SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if cameras picked up something of interest? like, a confrontation? idk

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Floridamomma, that's where my mind is headed right now. And I think it may have been with the wife. Or, maybe both of the Moorers were there. I can totally see TM insisting that SM "do something" to HE if she or they ran into her at McD's that day. She would be livid. Maybe tell SM that he needed to put a scare into HE, then either something went wrong or TM took it a step further... idk...

But, IF one or both of them were at McD's and saw/confronted her, that shows a motive, right?

I knew a couple who remind me of these two. She was a (former) co-worker, and the only one I can think of that I never got along with. Wish I could send pics because they even look similar to these two. She railed at him in front of people and even though he worked night shift, he had a list of chores to be done before she got home. She would call an hour before we left work and go down the list. I heard her call him an idiot because he forgot to take the pork chops out of the freezer. I recently saw they were divorced and now have new relationships, but they all hang out like buds. I think of them when I read about this and I can see the same scenario in their home. SM is the king of jerks in my book, but TM is the pot stirrer to me.

Something is bothering me...........do we know the date that TM got fired from her job?
I do not think it was in the last few days. TM says it is over this HE case. Now if she lost her job over 'something else' and was it around Dec ??????

RE: Handicap Parking tag...the parking tag may be assigned to her child. If so, I bet the child/children receive assistance via Medicaid. Since both parents are 'self employed' and probably don't has insurance. LE may be looking into those financial records.
I think a poster said that SM was planning to run the Disney Marathon. Does he look like a long distance runner? I didn't look at all of his posted pics on FB.

He walked a half marathon at Disney after her disappearance.

My mom has a handicap thing to hang from the rear view mirror. Even though she no longer drives, when I take her for appointments this hangs from my mirror if we need to use a special parking spot. My mom is not in a wheelchair, so sometimes I'm able to let her out right by a door if she can sit and wait for me to park. If you wanted to abuse it, all you'd have to do is hang it from the mirror. However, my mom's name is on hers, if someone ever wanted to take the time to verify the user.

But their vehicles might have the handicapped plates!

Something is bothering me...........do we know the date that TM got fired from her job?
I do not think it was in the last few days. TM says it is over this HE case. Now if she lost her job over 'something else' and was it around Dec ??????

I don't even believe her. I don't think she "lost her job"....wasn't she technically self employed? I think all the speculation, in addition to her own behavior, was just bad for business. I don't think anyone fired her.

My mom has a handicap thing to hang from the rear view mirror. Even though she no longer drives, when I take her for appointments this hangs from my mirror if we need to use a special parking spot. My mom is not in a wheelchair, so sometimes I'm able to let her out right by a door if she can sit and wait for me to park. If you wanted to abuse it, all you'd have to do is hang it from the mirror. However, my mom's name is on hers, if someone ever wanted to take the time to verify the user.

Same here. We frequently take her car if we're going somewhere together for this reason. Not to abuse it, but so that SHE doesn't have to walk far.

Just checking in today to see if there has been any new updates. Still praying that Heather is found...sooner than later.

A hold has been placed on both Sidney and Tammy Moorer pending additional charges, meaning neither can post bond to be released tonight.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24785...vis-case-police-confirm#.UwlsLWhoZ4c.facebook

Not sure if the hold will stay in place until further charges are brought.

Someone had posted a link to the local law that said the hold could not exceed 24 hours. I don't know when the clock Started ticking on that but imagine it would end some time today...

My mother wasn't strict with us, but she did tell us that nothing good happens after 2am. Sadly, there's a lot of truth to that.

My Mom has never been one to mince words, or hold back what she thinks. Her saying was "nothing out after midnight but *advertiser censored* and whoremongrels". Such a rough life as nightowl from 20's onward... but MOM, I am neither! Then the wonderful..."well what's eating your conscious that you can't sleep?" Grrrrrr!!!!!

And sadly I could have been Heather. I did date a much older man. I never felt that eww factor. He wasn't married, but I didn't know that when I met him. To be honest, I was just astonished that his older man, who could have dated anyone, wanted to date me, when the guys my own age weren't given me the time of day. Yup, now 20yrs later, my outlook is entirely different. I will say I was manipulated into believeing and doing many things that I wouldn't do today, and wouldn't have done then on my own! Heck, I wasn't even old enough to buy alcohol, but he had no problem buying it.. (sigh) Thank you Lord that I'm still alive to tell my own daughter about the dangers out there.

Do we know the name of the business Sidney has?

The Diane Zamora/David Graham case has been on my mind for a while, in thinking of TM. Some posters have mentioned it. She and her boyfriend were young, but the situation is similar. Diane found out that David had cheated on her with Adrienne Jones, a runner on his track team, and Diane said the only way to "fix it" was by killing Adrienne. So they did...both of them, in this case. Beat her and then shot her. TM seems "young" brain-wise.

As far as the whole age difference thing...we know Heather was attracted to SM as soon as she saw him. She tweeted about it. I doubt at the time she was thinking of "home wrecking". As far as HIS age, pushing forty, I think many people (women, mostly) do not want to think about men his age being attracted "that way" to women of her age...but we see it every day and know it happens. It is where the term "trophy wife" comes from...my husband is in his forties, so yeah, who wants to think about that? But if a man is less than happy at home, and receives flattering attention from a lovely women...age is not always the point. JMO

Anyway...the DZ case makes for chilling reading.

But their vehicles might have the handicapped plates!

My mom had the plates when she drove but she had the hanging card for when she was being driven by others. Now, of course thats all we use since she no longer drives. She actually has more than one. Hmm.

SCDMV now requires placards that have a photo ID of the disabled person (for hanging ones). Your doctor has to fill out forms for a permanent license plate and your name has to be on the registration of the vehicle. I did this for my mother and even though she is now blind, her name had to be on the vehicle registration that was in my dad's name. This was effective 2010.
SCDMV has all the info.

The Diane Zamora/David Jone case has been on my mind for a while, in thinking of TM. Some posters have mentioned it. She and her boyfriend were young, but the situation is similar. Diane found out that David had cheated on her with Adrienne Jones, a runner on his track team, and Diane said the only way to "fix it" was by killing Adrienne. So they did...both of them, in this case. Beat her and then shot her. TM seems "young" brain-wise.

As far as the whole age difference thing...we know Heather was attracted to SM as soon as she saw him. She tweeted about it. I doubt at the time she was thinking of "home wrecking". As far as HIS age, pushing forty, I think many people (women, mostly) do not want to think about men his age being attracted "that way" to women of her age...but we see it every day and know it happens. It is where the term "trophy wife" comes from...my husband is in his forties, so yeah, who wants to think about that? But if a man is less than happy at home, and receives flattering attention from a lovely women...age is not always the point. JMO

Anyway...the DZ case makes for chilling reading.

I wonder just how common it is for the wife or gf to kill the mistress? Wasn't there another case in Texas back in the 80s where that happened, and the wife used a very unusual yet brutal murder method?

even if only a very small percentage of posts?<1%
I'm not copying the whole of anything & I'm leaving the link intact so ppl can reference.
THat site has a HUGE volume of posts/pics/etc.
I thought the 10% rule applied??

The 10% rule does not apply to social media. Here's the rule:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

And here is the link to the rules: Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member