SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:please: Thinking of Heathers family right now...Stay strong, justice is coming. :please:

It's heartbreaking! And to think how that evil woman taunted them and the community the last few weeks makes my blood boil. I can't imagine their pain. But it's time for them to know what happened to their daughter, the questions need to be answered.

I think those attachments are photos or videos. Is there a chance SM doesn't KNOW where she is? If TM acted alone, how much did she tell him and how much of what she said to him was truthful. He is in no way innocent in all of this, but we have no idea what role each of them played. I can see TM murdering out of rage, but do we believe he could be driven to kill out of fear of his wife....if he truly cared foe HE?

Yes, I was thinking of Alexis Murphy too...have they added murder charges in that case?

Stephanie Robusto ‏@StephRobusto 1m

According to public index-Sidney Moorer has not been charged with anything further today, but that could change at this afternoon's hearing

What hearing?? There's a hearing this afternoon??

Hello! New here & have a question. Did they need to file new charges in order to keep TM in custody & if yes, could that mean that SM charges will come in a few hours since his other charges came a few hours later than TMs original charges?

Just a crazy thought.......wonder if SM doesn't know where HE is.....................
SM breaks down that night and is no use to TM so she dumps HE off herself or has help from another person. TM is a big lady compared to HE, JMOO

TCM is a big woman compared to her husband too.

Hello! New here & have a question. Did they need to file new charges in order to keep TM in custody & if yes, could that mean that SM charges will come in a few hours since his other charges came a few hours later than TMs original charges?

I think yes to both...and Welcome!

Yes, since she posted bond on her previous charges and the judge can only impose a hold for so long (48 hours, I think?) these charges needed to come today or else they'd have to release her per her bond agreement. Not sure why they're delaying additional charges against SM, IF there will be further charges.

ETA: WELCOME!!

If someone IS talking, LE may be hoping to search a site without media on their tail...JMO

LE must have had enough evidence that would encourage someone talking prior to arresting them, even enough that an attorney to encourage it for a deal, may have even got something more from Sidney at that last incident he reported- he may have been following her instructions during that time, but I think he was slipping under the pressure of it all. I think someone is spilling now. Sidney version probably closure to the truth than hers will be.

Welcome. Yes. Yes. And yes. :) SM's hearing was later and they have 24 hours to bring more charges.

It's heartbreaking! And to think how that evil woman taunted them and the community the last few weeks makes my blood boil. I can't imagine their pain. But it's time for them to know what happened to their daughter, the questions need to be answered.

Exactly!!!
What a Piece of Work!!!!!
Very heartbreaking for the Elvis family and friends!!!
IMOO.

As for SM possibly not knowing: Impossible to picture TCM keeping silent on anything, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jameshoots