SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
praying for the Elvis family. I can't begin to wrap my head around their broken hearts.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

This is about kidnapping in SC:

According to the laws of South Carolina, whoever shall unlawfully seize, confine, inveigle, decoy, kidnap, abduct or carry away any other person by any means whatsoever without authority of law, except when a minor is seized or taken by his parent, is guilty of a felony and, upon conviction, must be imprisoned for a period not to exceed thirty years unless sentenced for murder as provided in Section 16-3-20. -

See more at: http://kidnapping.uslegal.com/state...idnappingabduction-laws/#sthash.Bu4228Gg.dpuf

Go, horry county, go!!!

Talk, sidney, talk!!!

every charge made, brings back a new holding time IIRC...........LE has a trick up their sleeve. Crossing t's and dotting i's.......lirtle charges every day til the BIG ones.........JMOO

I'm thinking a profiler met with le and they planned this out to a T! (no pun intended!)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I hope LE has a very solid case, and isn't just arresting her because of all the public pressure.

Trying to prove to a jury that someone is guilty of kidnapping, yet haven't no charge related to exactly what happened to the victim afterwards, sounds like it could be very difficult.

LE has been very cautious in this case, I think they have what they need to prosecute her and probably more charges are coming too. MOO

Just HER for now. hmmm
Could be a repeat of yesterday,that his comes later.

I don't think he kidnapped her or killed her I believe Tammy did that all by her lonesome.

He might have helped her cover it up!

All JMO

Even though I expected this, I didn't expect this. KWIM?

Praying for the Elvis family right now.

Someone being charged with kidnapping, not murder, and the body hasn't been found has to be extremely rare, right? Especially since nowadays, most victims who are kidnapped and either not found (so the case never goes to trial), found dead (so there is kidnapping + murder charges) or found alive (and in that case, you have kidnapping, plus abuse charges, etc).

It's possible they will add murder charges too, but if they tried just a kidnapping charge, I wonder how many other cases there are like that?
Very rare for Kidnapping to be charged with no victim. LE must have concrete evidence she was held by TM and possibly SM against her will.

Since she was quick to post initial bond yesterday, she must not have seen this coming...Sidney on the otherhand never posted bond...

Someone being charged with kidnapping, not murder, and the body hasn't been found has to be extremely rare, right? Especially since nowadays, most victims who are kidnapped and either not found (so the case never goes to trial), found dead (so there is kidnapping + murder charges) or found alive (and in that case, you have kidnapping, plus abuse charges, etc).

It's possible they will add murder charges too, but if they tried just a kidnapping charge, I wonder how many other cases there are like that?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA - Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 **arrest** - #20

AGT was first charged with kidnapping of Sierra LaMar. She still has not been found.

IMOO, kidnapping is you take someone against their will. and yes murder charges can come later. Kidnapping raises the bond hearing and holds you more days til they can do the murder charges. JMOO

Very rare for Kidnapping to be charged with no victim. LE must have concrete evidence she was held by TM and possibly SM against her will.

I said it on Friday...I think when Sidney went to the hospital, he confessed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiprocker