SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The previous thread closed while I was posting this reply to someone's inquiry about the location of the December 23rd photo, posted by SM. The December 23, 2013 photo was taken at Wupatki National Monument Indian Ruins near Flagstaff, AZ. In order to determine the location of where a photo was taken, it must have been geotagged; therefore, the gps of a camera or smartphone must have been activated, etc. Notwithstanding, when photos are uploaded to FB, FB erases all the EXIF data, so learning the exact time and place of the photo cannot be determined.

However, this is DEFINITELY a photo of Wupatki, and it has a "nice campground in the park that accommodates RVs" - or Mickey campers?.

You can see a similar photo of the exact portion of Wupatki here, with a description of its campground and RV accommodations.

http://s256.photobucket.com/user/gilatrader/media/Landscapes/IM000006.jpg.html
:welcome: Nerpdog! :wagon:

Interesting theory of the Wupatki campground! :thumb:

:seeya:

Just have to put my theory out there since the new charges..LE said they have surveillance camera footage around the MB/Socastee area..I am sure they have been pouring over ever camera within a ? mile radius..the kidnapping has to stem from footage of the three of them in a car..I hope that gives LE an idea of what direction they were traveling and at what point she was no longer in the car...

I have a feeling that whatever happened to Heather was nowhere near the Moorer compound. I can't imagine TM allowing such trash to be in the vicinity of her children and I don't think she would allow the Mickey Camper to be sullied either. IMO, what happened to Heather was done swiftly and finished that night. They would NOT have left her alive to tell the tale.

Also, at this point there is no body to find. For all we know her remains have been located and they are just awaiting the DNA results before LE makes the announcement of the formal charges.

The last bargaining chip is going to be the location of Heather. It's not a get out of jail free card but it can hold some weight as far as sentencing goes. This providing that the info is true and hasn't already been discovered ,naturally.

Hey all,
I've been sitting back watching you all do a great job sleuthing for quite some time...thought I better come out of hiding sooner or later!

IIRC, TM herself worked there in the '90s [modsnip].

Is Hard Rock connected to/affiliated w/HOB? I saw lots of mentions of HOB and going to see music "friends" there..
Didn't Heather ALSO work at HOB? I said previously maybe that's where Heather first ran across them?
If TM is that familiar w/Hard Rock & it's the abandoned one now-she might know every crook and cranny there. Are they sure she didn't go boink there too that nite-or is it still considered a "public" place ? :moo:

The way they seem to live reminds me of people who have won some big, iffy lawsuit money...JMO.

If not TM or SM, then someone else, possibly that could have disposed of a body, say in another state.... I only ask this, as this was reported locally here and it's all within 'reach' of a time frame...

Remains found in South Ponte Vedra
article
January 23, 2014

Burned remains were discovered in Guana River State Park in South Ponte Vedra on Wednesday, and the remains are believed to be human, according to the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/remain...park/-/475880/24057586/-/ys5nwmz/-/index.html
Remains found in state park
video
January 22, 2014

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Remains-found-in-state-park/-/475880/24061228/-/ihkkgjz/-/index.html
To my knowledge no current identification or any follow up news, locally has been reported on the remains being found... Reading and trying to catch up, it seems that the Moorers were familiar with traveling to Florida...

I am not allowed to post photos collected from fb/webs here correct?
I am supposed to go to another forum?!

Newbsie here doesn't want to make bad on day1

Hi Muffin Magpie :)

The Social Media discussion thread is located here...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The rules are on the very first page, if you have any questions you can pm me or any of the Mods.

Ima

Wow I sure picked a case to get back into the groove with... Had to take a break after Jessica Ridgeway and then Dylan Redwine, both broke my heart. I am hoping and praying the Elvis family may get some peace soon!

The last bargaining chip is going to be the location of Heather. It's not a get out of jail free card but it can hold some weight as far as sentencing goes. This providing that the info is true and hasn't already been discovered ,naturally.

What if Heather's body is no longer recoverable? Would one of the M's saying what happened be enough for him or her to get a lesser sentence?

Hey all,
I've been sitting back watching you all do a great job sleuthing for quite some time...thought I better come out of hiding sooner or later!

Welcome all NEWBIES! Thanks for joining in~

Total slackers stay under their parents' thumbs forever. Easy living when someone else is footing your living expenses, I guess.

If either or both have been diagnosed with a mental illness, there would be no excuse to not be compliant with their medication and therapy. Never seeking help for their mental issues (if there were legitimate one(s)) could be a crapshoot in a trial. Ugh.

My ex is this way and his brother. They are 33 and 40 I believe. Mother does anything for them and they both live off her.

I doubt that TM's lawyer would have time to dig through posts where people speculate on this case or his client. There probably isn't any information here that he wouldn't have access to through direct sources. If he wants opinions on what people think of his client(s) then he can read a few comments after any news article. Comments and opinions are generally very similar. But none of that will help him build a case.

And, if someone does have direct information about this case I sure hope they will take that information to the proper authorities so it can be properly vetted.

I beg to differ.

There is collectively thousands of hours of investigative research, useful information, intelligent observations, local knowledge, and of course a lot of great theories in these pages.

WS is like free cliff notes for a lawyer. Especially one that IMO, just got his number picked out of a hat and showed up for work without an inkling of knowledge about this case.

Most of us here could state facts, names, dates, and all the key players without a stutter!

I'd say, good luck to the man and his aides. He's going to need all the help he can get IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bet the M's thought they got off easy when the first charges came down.Probably why Tammy was smiling in the mugshot. Now that they got the kidnapping charges they probably are sweating big time knowing that murder charges are probably heading their way soon.

Sorry if this has been said, I am trying to catch up. But based on this article: http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1011038#.Uwq0CxZ2S5d

TM and SM indecently exposed themselves at the same time that Heather went missing...WHERE SHE WORKS? (1325 Celebrity Circle)

Crazy!!!

According to one warrant for Tammy Moorer for Indecent Exposure, "between the dates of December 17th and 18th, 2013 at the address of 1325 Celebrity Circle in the Myrtle Beach section of Horry County, Tammy Moorer did willfully, maliciously, and indecently expose her person in a public place, on property of others, or to the view of any person on the street or highway."

According to one warrant for Sidney Moorer for Indecent Exposure, "between the dates of December 17th and 18th, 2013 at the address of 1325 Celebrity Circle in the Myrtle Beach section of Horry County, Sidney Moorer did willfully, maliciously, and indecently expose his person in a public place, on property of others, or to the view of any person on the street or highway."

Is CarolinaLive.com a reputable news source? Not that I find anything amiss but just trying to learn the newsworthy sources in SC. TIA

See more here: http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1011038#.Uwq4zTiYaAK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez