SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shudder to think what really happened to Heather. I can't help but think about what Grant and Amanda Hayes did to Laura. :(

OT and dag on Amanda Hayes only got 16 years. NC makes me so mad. She could've gotten more for pot possession.

<Respectfully sniped for focus>

'A Salute to you PeterThomasFan'. You never cease to amaze me with your researching abilities and other talented efforts in the HE case. Did you report this very important info to HCPD?

Thanks Foxfire. I did send an e-mail on 1/23/14 10:46:40.

I'll send it again now that I think about it more.

The oldest is 14. She probably left the 14 yo to watch them.

IF a) they both left the house and IF b) they even let the kids know they left. my older kids range from ages 13-21 & if I leave and they are asleep, I'll either leave a note or text them.

ETA, forgot my point: there is a 99% chance my kids would never know if I was gone from, for example, oh, 2am to 8am....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Can anyone else make sense of this?

I originally found a property back in January on Jones Rd. that lists the grantee as SM and TM.

The parcel ID / Tax Map # is: 1780003009

Thing is, on Horry County GIS, 1780003009 is no longer listed as it was back in January! The parcel looks like it was combined (recently?) with 1780003061. Not sure???

1780003009 was the parcel I found with 2-car garage/barn on it and an RV parked in front (see Google maps below) that was/is owend by SM and TM [???].

There were questions back in January on WS if the M's owned other properties and I eventually found this one but, couldn't post at the time.

Any ideas?

Links:
Horry County, South Carolina OnCore Web Public Search - SM and TM info
Google Map - Aerial
Google Map - Street View
Horry County GIS Map

Instructions for GIS Map:
  1. Click on Horry County GIS Map link above.
  2. Click on TMS is upper right corner.
  3. enter: 1780003009
  4. Nothing comes up any more???
  5. Now, type in: 1780003061
  6. Click on Map Legend on left hand side.
  7. Check Imagery 2010
  8. Use navigation controls to navigate map.
  9. Click on TMS # to see pop-up info.

It looks like her mother gave them property 13 years ago around Christmas. I can't tell. Is it developed property?

I googled atalaya and found a financial company that was headquartered in New York. I also found that there was a branch or something in South Carolina. Just thinking about her screen name on whatever SM site and the statement from LE about money charges. Don't know if there is any connection. Just thinking out loud really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think on the Facebook pages, the one that makes me the maddest is the one of Sm and TM sitting and smiling at church not long after HE disappeared

I googled atalaya and found a financial company that was headquartered in New York. I also found that there was a branch or something in South Carolina. Just thinking about her screen name on whatever SM site and the statement from LE about money charges. Don't know if there is any connection. Just thinking out loud really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've thought for some time that the financial charges would be what held them for a while. They pull them in on lesser charges. Get the computers and find evidence for financial stuff and use that time to find out what happened with Heather either by searching or pressuring. I wonder if TM and Sm have already filed taxes. That could be problematic for them.

Not official. Not yet. :banghead:

I like your thinking about it being good for them to be in jail, if only to give the Elvis family a break from her mouth. That mouth alone deserves some jail time. IMO.

best.line.ever.

:floorlaugh:

I don't know the ins and outs...but honestly, I have to wonder if it is more simple than we are making it. SM had a lot of sucking up to do, and lets just say the FB pages are an example of throwing out to the world what a happy couple they were. But, shady/unhappy things happen behind closed doors. It could be as simple as TM telling SM how he needed to 'make' up the affair to her. When it didn't work, she didn't feel better, their marriage wasn't better, she decided the only way to make the whole thing disappear was to disappear HE. Lets face it, maybe SM was 'in love' with HE and that is the part that TM couldn't handle. Seems nothing in the sexual side of the world was off limits, but me thinks she tried a little to hard in that area kwim.

Hence, lets get back together, I am leaving my wife etc. But really was a set up, to get HE out of the house and alone.

It seems so simple to me that SM was in a precarious position. He literally has nada. Financially, he would be ruined..nothing is in his name. Family? TM doesn't seem the type that would let SM exercise his rights as a parent. He was looking at a long time of hell where that was concerned imho. The kids too. He has no relationship with his previous nuclear family.

IMO of course.

Kelly

BBM

I have always thought that HE was set up and her disappearance was planned in advance. While SM may have had feeling for HE, he was part of that planning. TM may have been the one that decided HE had to be eliminated, but SM was part of it and lured HE out to PTL. We don't know exactly how it went from there, I feel HE left PTL with SM on the early morning of the December 18 and was eliminated. Her disposal was planned as well.

SM was in a precarious position as described above, but I can't help but feel that he was more than a puppet as described in previous posts. Again, JMO, but he seems to be a smooth talker and able to charm attractive if not somewhat naive young women like HE.

