SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is NG saying it was an open marriage? Maybe I am just super tired tonight. I have been following this since day one and I don't remember reading/seeing that ANYWHERE!

Tammy claimed they had an open marriage in her infamous Facebook comment screenshot. I personally don't buy it though. I think it was made up so she didn't seem like a jealous, murderous lover.

That's what I was originally thinking. But the water is most definitely from all the rain we just had.

The pic I just posted of screen cap from GIS show a pool to the left side of front house.

Here it is again.

far3oj.jpg

<added>
Ahh NewYork625... I see what you mean now.

What is the arrow pointing at in this recent photo (thumbnail) of the property from the day of the search?

Attachments

• map2.jpg
    map2.jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 52
And imagine the spin they have been fed, we only know a portion of it. I'm sure TM's been sending private messages with many more lies. She also did her best to convince people that Terry Elvis was the same person as someone that served time in Florida for past crimes - NOT true. This woman has been like a cat in a litter box, trying her best to cover her nasty poop.

very well said.....

LOL @ NG pronouncing it "Horry County" as many of us didn't realize the h was silent. Cut her a break on that! Many of us thought the same. Someone needs to send her a tweet....

I didn't realize it either until I heard it yesterday :facepalm:

First post here, but have been following this case for what seems like an eternity. Somewhere in the back of my mind, from a much earlier thread, I remember TE saying something about HE's car being messy inside, but that was typically the case. Just wondering if the messy part was actually sign of a struggle.

Just wondering, with the pics of the compound, do we know which house TM and SM lived in? I think we've been looking at the brick one, esp since she posted it on her fb, but I it looks like the officers were going into the orangish colored house when searching. I could be wrong. Just wondering.

Keep in mind, whilst we speculate and postulate, that the search warrants have not been made public. Those contain telling information of what LE knew (or was durn sure they knew) prior to this past Friday's arrests. Like I've said before, me thinks LE had a search warrant for the premises several weeks ago, but were waiting until the right moment to serve it.

Absolutely true. It was mentioned in one of the articles. LE has been tailing these two from day one. As soon as LE figured out they could get the IE charges they tacked on kidnapping. They needed them out of the residence this weekend. This has always been about nailing them. As horrible and awful and sad as it is for those holding out hope Heather would be found alive...I think that LE knew from day one she was likely murdered. They were trying to build a case. As frustrating and sad for the family as that is. They were trying to get TM and SM behind bars. Which is, where they should be, and where they look at home. Sorry for their kids though. Lots of changes will be happening in their lives.

First post here, but have been following this case for what seems like an eternity. Somewhere in the back of my mind, from a much earlier thread, I remember TE saying something about HE's car being messy inside, but that was typically the case. Just wondering if the messy part was actually sign of a struggle.

Welcome!:greetings:

Welcome to websleuths Okie56 thanks for your post and interest in what happened to Heather it is apprciated.

I don't know the answer to your question sorry I haven't heard about this yet.

Keep in mind, whilst we speculate and postulate, that the search warrants have not been made public. Those contain telling information of what LE knew (or was durn sure they knew) prior to this past Friday's arrests. Like I've said before, me thinks LE had a search warrant for the premises several weeks ago, but were waiting until the right moment to serve it.

probable cause for the search warrant avidavit, i'm assuming, is the fact that Sidney gave a false statement to le in saying that he had not spoken to heather since October.

I thought it was Horry - "hoar-ry" - too, until someone posted yesterday that it's pronounced Orry. What's with the "h," then? Is it like Illinois, with its silent "s"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is NG saying it was an open marriage? Maybe I am just super tired tonight. I have been following this since day one and I don't remember reading/seeing that ANYWHERE!

TM stated on her FB page awhile back that she and SM had an open marriage- not many believe that. I along with many others think she publicly stated that as to downplay her humiliation from his affair with a young, beautiful woman.

The car being messy was what the dad said. He made it seem it wasn't unusual for her car to be messy.

I thought it was Horry - "hoar-ry" - too, until someone posted yesterday that it's pronounced Orry. What's with the "h," then? Is it like Illinois, with its silent "s"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Very common mistake. :). Just Orry

Agree. This photo is so telling.

530b78f871cae.image.jpg

I think this is my favorite picture of the day. The looks they are giving are priceless. And all SM can do is look down. Be a man for once in your life. Look someone in the eye.

I think this is my favorite picture of the day. The looks they are giving is priceless. And all SM can do is look down. Be a man for once in your life. Look someone in the eye.

The guy behind him...looks like he smells a bad smell...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member