SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So yesterday, it sounded like the hold could only be 24 hours...Tammy at leat would need to be released shortly unless more charges are brought?

I was just about to ask this...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

BBM ... I have been wondering this, too, Eileen. Not that SM is innocent, because I don't think he is -- but I keep wondering whether whatever happened was initiated by TM, and SM found himself an accessory after the fact. Maybe?

I think so too!
I think this all happened while he was home asleep.
He wakes up to Tammy coming in and he says what the ____ did you do!

I don't think he killed her but I do think Wife had him help clean up.

Congrats to your parents. I just don't understand why a 20 year old with her full life ahead of her, would want to take on a soon to be ex wife and 3 kids. I know it happens all the time but is sure does seem crazy to me.

Maybe the prospect of the reality of that was why she seemed to be crying (as reported by BW) when Heather told her that SM was going to leave his wife for her.

Perhaps there are some learning disorders in children that are eligible for handicapped parking??? I have no clue. Or maybe one of them was disabled? Did anyone in the family have surgery or something? My mom got a temporary tag when she had knee surgery.

Her dad is disabled (Handicapped) SM stated this on their FB.

In the recent court room pictures, SM is not a bad looking man. We find him repulsive because of what he's done, but if he were a random guy who you saw walking down the street, I don't think any of us would find him unattractive. He looks better with the short hair IMO.

Now to rudely generalize, most of the men that work in the back of the house at a restaurant are not attractive. Waiters, yes. Line cooks and bus boys...no. I understand that's a broad generalization. But I'd say SM looked pretty good compared to who she likely worked with. I can understand the attraction.

Maybe the prospect of the reality of that was why she seemed to be crying (as reported by BW) when Heather told her that SM was going to leave his wife for her.

I think she was crying because she was happy I do believe she had feelings for the guy!

"Police were working to obtain surveillance footage from the Carolina Forest McDonalds on International Drive. A receipt time stamped 4:34 p.m. Dec. 17 was found in Elvis' car on Dec. 19."

Wow. I thought that was unimportant too. Wonder if SM was with her at McD's, and that's his obstructing justice charge.

ETA: Obstructing justice by lying about the last time he saw her. Should have completed my thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Or, maybe TM was at McD's at the same time, saw HE, had a hissy fit, then stewed in that hissy fit for hours. Maybe said something to SM about "I saw your girl, you need to do something about this"...

Thinking out loud, total speculation on my part.

I'm wondering if cameras picked up something of interest? like, a confrontation? idk

It would certainly be of interest if the tape showed TM or SM buying food and the receipt was found in Heather's car after she went missing. ;)

I don't understand why a 20 year old that is very pretty would want to be involved with an older, married man with 3 kids that looks like a schmuck.

In my opinion, it could have been a sexual attraction and he may have said things to Heather that she desired to hear, which may have made her feel more confident perhaps, more desirable, particularly IF she had previous boyfriends that didn't seem to particularly "care" about her, or were abusive towards her.
IF there was any sexual abuse in her past, the sexual nature of her now, could also be attributed to that.
There were overtones in Heather's twitter of a sexual nature to someone else as well, and this might be confusing to a young woman trying to be "mature",
and it could very well be her "past" that made her react this way, IF she has a past of being sexual abused......NOT saying she was sexually abused, but this could be an outcome of a sexually abused past.
IMOO.

Or, maybe TM was at McD's at the same time, saw HE, had a hissy fit, then stewed in that hissy fit for hours. Maybe said something to SM about "I saw your girl, you need to do something about this"...

Thinking out loud, total speculation on my part.

Perhaps SM went to McD's that day, had the receipt in his pocket, and somehow ended up in the back seat of HE's car at PTL, and it fell out.....

I'm really wondering if the McD's receipt wasn't Heathers at all, but belonged to TCM.

BBM ... I have been wondering this, too, Eileen. Not that SM is innocent, because I don't think he is -- but I keep wondering whether whatever happened was initiated by TM, and SM found himself an accessory after the fact. Maybe?

whoa. can you imagine waking up and your wife says, blah blah blah.... suddenly you're trapped in a nightmare...

IMO

I don't understand why a 20 year old that is very pretty would want to be involved with an older, married man with 3 kids that looks like a schmuck.

Your post reminded me of a question I've had. Not sure if this has been discussed before, but do we know that Heather knew SM was married? Similarly, do we know that she knew his real age?

Waaaaay back when I was in my early twenties, I met and fell for a guy through work who I thought was in his early thirties and no longer with his wife. He failed to correct me on both accounts. He was still married and was in his early forties. Imagine my surprise when his wife tried to run me off the road one day. That was the end of that. :banghead:

SM doesn't exactly strike me as an above-board human being, so I was wondering if (or how) we know that Heather knew his true story.

I don't understand that, either. That was hours before her date....what significance would that even had unless there was something wrong with McD's clock and the time on the receipt was wrong??

That information comes from the very first police report. There was a McD and a gas receipt found in the car. LE went to McD's and asked for video footage. They were told to come back in the morning when a manager was there. At that point LE was just trying to figure out what steps Heather had taken that day.

Her dad is disabled (Handicapped) SM stated this on their FB.

My mom has a handicap thing to hang from the rear view mirror. Even though she no longer drives, when I take her for appointments this hangs from my mirror if we need to use a special parking spot. My mom is not in a wheelchair, so sometimes I'm able to let her out right by a door if she can sit and wait for me to park. If you wanted to abuse it, all you'd have to do is hang it from the mirror. However, my mom's name is on hers, if someone ever wanted to take the time to verify the user.

If so that is horrible. I hate when that's abused. I realize sometimes people do have disabilities that aren't obvious, so maybe I will refrain from judging, although with tm it is especially difficult for me.

RE: Handicap Parking tag...the parking tag may be assigned to her child. If so, I bet the child/children receive assistance via Medicaid. Since both parents are 'self employed' and probably don't has insurance. LE may be looking into those financial records.
I think a poster said that SM was planning to run the Disney Marathon. Does he look like a long distance runner? I didn't look at all of his posted pics on FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maccionealex