SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to speculate, but I remember in the disappearance of Kim Bucy Parrish in Orangeburg, SC last December, her killer is said to have fed her body to alligators to cover evidence. He was still charged with murder. I hate that to be discovered as the fate of HE.

Huntington Beach State Park gates close at 10 I believe. No way to get through the gates until morning. Do you have a link to the police report? I know Duck season was probably in effect then.

The Oyster Recycling entrance closer to Murrells Inlet is rarely locked at night, though. Personally, I think the steam power station towards Conway makes more sense just b/c the alligators are right near the Waterway in the winter there b/c the water in the retention lake is so warm. JMO

Something mentioned yesterday by LE had me wondering last night. It was reported that the children were safe. Is this normal to say this after parental arrest or could it be there was/is cause for concern about their safety?

That's normal protocol to keep reporters from trying to gain access to minors. I asked my neighbor (an investigator for a county police dept) last night.

I can imagine NG...."Disney Mom" on trial...ugh

I think Nancy Grace is a vile human being. I heard something on the news the other day about how people were rightfully upset that she had been referring to a little girl whose body had been stored in a refrigerator as "freezer tot" and even told viewers to use the hash tag #freezertot. She is disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something mentioned yesterday by LE had me wondering last night. It was reported that the children were safe. Is this normal to say this after parental arrest or could it be there was/is cause for concern about their safety?

That stuck out to me, too. It's like he emphasized that they were safe. Generally, they just state they're in the care of a close relative or whatnot. I've never heard them actually say, "the children are safe."

So we can expect more charges in connection to HE's case in the next few days. That will make for an extremely tense household. I really feel for the kids.

So, if additional charges are pending, any idea on a time frame of when they'd be filed?

I think Nancy Grace is a vile human being. I heard something on the news the other day about how people were rightfully upset that she had been referring to a little girl whose body had been stored in a refrigerator as "freezer tot" and even told viewers to use the hash tag #freezertot. She is disgusting.

What the f...? Are you serious?

The Oyster Recycling entrance closer to Murrells Inlet is rarely locked at night, though. Personally, I think the steam power station towards Conway makes more sense just b/c the alligators are right near the Waterway in the winter there b/c the water in the retention lake is so warm. JMO

Why are we talking about alligators?

Huntington Beach State Park gates close at 10 I believe. No way to get through the gates until morning. Do you have a link to the police report? I know Duck season was probably in effect then.

The link was posted in the wee hours of this AM, one thread back around 2 or 3:00 AM. The suspicious incident occurred on Atalaya (spelling?) place or court... a dead end street that goes to the water's edge which is across from the park.

Wasn't GS also charged with obstruction of Justice? So if that is the case GS's arrest is equal to TM and SMs. But GS didn't have a search warrant and a raid on his home?

I don't believe they are equal if it is in fact due to pictures being sent to HE as they most likely didn't mention that little tidbit when speaking to police. MOO... Also, IF it is due to the pictures being sent to HE then that would be looked at as harassing HE before her disappearance and would allow them a possible reason to get a search warrant? Just thinking out loud as to why they wouldn't have done the same regarding GS.

OMG!!! /floridamomma jaw hits the warm sand/

I'm speechless!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Thank you! So the same charges as TM.

I'm hoping there is some solid evidence from that search yesterday. One of the Lt.s said they collected a lot of evidence - trouble is, we don't know if it is connected to Heather :(

This HCPD is sure messing up all my speculation/scenarios/etc.

Salem

I signed off late last night feeling so hopeful but today I am so let down. I think most people think when Heather went missing, she may have been in a vehicle belonging to the Ms. But, they were not watched immediately and have had 2 months to dispose of anything that may connect them with her. That's a lot of time to cover one's tracks.

I hate to think the search was a fishing trip, but if it was, I hope the Disney Queen overlooked something good enough for murder charges. Most likely she is not as smart as she thinks.

My heart breaks for Heather's family; what an emotional roller-coaster their lives have become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member