SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The picture of Heather holding the dog... The adorableness of that photo should be directly proportional to time served. What a senseless act.

my prayers are with their kids as much as the Elvis family. they must be so confused, I can't imagine what they are being told. :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

SM doesn't exactly strike me as an above-board human being, so I was wondering if (or how) we know that Heather knew his true story.

I've wondered the same thing, actually. I think she probably knew he was married towards the end of the relationship, but it has never been confirmed (at least to me) that she definitely knew he was married when she began seeing him.

If he did contract work at Tilted Kilt (aka "built things"), he very well could have taken off his wedding ring before going to work because he was doing construction type of work and failed to mention to her that he was married when she started showing interest in him.

He called police earlier this week (Thursday?) Alleging tat he was in a parking lot when 2 men pulled up in a white truck and pointed a shotgun at him. He escaped by hiding in a building but injured himself in the process and was taken to a hospital where a detective questioned him.

I'm going from memory so someone correct me if I'm wrong on anything...

Back to the alleged incident with the white truck...I wonder if it was deflection, or if someone was trying to scare him/keep him in line so he wouldn't tell what he knew? Maybe he reported it because he was in fear for his own life, and started to believe he might be next? Maybe he did say something at the hospital, and wasn't as surprised by the surprise visit that morning?
ETA Maybe she did take Heather away, and maybe he doesn't know where Heather is.

I don't understand that, either. That was hours before her date....what significance would that even had unless there was something wrong with McD's clock and the time on the receipt was wrong??

I am pages behind so sorry if anyone suggested this. What if HE and SM met earlier that day for lunch as MCds. It would prove that SM had not last seen HE in October.

So if SM confessed to knowing something and LE has not gone looking for a body, I am guessing SM is not going to be charged with murder today.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24785...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

According to the Horry County Public Index, an additonal charge of kidnapping has been filed for Tammy Moorer, in connection to the Heather Elvis case.At this time, according to public index, Sidney has not been charged with anything further today, however, that could change during an afternoon hearing scheduled for today.

Does anyone know what time this hearing is? Will it be live streamed? What is this hearing for?

Back to the alleged incident with the white truck...I wonder if it was deflection, or if someone was trying to scare him/keep him in line so he wouldn't tell what he knew? Maybe he reported it because he was in fear for his own life, and started to believe he might be next?

Fabrication IMO.

I've read the DIS Boards awhile back and it's really quite hard to stomach IMO.

IIRC, TM posted one time that she has a handicapped license plate so they can park close when they're there.

Not trying to judge but, does she actually have a handicap? If not, that's sickening.

That's as far as I could read on the blog. My post #608 from yesterday in the previous thread. It was thanked 55 times. There are a lot of us who disapprove:

There is speculation here about gov't assistance or fraud. I didn't see photos of anyone using braces, crutches or a wheelchair, yet on the Disney travel blog she said they have a handicap tag & zipped thru at Port Canaveral because they used that permit..... That told me enough about these folks! I have serious issues with people abusing handicap permits. If you are issued one to use when grandma is with you, it's not ok to use it when she is not!

By the way, the question of why she had the tag has not been answered.

Terrible thing is, if they are involved, with taking a trip to Disney for the marathon weekend and going about as they have while she was missing, odds are HE is no longer with us.

Back to the alleged incident with the white truck...I wonder if it was deflection, or if someone was trying to scare him/keep him in line so he wouldn't tell what he knew? Maybe he reported it because he was in fear for his own life, and started to believe he might be next?

TM very well could have made that scenario happen. Maybe SM got some type of sense scared into him or had a complete panic attack and broke down as I didn't read of any injuries.

But who knows. Time will tell.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

No presser scheduled, as of yet.

https://twitter.com/StephRobusto

Chris Gingrich ‏@ChrisGingrich 30m
@StephRobusto Will there be a Press Conference from LE? #HeatherElvis

Stephanie Robusto ‏@StephRobusto 3m
@ChrisGingrich nothing scheduled at this time

So if SM confessed to knowing something and LE has not gone looking for a body, I am guessing SM is not going to be charged with murder today.

we don't know that they aren't looking.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

My heart does ache for the children BUT I am also happy that they will no longer be objects! Speaking from an experience it will take years of counseling and love to get them back to "HAPPY". Children of a narcissistic mother suffer greatly. They are better without her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jgouth