SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie Robusto @stephRobusto a local reporter is tweeting about a conversation with Horry County Solicitor Richardson 15 minutes ago

He says "we all want closure. This is not it. An arrest is not Closure"...
He says "this case has never been quiet. If the public sees a lull in the investigation, I promise that is not the case..."

He continues "...there is constant action behind the scenes. I don't want to release info that could jeopardize the work of investigators"

If I knew how to provide the link to this I would

What the f...? Are you serious?

Unfortunately, yes. http://blog.sfgate.com/stew/2014/02/07/nancy-grace-calls-dead-napa-girl-freezertot/Can you imagine? I don't even understand what drives her to investigate these cases. I would think that most people fall into that type of career because they feel intense sympathy and empathy for victims and their loved ones and/or are family of victims of a crime themselves(John Walsh, for example). Her insensitivity is off the charts. It makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brooke Holden ‏@brooke_holden 13m
Sidney Moorer will be charged w/ 1 ct obstruction of justice 2 cts indecent No bond hearing but HCPD confirms charges are same #heatherelvis

why no bond hearing ??

What a sordid mess. Didn't think the arrest would be the conclusion or be all end all, but thought/hoped it would pertain to something of more substance re: Heather. Sorry to see things, for now, revolving around more obstruction charges and SM/TM's sexcapades.

Wish NecroSearch would be called in to find the victim.

They don't own any property, I guess her daddy will post the bond for her. Wonder if he will for Sidney?

titles to trucks, campers are considered property ....out of state properties, they can cash out jewelry, etc... mickey tickets.......just kidding there:floorlaugh:

Ugh, posted to the wrong area last time! Sorry, mods!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stephanie Robusto @stephRobusto a local reporter is tweeting about a conversation with Horry County Solicitor Richardson 15 minutes ago

He says "we all want closure. This is not it. An arrest is not Closure"...
He says "this case has never been quiet. If the public sees a lull in the investigation, I promise that is not the case..."

He continues "...there is constant action behind the scenes. I don't want to release info that could jeopardize the work of investigators"

If I knew how to provide the link to this I would

Here ya go! Thanks for the heads up to the update! :) :seeya:

https://twitter.com/StephRobusto

Stephanie Robusto @stepRobusto on twitter
says that
Solicitor says there is a hold on both Moorers as the judge expects additional charges...

That stuck out to me, too. It's like he emphasized that they were safe. Generally, they just state they're in the care of a close relative or whatnot. I've never heard them actually say, "the children are safe."

"The children are safe" is the normal wording that LE uses around here (central MA). They will sometimes say "in state custody," but not always.

DON'T LOSE HOPE YET! As one of the mods stated above, there is still 11 hours worth of evidence they collected to analyze. THERE ARE STILL MORE CHARGES PENDING. Just keep the faith that there will be Justice for Heather at the end of all of this. Hopefully SOON.

Brooke Holden ‏@brooke_holden 13m
Sidney Moorer will be charged w/ 1 ct obstruction of justice 2 cts indecent No bond hearing but HCPD confirms charges are same #heatherelvis

why no bond hearing ??

You think so they are keeping him in J Rueben longer hoping he will talk as he can't go home with Tammy?

titles to trucks, campers are considered property ....out of state properties, they can cash out jewelry, etc... mickey tickets.......just kidding there:floorlaugh:

Can they use the truck titles if the vehicles are still being processed by LE?

says that
Solicitor says there is a hold on both Moorers as the judge expects additional charges...

I would think this pertains to the evidence allegedly found and analyzed. At least I hope so. But perhaps it has to do with minor children, or other issues now plaguing the greater case.

says that

Anyone know how long they can be held? Though I want them held as long as possible, it always surprises me that people can be held at all...

(snipped)
I hate to think the search was a fishing trip, but if it was, I hope the Disney Queen overlooked something good enough for murder charges. Most likely she is not as smart as she thinks.

They'll have to process whatever they found yesterday, and that could take some time.

Anyone know how long they can be held? Though I want them held as long as possible, it always surprises me that people can be held at all...

They can be held until their next court date if they don't post bond, since their next court date is for the charges they are currently incarcerated for.

says that

Excellent news. Hey, mods, that "patience" thing is working :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members