The age difference irks me to no end. I know some say Heather is an adult....but I have a 20 year old and if she found herself in a relationship with a almost 40 year old.....I'd be livid. At HIM the most.
It's disgusting.

An older man calls the shots and she was in puppy love over a smooth talking older guy. Him being married to a very volatile woman was his doing. He put Heather in a horrible dangerous situation from the beginning that has obviously ended in a very tragic way.

I can only imagine how TE feels knowing that disgusting man had his hands on his child.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

PTF, I wonder if they sold that property to the lawn maintenance company beside it. It's still very interesting, and hope your email was looked at.

They may have sold it because they needed the money for their trip after Heather went missing. And "mama's new ride". I looked for any incident reports in that area when Heather went missing, but came up empty. It's still interesting though.

sls9193... the first name is William.

Most men that have affairs don't leave the wife, especially if the wife is in control of the finances or control of the assets. I wonder if the wife texted HE and set up a ambush. If the calls went unanswered, all but 2 could they have been responses by text? could it have been the wife? if he got a divorce he would be in financial ruin, with alimony, child support, splitting up assets and all that goes on with this sort of thing. I wonder if the wife killed HE and then had the husband help with clean up. But I get why she was so mad. People go off the deep end in this sort of situation, we see it all the time here on WS. Usually it is the men killing the wife if she wants to leave, but woman will kill the mistress and try to hang on to the man. But it never works, because once a cheater, always a cheater and you have to keep killing off the other women.

The age difference irks me to no end. I know some say Heather is an adult....but I have a 20 year old and if she found herself in a relationship with a almost 40 year old.....I'd be livid. At HIM the most.
It's disgusting.

An older man calls the shots and she was in puppy love over a smooth talking older guy. Him being married to a very volatile woman was his doing. He put Heather in a horrible dangerous situation from the beginning that has obviously ended in a very tragic way.

I can only imagine how TE feels knowing that disgusting man had his hands on his child.

I'm not saying what SM did was right, and as a parent of 20 something year old sons, I understand what you're saying. To me they're still quite young. However, my sons do live independent adult lives, as did I when I was that age. When you're a young woman, sometimes an older man can have a certain attraction. As for the older man, most of them do find younger women attractive. It's just biology.

I think on the Facebook pages, the one that makes me the maddest is the one of Sm and TM sitting and smiling at church not long after HE disappeared

That's probably an old photo too and she just reposted it. I don't believe anything she put on facebook and when it's purported to be happening. She definitely had a permanent key to the fantasy suite.

It's quite possible that they did this for tax purposes. You'd need to see the actual deeds to see who the grantors were to each other. I bet someone was having trouble paying their taxes.

There's an exchange from Caison to M's.

IF a) they both left the house and IF b) they even let the kids know they left. my older kids range from ages 13-21 & if I leave and they are asleep, I'll either leave a note or text them.

ETA, forgot my point: there is a 99% chance my kids would never know if I was gone from, for example, oh, 2am to 8am....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

From the disboards, snowyowl pointed out that Tammy always talked about how she stayed up late and then slept until late 10-noon). I saw some posts where she did indeed even brag about it...

Her kids wouldn't have expected to see her until later in the morning.

Exactly when did these kids get any home schooling?

TM called him a "contractor" on Dis board 7 or 8 and claimed they built their house without any plans.
I can believe they built it on Daddy's land. Think about it-no taxes to pay-prolly no permits-on site support & babysitting-use of rest of facilities-etc.
I hear 1 of pickups taken away was TM's Daddy. Just like Heather was driving Daddys' car w/Daddys insurance & Daddys phone. Happens all the time.
It seems according to Dis board that TM essentially cut off SM's family . Since they have 3 kids I'm sure TM believes they wouldn't dare do anything to hurt them or their little girl. Some ppl do go thru life like that!

I kind of believe that Daddy is the reason that SM hasn't put up any bond money yet, but TM has. Wondering if she has Daddy wrapped around her finger, too.

Good morning, wonderful people! :seeya:

It's disgusting.

BBM
I have been feeling the same way. I have two daughters ages 18 & 21. Being a legal adult and being wise enough to make adult decisions are two different things. Both of mine have always been responsible and mature for their ages. They smart in different ways and both are HS honor grads and in college. However, they are young and inexperienced in many, many ways. They have much to learn about life and people. I pray every day that they will make good decisions and choices. This is not said in order to excuse irresponsibility. It's just said for perspective.

We have always tried to impress upon them the reality of there being a consequence for every action and reaction. Tough lessons. Some listen and learn. Others learn the hard way. Mama was hard on us. She would always tell us that she would rather us learn tough lessons at home, from her(with love), rather than learning them the hard way at the hand of someone who could care less about us. This case has hit home for me because of my girls. Oh, the conversations we're going to have because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored