SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please Link me too or bump the photo of the M's fire pit with the burned Mickey Mouse doll.. TIA

please? I was just fixing to ask after you told me about it.

Fire pit....
I need to know more.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

In terms of the search warrant executed yesterday vs. the charges so far...

It was my impression that LE had enough evidence of some type of financial crime that enabled them to perform a search of the M property. Then, while they were there, they were able to look for additional evidence in regards to HE.

Is my understanding of this correct? Anyone?

It was a legal way to get LE in the door so to speak.

So, with the current charges of "Sex/Indecent exposure" and "Obstructing justice", where is the financial crime/charge(s)? Will there be any? Or, was this in fact a simple tactic to obtain a search warrant that could potentially lead to additional evidence without even worrying about any financial discrepancies?

A bit behind so sorry if someone has said this. I'm thinking the financial stuff may be why the US Attorneys office had someone at the search. Maybe federal charges relating to the financial part of it.
Not too sure.

Stephanie Robusto @stepRobusto on twitter
says that
Solicitor says there is a hold on both Moorers as the judge expects additional charges...

bumping this up... not sure how long a hold can be but even if she applied for bond and posted it according to this reporter there is a hold on her release pending further charges.

:twocents:

What was the other court website we were using? It said if someone was still in jail or not. Not the public index search one, the other one.

I hope she went through the steps of getting the bail bondsman, and thought she was leaving there, and BOOM judge says NOPE, charges pending. I really hope that happened!!!

Now I would pay to have a picture of the look on her face ! :floorlaugh:

By the way did Sidney get a haircut? I bet that ticked OMW off, we know she loves a man with long hair.

Could someone please Link me too or bump the photo of the M's fire pit with the burned Mickey Mouse doll.. TIA

I don't think it's a Mickey Mouse doll. It looks like a pattern in the ashes that looks like Mickey Mouse, but damn it's creepy. Hang on a sec and I'll see if I can find it in the previous thread.

Going way back to the previous thread, nosysw posted this:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ACTIVE SEARCH SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

"Someone, I think it may have been a WS'er told a story about getting stuck on It's a Small World and they still have nightmares about it."

That was me. They were putting boats through as fast as they could, there was a mechanical failure in the unloading area, and traffic backed up most of the way through the ride.

We were stuck for almost half an hour.

In the pink room. (http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e368/2DieFR/PDVD_001.jpg)

Right in front of the three Indian girls in pink saris with their little piping voices.

*whimpers and flees the memory*

sorry but that is hysterical.....just trying to get that song at of your head can cause one to seek therapy......:banghead:

This totally doesn't surprise me because of course she knows more than any stupid attorney would.
Wow! A nice glimpse further into her personality.

**catching up because I was a good mom and attended son's basketball game and paid attention to the game and didn't once look at my phone to stay up on the case. The whole time I'm wondering have they been charged? What are the charges? What is the bond? Are they getting out? Lol this isn't healthy.

It was just a bond hearing. Most people are not represented by attorneys at this point. In fact, this is the hearing where you ask for representation, if you cannot afford your own.

They have been charged with 2 counts of indecent exposure and 1 count of obstruction of justice, each.

TM has a $20,000 bond, which has been posted. SM has not had a bond hearing yet. However, the judge has ordered both M's held (likely 72 hours) pending additional charges since there is 11 hours worth of evidence collection to analyze.

"According to HCPD, a hold has been placed on both of them pending additional charges, this means neither can post bond to be released tonight."

"Tammy Moorer told Judge Dennis Phipps that this sitauation has caused her to lose her job, and talked briefly about her family, including her 8 and 14-year-old boys and 12-year-old girl."

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24785...ection-with-heather-elvis-case-police-confirm

Being hauled out at 7:00 without her "face on" or her hair "did."
LE rumagging through her yard and home.
LE leaving her personal space a mess.
The mattress and facilities at the jail.
Further, having none of her own toiletries.
The menu in jail.
Not being able to update and delete her SM posts.
Posting bond and still being held.
Finding out LE took her new ride and probably all of her phones, computers and online devices as well as her cameras.
That she can't control what hubbie says or does.
And finally, that her family will not be at home when she does get bonded out.

All of this might just push her over the edge and into harsh reality or into snapping. When it comes to TCM's personality, LE has played this well.

I say 15 minutes lol

I agree, but I think she'll disable her account, and her other account (the one she pretends is her husband's). I don't think we'll see her, as much as I actually wish she'd keep posting. I think she knows it's serious now and her desire to try to keep out of prison will supersede her desire for attention. I hope I'm wrong since it is quite a show and gives us more to sleuth.

sc bail law link (here is just a snip)

Any individual initially incarcerated without having been formally charged with the violation of a crime, who remains incarcerated for a maximum of twenty-four hours of delivery by law enforcement to the detention facility without having been formally charged with a crime, shall be discharged from the detention facility by the magistrate or municipal judge conducting bond hearings. However, if law enforcement or a prosecutorial agency presents compelling written evidence to the bonding magistrate or municipal judge as to why an individual should not be released within twenty-four hours pursuant to this provision of this Order, the bonding magistrate or municipal judge, after considering the evidence, may delay discharge of the defendant for an additional period not to exceed twenty-four hours. Any written evidence presented and accepted by the bonding judge as compelling evidence to delay the release of an uncharged individual must be immediately forwarded to the Chief Magistrate of that county. The Chief Magistrate in each county is responsible for coordinating with the necessary local officials, which includes, but may not be limited to, the custodian of the detention facility, local law enforcement, and any affected prosecutorial agencies, to ensure that the procedures for the required and proper accounting, notification, and release of individuals, pursuant to the Order of the Supreme Court dated September 19, 2007, are followed, regardless of whether the initial detention was initiated by municipal or county law enforcement.
http://www.judicial.state.sc.us/summaryCourtBenchBook/HTML/CriminalE.htm

No WAY!!
I do not understand how this can be. If the warrant was issued over financial discrepancy , wouldn't at least one charge have to stem from this?!?

I am waaaayyyy behind... So forgive me if this has been discussed...

But maybe the obstruction of justice charge is for the financial matters referred to as being a reason for the warrants yesterday?

Just a thought...

Being hauled out at 7:00 without her "face on" or her hair "did."
LE rumagging through her yard and home.
LE leaving her personal space a mess.
The mattress and facilities at the jail.
Further, having none of her own toiletries.
The menu in jail.
Not being able to update and delete her SM posts.
Posting bond and still being held.
Finding out LE took her new ride and probably all of her phones, computers and online devices as well as her cameras.
That she can't control what hubbie says or does.
And finally, that her family will not be at home when she does get bonded out.

All of this might just push her over the edge and into harsh reality or into snapping. When it comes to TCM's personality, LE has done played this well.
LE going through all your personal items:blushing:(and letting you know they were there to boot) is going to send shockwaves through her system,imo.

I think we'll know she's out when her FB is deactivated. I don't think she's so smart, but I don't think she's so dumb, either. MOO.

I don't have sufficient privileges yet to post a new thread, but could someone start one for this teen that went missing from the French Quarter?

"Police say 18-year-old Robyn Short was last seen Friday at about 5 p.m. leaving Café Du Monde. Short was on her way to The Clover Grill to meet friends but did not make it there, according to police."

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...ssing-in-french-quarter/24617624#mid=18312466

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha