SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking of the Elvis family, that may have just stepped out of church getting this news. Praying for them.

I have a feeling that LE has told them about the raid, and what is to come. We never knew about LE watching their home etc til a couple days ago. I bet the Elvis family have been told a few things and have ministers and counselors available for families victimized like this.

Just a crazy thought.......wonder if SM doesn't know where HE is.....................
SM breaks down that night and is no use to TM so she dumps HE off herself or has help from another person. TM is a big lady compared to HE, JMOO

Quite possibly, TM-the control freak thought it wiser SM not know where the body of his affair was-TM jealous still. I wonder if she called anyone to help.

Talk SM, talk.

Can you imagine if Sid is talking? Tammy will see this as another betrayal...especially if in the end he does in a way choose Heather over her...again. at least that's how she'll probably see it in her twisted mind.

Cluciano, yes they have added murder charges to RAT. Sorry idk how to quote on tapatalk.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

And all the hell she gave the Elvis family..Deflecting and blaming and accusing.
Can I cuss? SHE IS THE WORST KIND OF B#$%H THERE IS.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

RAT was charged with the same in the Alexis Murphy case and she still hasn't been found. Though LE doesn't believe she is alive.

True but their are two involved here and they have 3 children

And I read her Disney Travel Reports and how she talked about being over protective of her children.... This HAS to be getting to her, being in jail, not able to see/be with her children, but HER actions created where she is now.
I feel for their children. I really do. They didn't ask to be put in this situation and it must be heartbreaking for them, for their parents to put them in this situation.
EVILNESS!!!!!
It IS heartbreaking for the Elvis family and friends. The Elvis family does NOT have their child either.
Where are you Heather?? God Bless You Heather and MAY JUSTICE PREVAIL!!!!!!

IMOO.

And I read her Disney Travel Reports and how she talked about being over protective of her children.... This HAS to be getting to her, being in jail, not able to see/be with her children, but HER actions created where she is now.
I feel for their children. I really do. They didn't ask to be put in this situation and it must be heartbreaking for them, for their parents to put them in this situation.
EVILNESS!!!!!
It IS heartbreaking for the Elvis family and friends. The Elvis family does NOT have their child either.
Where are you Heather?? God Bless You Heather and MAY JUSTICE PREVAIL!!!!!!

IMOO.

Probably not over protective as much as controlling.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

One thought I just had. If they are asking for a public defender at some point, don't they have to prove they can't afford one? Or can you just say you can't? They would certainly have to say the same thing on financials!
I know the news said George Zimmerman/and or wife lied, and got caught about money.

So many lives destroyed and affected by this couple.

I do not think she cares one bit about her children...they are just her property. I think they must be damaged emotionally and mentally from being raised in her "world". I hope they will pull through with much therapy and support, the damage is done. I hope they can be free of the continued manipulation and torture she must have surrounded them with.

Where is Heather?

JMO

Update to this article with new kidnapping charge. http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1010838#.UwozMIWhbPs

Found this tidbit interesting:

"Tammy Moorer's defense attorney said that he's already preparing for the worst case scenario.

"It has been a long investigation se either a missing person or possibly a homicide so clearly that's in the public domain and that's what the focus of this has been," defense attorney Greg McCollum explained."

can we go right to sentencing! ugh.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I haven't followed this thread in some time until last Friday when I realized every WSer was here! My heart aches for the Elvis family and as one poster mentioned I believe they were given the heads up that things could be moving quickly this weekend so be prepared.

TM certainly seems to be the mastermind here and IMO SM is singing like a canary!. Now it's time to tell where HE is!!!!

You all are doing fabulous with the updates and information...keep it going while I get caught up. I wonder if my "refresh" button will last the day???

To all of you :yourock:

When/why was SM at the hospital? For how long?

He called police earlier this week (Thursday?) Alleging tat he was in a parking lot when 2 men pulled up in a white truck and pointed a shotgun at him. He escaped by hiding in a building but injured himself in the process and was taken to a hospital where a detective questioned him.

I'm going from memory so someone correct me if I'm wrong on anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sasjay1