, but are probably being held back by the DA's office. They don't like to file on a no-body case.

Do we know if the search is over at TM and Sm property?
I have to believe that LE has some kind of plan for the way this is being played out. Neighbors have reported that LE has been present near the Ms home daily and there are multiple LE agencies working this. Seems way too large for an obstruction charge and indecent exposure charges.
Also I do not think the indecent exposure charges could have anything to do with her children being present or the charges would be much harsher.
All this is MOO

Hello, been lurking for a while, and I can't believe my first post is going to be about some woman's chacha. :blushing: The rumors of the sex act text came from a single poster who also posted other notorious falsehoods on "The Facebook Page That Must Not Be Named." Then everyone picked it up as fact. There was no proof or witnesses to back up this claim, so I'm doubtful it even exists.

Since the police stated that the charges were related to surveillance video taken around town, I suspect they were more likely from TM and SM fooling around in public places.

Well, I saw it myself so I have no doubt it exists. No doubt at all for me.

ETA...I could have been tricked into thinking it was "the" sex text, I dunno. But at the time I thought it was real.

Btw, welcome! :)

JMO unless I have provided a link.

I had posted a gazillion threads ago that I had been reading up on Histrionic Personality disorder...then criminal charges related to public exposure or sex acts...have to say, TM seems to have classic symptoms of this.

From my understanding histrionics want sympathy and pity but narcissistic personalities want admiration. I think she has too much pride to be histrionic. But I'm no expert :)

Hello, been lurking for a while, and I can't believe my first post is going to be about some woman's chacha. :blushing: The rumors of the sex act text came from a single poster who also posted other notorious falsehoods on "The Facebook Page That Must Not Be Named." Then everyone picked it up as fact. There was no proof or witnesses to back up this claim, so I'm doubtful it even exists.

Since the police stated that the charges were related to surveillance video taken around town, I suspect they were more likely from TM and SM fooling around in public places.

:welcome:

To the best of my knowledge, you have to pay for all of your own educational materials when you homeschool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, you do. however, you can count them off for tax purposes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

To the best of my knowledge, you have to pay for all of your own educational materials when you homeschool.

Not in every state, that's for sure. My neighbors "home school" (cyber school) and their daughter got a free laptop, all curriculum free, and all free field trips. Totally depends on how you're doing it. We're not in SC.

Would 16 years in prison only happen if the judge is also emotionally invested in the HE case, and wants the Moorers to pay somehow? If a judge knew nothing of the connection, would he or she give Tammy 16 years?

Ethically, wouldn't they have to be impartial?
IMOO.

Good Morning everyone! Haven't heard anything new that hasn't already been mentioned this morning. Have a ton of speculation running through my head now that TM has been charged with the sex charges. Suppose all these "vacations" are a cover up..are they in the business of selling pretty young girls into sex trade?? Something is just not right here.

Not in every state, that's for sure. My neighbors "home school" (cyber school) and their daughter got a free laptop, all curriculum free, and all free field trips. Totally depends on how you're doing it. We're not in SC.

We have that option here in SC, too, but it's not considered homeschooling. There is a state run online school (I believe ours may be high school only) that provides a laptop, $ for Internet, etc, but it is actually a public school.

Usually a Bail Bondsman executes the surety bond. The actual cash put up is usually 10% of the surety bond, which is this case would be $2000. It is an "insurance policy" that the person charged will show up back in court on their court date. If they don't show up, the Bailbondsman will find them! We have about 10 bailbond companies around our courthouse, and I personally know one of them. I wouldn't want to be in that business, but the one I know drives a pretty nice BMW, lol

I had posted a gazillion threads ago that I had been reading up on Histrionic Personality disorder...then criminal charges related to public exposure or sex acts...have to say, TM seems to have classic symptoms of this.

Haven't read up on HPD, but IMO she is a textbook Narcissist.

So it will be interesting to see if she really does jump right back into her FB and SM posting when she gets out. If she has a good lawyer- he will tell her to stay off the Internet. But from what we can see of her personality so far- I don't know if she will be able control herself to keep quiet. Maybe she will post under another screen name?? Who knows...
But it should be interesting.

People with narcissistic/histrionic personality disorders NEVER listen to anyone let alone a lawyer! They know it all.........
LE has her computer, she will get another, dream up new names and be right back on, thinking LE will never know!:banghead:

Ok here's my take-
You had to have done something PRETTY BAD to be getting 16 years (max) for these charges!!!! I mean, right?! Its got to be more than just showing her "coo-ca" sorry....lol

I'm wondering the same thing. OJ charges usually net up to 10 years. So up to 6 years is for????

Ethically, wouldn't they have to be impartial?
IMOO.

Exactly. That's why I think a judge would not give Tammy 16 years in prison, unless they had a bias. So either she gets a judge like that, and appeals the decision, or she gets a judge who doesn't sentence her to anywhere near that amount. I would be absolutely shocked if she actually serves a 16-year sentence.

Well, I saw it myself so I have no doubt it exists. No doubt at all for me.

ETA...I could have been tricked into thinking it was "the" sex text, I dunno. But at the time I thought it was real.

Btw, welcome! :)

JMO unless I have provided a link.

Say WHAAAAAAT?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads