SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see this...where do I look ?

It was in her DIS blog when she was bragging about the elaborate birthday parties she throws for her kids. They get a choice on their birthday: a day for the bday kid and their friend to do whatever they want OR a Disney vacation. She says they cost about the same. Ugh. I'll see if I can round it up.

Just wanted to let you all know...

I started a condolence thread for the Elvis family located here...

[
url="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236240"]SC Condolences for the Elvis family & Friends - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/url]

I know some of you have already posted some very kind words to the family. I will go back and bring those over as well.

If you want to post something please do!

Ima

TE DID drive the car home. After the officer at the scene went over the car etc, he suggested Terry drive it home. Terry told me that the seat/mirrors etc were all the way forward just as HE used to leave them since she was petite. At that time of telling, he didn't have any doubt in his mind that she was the last person driving it, or at least someone her size had last driven it, which seemed unlikely.

The following days the car sat in his driveway locked up from what I saw.
Interesting...that doesn't seem reason enough to be certain that someone else did not drive the car. Could there also be something else? I know I have driven my sister's car without moving her seat (as I did not want to mess with her seat settings) and while my knees were practically in the steering wheel and I had to continually duck to see out the mirrors, I managed. If I were moving the vehicle of someone I murdered, and was only 5'8", I sure wouldn't move the seat, especially if she were only 7 inches shorter than I was. But that's me...

In that case the bad things have nothing to worry about. No chance TM could even find a broom (except for her ride) in that house. Did you see the pic of the inside with the stuffed animals on the stairs and the filthy yellow walls?

Geez I missed that picture! I take it she is a poor house keeper???

I am new to this case, so I may be way off base in my queston. I thought I had read that LE had these people TM and SM under surveilance since HE had gone missing. If this is so, does anyone have any ideas why they made their move now with the warrants and the arrest? tia

IDK. But I think TM and SM were getting to paranoid thinking someone was following them, shooting at them, when it was LE all along. :floorlaugh:

<snipped>
Also SM went to hospital just a night or two before the search.

Did we determine the date on the search warrant(?)? I doubt they could have had them made up, signed and ready to enforce, if based only on talking to SM at the hospital. Could they gather all of those people and resources overnight?

I also doubt he confessed. If he did, I think Heather would have been found by now.

JMO

According to this article, Sidney Moorer went to the hospital after 1:38am on 2/20/14. The search warrants were served the morning of 2/21/14. The initial IE warrants were served 2/22/14.

Yes when? Because Tammy was stalking her Twitter and Instagram pages. She would have seen that ...

I thought that was back when she was first seeing/flirting/meeting SM, kind of like a new way to say "come up and see me sometime" a la Mae west, lol

Interesting...that doesn't seem reason enough to be certain that someone else did not drive the car. Could there also be something else? I know I have driven my sister's car without moving her seat (as I did not want to mess with her seat settings) and while my knees were practically in the steering wheel and I had to continually duck to see out the mirrors, I managed. If I were moving the vehicle of someone I murdered, and was only 5'8", I sure wouldn't move the seat, especially if she were only 7 inches shorter than I was. But that's me...

heather's father may have moved the seats/mirrors before driving her car out of the boat launch.

IDK. But I think TM and SM were getting to paranoid thinking someone was following them, shooting at them, when it was LE all along. :floorlaugh:
Well, obviously if LE were following SM and TM, you'd think they would have seen the alleged shooting and gun pointing....

In that case the bad things have nothing to worry about. No chance TM could even find a broom (except for her ride) in that house. Did you see the pic of the inside with the stuffed animals on the stairs and the filthy yellow walls?

:what: I missed that totally! Do you know where I could see those pictures?

The comments on the myhorrynews site are a trip ! Its obvious TM & SM have sheeple. I will never understand some people.

She posted some things to her Facebook that are now deleted. I can't quote them verbatim, but I was left with that impression.
I personally know a few witches ( Wicca) and have a hodoo friend. TM is in NO WAY a practicing witch, although she may be trying to give that impression she obviously knows nothing True in that area IMOO

Sent from my N800 using Tapatalk

heather's father may have moved the seats/mirrors before driving her car out of the boat launch.
I was referring to SM, who is accused of murdering Heather and is 5'8". If he were moving HE's vehicle to PTL, he would most likely not move the seat.

Being from Myrtle Beach, it's tough not to know somebody from the Elvis family. I did not know Heather personally and only met TE on a couple of occasions through business. My kids were in school with attorney Greg McCullum's. I know a couple of guys who worked with the Moorers at different restaurants over the years.

It's true what one contributor wrote about Myrtle Beach being a small "big" town.

I didn't seek out details about this case before Friday's arrest. I wanted to believe Heather disappeared of her own accord, though deep down I knew chances were slim.

This site has proven the best, most thorough source of information on the web,
the best at distinguishing fact from rumor.

Several things about the Moorers caught my attention.
I haven't seen them posted here specifically, so I apologize
if I'm duplicating someone else's thoughts.

The Moorer's Facebook pages are two of the most disturbing (and telling) things I've seen.

I believe the Moorer's Facebook posts compared with HE's disappearance date give us some clue about how far back this crime might've been planned.

The exaggerated/contrived "devoted couple" posts started pretty much out of nowhere in November.

Punctuation, verbiage, format, word choice, etc. indicate one person wrote posts on both pages (I know everyone here seems to agree it was TM), possibly with the other's input, but still edited and posted by the same hand.

A crime of passion based on a wife's jealous rage or one based on jealousy by the ex-lover does not fit for several reasons.

If we consider the Moorer's involvement in the crime a given (in whatever capacity), there was no change in the tone of their posts around or after the disappearance date.

A crime of passion would result in some kind of emotional fallout,
assuming one had never taken a human life and was not, in fact, a sociopath.
There would be some change in behavior, even if only briefly,
a moment to circle the wagons, so to speak.

A strategy for evading authorities would need to formulated.
Actual logistics of the crime itself would need to be completed
if no premeditated plan existed.

This couple was out exposing themselves at South Carolina's largest tourist attraction the very same night of HE's disappearance.

The consistent change in social media tone happened back in November.

Only a premeditated crime would result in "business as usual" on social media around the date of the crime.

I agree with another post describing the M's social network persona as celebratory after December 17th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!