SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know :) Just trying to help clear up any confusion.

As a middle school age kid I vividly remember some older high school kids in my neighborhood talking about going to drink/mess around at a rock quarry...I never went but it's a memory that sticks in my mind for some reason. I recall them talking about jumping off rocks into a lake and thinking to myself that it sounded dangerous. I know it was somewhere in the socastee area, so you all may be on to something here.

I don't know about a rock quarry, but there is like a man made swimming hole off of Burcale Rd, close by Arrowhead Golf Course, where kids go to drink and jump off some huge built ramp/deck thing into nasty murky water!

What kind of evidence could they have been looking for at the house besides seizing cars/trucks etc?
If LE had video of the M's on the night Heather disappeared, could they have been looking for the clothes they were wearing? What other evidence in the house could lead them to implicate the M's?

Not sure why we're looking at quarry's? This is the place by Atalaya Place I was posting about before. I thought it was a small quarry, but I now see that it is S&W Concrete. The path along the top goes over the railway tracks to Atalaya Place. It can also be accessed by driving down Ronald McNair.

http://goo.gl/maps/D7qCy

OMG! Someone was mentioning landfills, dumps ..... I don't know about that area at all, but I do know on many country roads here, you'll find areas where people throw dressers, mattresses, freezers, etc into gullys on the side of the road. Yes it is illegal, and poses problems for wildlife, and for the environment, but some people don't care and refuse to pay the very small amount to take those items to the landfill.

I know :) Just trying to help clear up any confusion.

As a middle school age kid I vividly remember some older high school kids in my neighborhood talking about going to drink/mess around at a rock quarry...I never went but it's a memory that sticks in my mind for some reason. I recall them talking about jumping off rocks into a lake and thinking to myself that it sounded dangerous. I know it was somewhere in the socastee area, so you all may be on to something here.

Yes that is the one I was referring to close to PTL. It used to have an old rope swing that kids would swing off of. It is old and deserted. Looks like they use it to just store old construction equipment now.

She was also complaining they couldn't go on a cruise to Hawaii because of some tests a child had to take. Apparently she always went for the last minute deals,not exactly a planner-or frugal. In retrospect it does seem a little haphazard.
When you're arrested do they take drug tests? Or search premises for any illegal substances? I've known forgetful people,but I've also known drug users w/mood swings and forgetfulness. :moo:

Snowyowl, I don't know about the drug tests. I do know a bit about bi-polar disorder. So many of her behaviors fit that diagnosis. JMO MOO It is certainly not the only disorder we could find to fit her in the DSM; but, it's a pretty good fit IMO. Some/many are known to abuse substances.

Just did a quick scan of the area and marked any body of water that looks like it might be an old quarry. I could probably find more if I looked harder.

04f6a9a1-ebd9-4a91-a6aa-f769f18afe74_zpsdcc99bbf.png

If I were planning to dump a body in a quarry I'd be looking for an abandoned one, not one that's currently in business.

The old rock quarry lake is the 3rd blue marker you have on there from where HE car was found. I don't know how to mark it or I would.

Nothing to back up my theory, but I don't think Heather is near where the car was, or the Moorers compound. IMO, she was taken from that area alive, and transported somewhere...but where I don't know. However, if those cameras weren't working at her home, or the DVD or tape is gone from that night, more evidence of who is at fault here! AND as close as those homes are, not sure how someone in the other house wouldn't hear a truck pulling in. I don't know who all lives in that compound, but someone heard something, IMO. Their house almost looks like two houses together. The part that has the bundles of shingles on the roof, I would have thought it was a garage, but I don't see a way for a car to pull into it! I wonder what's in that part of the house? Does SC have property look ups that show the home floorplan? Some places do. I know PTF put up several links in one of these threads that had information about property records.

(IF) and this is a HUGE IF cause I'm very doubtful it occurred... BUT IF Heather was taken to their compound, it's possible that something could have occurred there, but maybe not death.

And because I'm an animal rescuer... I wanna know if all the animals are being taken care of? Did animal control take them?

somehow I don't think they'd risk having anything around that kids might see or come across.unless in the camper? but even then I don't think so...too risky..
if it was planned they'd have something ready. Did the pickups have any tool boxes in back-or removable tool boxes? You know,something locking that you could then drive away later. Contractors after all,do have a lot of tools.
Since her folks lived there & maybe sister too I think both kids and animals would be taken care of at the very least. They did have an awful lot of animals.

Do we know if LE is still at the Moorer property? I know there was talk of them setting up a mobile command center, but don't remember reading anything confirming that they have closed up shop there.

i8mypaint, are you referring to the hours of 3-6:00 a.m. when Heather disappeared? If that is the time period you are thinking of, I , too, have a horrible feeling about what may have gone on while Heather was still alive. Actually thought this for some time; but, couldn't bring myself to type it -even if we had been allowed. IMO, their behavior was escalating in a dangerous direction at a fevered pitch. Their final act is unimaginable to us normal moral folk. It is sad to even be here.

SM & TM: Please allow Heather to come home to her family and friends. Put an end to this now.

yes yes I am :(

I am not allowed to post photos collected from fb/webs here correct?
I am supposed to go to another forum?!

Newbsie here doesn't want to make bad on day1

What kind of evidence could they have been looking for at the house besides seizing cars/trucks etc?
If LE had video of the M's on the night Heather disappeared, could they have been looking for the clothes they were wearing? What other evidence in the house could lead them to implicate the M's?

1. HE purse, keys cell phone
2. Videos from their cameras around house
3. Heather
4. computers
5 SM/TM cell phones
6. journals, reciepts (financial)
7. Heather DNA
8. guns, weapons
oh so much

Another Rock image...TM has a photo of a Pyramid on her FB page.

Just jumping off your post...

I just went to the gas station... And saw advertisements for ROCKSTAR energy (?) drink...

Probably a loooonnnngggg shot... But thought I would post it... Just in case...

JMO

Well, TM basically referred to Heather as "trash" and worse...so,landfill comes to mind, as P posted above, except do they have them there? Where public can drive into them?

I would like to think LE has been doing some targeted searching all weekend and longer, but more so this weekend, from hopefully new leads. Now it makes more sense why they called off public searches. They have been after the Moorer's all along, IMO, and just trying to glean their movements. Obviously, they have more of an idea than we imagined. JMO

She was also complaining they couldn't go on a cruise to Hawaii because of some tests a child had to take. Apparently she always went for the last minute deals,not exactly a planner-or frugal. In retrospect it does seem a little haphazard.
When you're arrested do they take drug tests? Or search premises for any illegal substances? I've known forgetful people,but I've also known drug users w/mood swings and forgetfulness. :moo:

I think all of these things plus the 24-hour house surveillance, guns, seemingly TONS of disposable income all point to drugs. And when you are in that game you associate with other unsavory players, IMO.

Snowyowl, I don't know about the drug tests. I do know a bit about bi-polar disorder. So many of her behaviors fit that diagnosis. JMO MOO It is certainly not the only disorder we could find to fit her in the DSM; but, it's a pretty good fit IMO. Some/many are known to abuse substances.

I also wonder why you'd still be with your parents at 30 +10 w/3 kids and a hubby? If it were me I'd be working my tail off to pay for kids instead of going to Disney 4 times a year or taking cruises. Something doesn't quite fit.
It doesn't seem like either of them held any "real" jobs-something w/steady income stream.
Maybe both bi-polar & daddy kept taking care of them. Watch now, their lawyers will try to use that as an excuse :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico