SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has been very cautious in this case, I think they have what they need to prosecute her and probably more charges are coming too. MOO

My bet is that they have absolute proof via those security tapes :moo:

I'm refreshing the Public Index site, still no additional charges for SM?

Feel so bad for Heather's family. Wanting answers for so long, now getting them like this, has to be heartbreaking.

Very rare for Kidnapping to be charged with no victim. LE must have concrete evidence she was held by TM and possibly SM against her will.

Maybe Sidney talked? I am not sure what physical evidence they could have that would show Heather was held against her will. Maybe they found her DNA in their house? Well, a lawyer could argue that she was there because of her relationship with Sidney.

I wonder how much/if the McDonald's receipt played in this charge??

I'm thinking murder charges are to follow. I can't imagine them trying to get a conviction on just kidnapping charges. I also think Sidney talked.

His mug shot told me he was resigned and caught. Whatever happened early Thursday morning is the catalyst to what went down Friday. I stand by my thought that he spilled it when he went to the hospital and Tammy had no idea. She probably still doesn't know that he's talking.

What does the public index say? I can't get it to open on my phone. Anything specific. Or just the charge?

I didn't think this would hit me so hard. I think in our minds we figured as much, but I don' tknow. I can't think. I'm shaking and crying! Oh please dear Lord, embrace the Elvis family tight, and help them through this continuous nightmare.

His mug shot told me he was resigned and caught. Whatever happened early Thursday morning is the catalyst to what went down Friday. I stand by my thought that he spilled it when he went to the hospital and Tammy had no idea. She probably still doesn't know that he's talking.

I agree.

can a mod change this heading to "ARRESTS" (plural?!) minor but bugging me!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Maybe Sidney talked? I am not sure what physical evidence they could have that would show Heather was held against her will. Maybe they found her DNA in their house? Well, a lawyer could argue that she was there because of her relationship with Sidney.
They could have Heather on video in a vehicle with TM driving.

Video plus someone talking, most likely, or hopefully...

It's about time!

Where is Heather?
If SM is talking why have they not recovered Heather? If SM knew where Heather was wouldn't they have found her? Are there any searches anywhere?

JMO
praying for the Elvis family-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members