SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the Elvis' press charges for that statement? I feel like that is some kind of harassment or something. I dunno but clearly that entire family is nucking futs!

Btw, ot haha: Oh Rexy, you're so sexy. (Empire Records is one of my top 5 favorite movies.)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Many, many people would be behind bars if saying something rude was against the law. I've seen much, much worse said about the families, and even the victims of cases. It's not really worth suing over, or getting worked up about.

I know this is O/T but maybe not. Was SM working anywhere along Ocean Blvd in April 2005 when BD went missing?

I am very glad someone is asking that. I had that thought as well. Nor sure how to find out though. But hopefully police will look at that.

Many, many people would be behind bars if saying something rude was against the law. I've seen much, much worse said about the families, and even the victims of cases. It's not really worth suing over, or getting worked up about.

Yeah in my head and heart I knew that was true even as I typed. It just peeves me off.

Originally Posted by yellowsky
Sorry if this has been said, I am trying to catch up. But based on this article: http://www.carolinalive.com/news/sto...8#.Uwq0CxZ2S5d

TM and SM indecently exposed themselves at the same time that Heather went missing...WHERE HEATHER WORKS? (1325 Celebrity Circle, Tilted Kilt)

wondering the same thing, yellowsky
How classy is that?
:scared:

My question is, how does this affect the timeline? Obviously SM and TM were not home when Heather disappeared. At what point (before, during, after Heather's disappearance) were they indecently exposing themselves? And I'm thinking that means having sex in their car in a public place. They kidnap her and then do that? I don't get it.

I doubt SM had anything to do with Brittany. She totally vanished. HE would have vanished immediately too. I think he was in an affair he didnt want to end and TM saw to it that it did.

I wonder if TM will ever get to see her and SM's mug shots on her FB timeline:)

Seriously, why would one of her own FB BFFs post His & Her mugshots for all the other friends who may have missed it? Seems very unFriendly if you ask me.

I am very glad someone is asking that. I had that thought as well. Nor sure how to find out though. But hopefully police will look at that.

I have been thinking it, also I correct my post I meant April 2009. Its been said maybe BD was snatched by a contractor at a hotel in that area.

Me to ... but it infuriates me more. Heather is still missing and these people think her family is happy now that the Moorer's are behind bars? As if that's all they were after? As if they only cared about them being arrested and not about finding their daughter alive and well?

I assure you, ma'am--if you happen to be reading this--the Elvis family would be a whole lot happier if Sidney & Tammy had never been arrested and their daughter had been found safe and sound instead.

Get a grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I could like this post more than once I would. :goodpost:

I think most of them don't really know the Moorer's except online or from Disney trips. Who knows what TM has been telling them in private.

:eek:fftobed:

g'night all. Hope there's news in the morning.

cujenn81 - You photo on post #112 is blowing margins, can you please resize to 800x600 please! Thanks!

Originally Posted by yellowsky
Sorry if this has been said, I am trying to catch up. But based on this article: http://www.carolinalive.com/news/sto...8#.Uwq0CxZ2S5d

TM and SM indecently exposed themselves at the same time that Heather went missing...WHERE HEATHER WORKS? (1325 Celebrity Circle, Tilted Kilt)

My question is, how does this affect the timeline? Obviously SM and TM were not home when Heather disappeared. At what point (before, during, after Heather's disappearance) were they indecently exposing themselves? And I'm thinking that means having sex in their car in a public place. They kidnap her and then do that? I don't get it.

I am afraid many odd people get off after they kill.......

First time posting on this board...

As i lay here in my comfy bed, i do so with an extremely heavy heart, knowing that beautiful Heather is not in hers. While the final charges/outcome have not been released, just knowing the kidnapping portion is enough to bewilder me as i cannot imagine how these people who are (themselves) children, parents, brother, sister are SO evil and what they were capable of.

I pray for Heather and her amazing family as i hold back tears.

:sigh:

K y'all I am off to bed. My do not disturb is on bc otherwise I'd be coming back all night. See you tomorrow though!

I know this is O/T but maybe not. Was SM working anywhere along Ocean Blvd in April 2009 when BD went missing?

I think LE may want to consider looking at the Moorer's with regards to other missing girls...maybe this isn't their first rodeo, just the first time they were caught. Perhaps Sidney lures them in...

At minimum, it might further scare the crap out of them!

My favorite post is about how everyone in the public is hacking in. BHHHHAHHHHAAAAAA!

With all of these BFFs she has on FB, why does it sound like this is the first time most of them are even hearing about what's been going on?

Those BFF's are nothing but pathetic sheep ! :boohoo::countsheep::countsheep: In the end they will look like fools. HE reminds me so much of my oldest daughter, it breaks my heart what her and her family is/has gone through .

I lit a candle this morning for HE, it is still burning bright. I feel she will be found soon. Justice will be served on TM & SM. Doesnt matter who was the leader so to speak. They both maybe the choice to do evil and harm. They showed no mercy, so in ,my opinion they deserve none.

They need to say where HE is NOW!!!

I think LE may want to consider looking at the Moorer's with regards to other missing girls...maybe this isn't their first rodeo, just the first time they were caught. Perhaps Sidney lures them in...

At minimum, it might further scare the crap out of them!

You read my mind!! :goodpost:

They need to keep them apart. I dont think they thought it would come to this. I bet they both are scared to death and someone will crack and tell to protect their own arz.

I feel like this case would be a dream for a lawyer. For one thing, it's high-profile, and there's a possibility the trial could be picked up by HLN as it has many factors they like, plus possible 48 Hours, Dateline, etc afterwards. Two, a case with just a kidnapping charge or a no-body murder case are both extremely rare, so the lawyers might be able to become a talking head on the cable shows to give their input whenever a no-body case/possibility comes up. Or maybe there will studies about no-body cases, and the lawyer can comment for it. Lastly, I don't think a conviction on a kidnapping or no-body case is a slam dunk at all, so there's the possibility the lawyer could win the case.

So were the lawyers for Tammy and Sidney randomly chosen? Do you think that other lawyers are trying to get them to drop their current lawyers, and hire them instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko