Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, guys...

TM was home posting on the Disboards the afternoon AB was murdered. AB had just gotten engaged. Maybe moved on? Where was SM? (5-3-13)

The M's went to Disney a few days/weeks (not clear on the dates, I know they went May 2009) after BD was murdered. (Edit, she went missing, sorry) (4-25-09)

Have HCPD found their SK?

May I say from TM posting that she loves guns (DISBOARD IIRC) and a pistol Tattoo photo of SM...........my guess is Heather was shot. JMOO :(

I was thinking about this a bit ago. Maybe hoping they'd lead them to Heather's body? I know sometimes murderers go back to crime scene or location body is. Just my thoughts ….

very good thought and as I read your post I thought of sierra lamar. LE had some sort of tracking device on the perp's car hope he would lead them to her body. ty

I saw a screen cap of a photo of SM in hospital bed, wired up to ECG. Did TM really post that? I totally missed why he was at the hospital, I'm guessing cardiac sx that turned out to be anxiety attack...? I tend to agree that SM fessed up at hospital...
(also saw no sign of the tattoo in the photo...)

Could this have been a ritualistic crime? There have been a few things that make me think TM may think of herself as a witch. I know nothing of the occult, I just thought I would pose the question because this is such a strange case. It's so hard to wrap my head around the indecent exposure charges followed by kidnapping and murder charges.

I saw that too, but a couple of posts and a few days earlier, she was saying she was praying for those people who were persecuting her.

I think she just posts what comes to mind in the moment, she has no inner identity.

When was SM in the hospital? Wasn't it a few weeks back? If he confessed then, why would it have taken detectives another 2 weeks to charge them? That doesn't make sense to me. A confession would result in the wheels turning much faster. I haven't seen evidence of any confession in this case.

When was SM in the hospital? Wasn't it a few weeks back? If he confessed then, why would it have taken detectives another 2 weeks to charge them? That doesn't make sense to me. A confession would result in the wheels turning much faster. I haven't seen evidence of any confession in this case.

The person that posted the screen cap said it was from the night before the arrest... That's why I wondered if anyone knew anything else about it

He lost his "pretty boy" look. (all prepped up) I hope they watch him close because he looks like a little coward that would try to take the easy way out. He needs to shed that look anyway before prison. He will be everyone's little ho.

He went to the hospital on 2/20 after the incident of two people pointing a gun at him.

I only saw it once, in a post by a verified insider, who never posted again, as far as I know, or seldom. I looked through TE's interviews as best I could, but did not find him saying he drove the car home. Hope he didn't, but LE has used evidence found in cars years later, after multiple owners. Just watch "Cold Case Files" lol/jmo

TE DID drive the car home. After the officer at the scene went over the car etc, he suggested Terry drive it home. Terry told me that the seat/mirrors etc were all the way forward just as HE used to leave them since she was petite. At that time of telling, he didn't have any doubt in his mind that she was the last person driving it, or at least someone her size had last driven it, which seemed unlikely.

The following days the car sat in his driveway locked up from what I saw.

It seems Sc does not have "first" vs. "second" degree murder, IMO.

Also SM went to hospital just a night or two before the search.

Did we determine the date on the search warrant(?)? I doubt they could have had them made up, signed and ready to enforce, if based only on talking to SM at the hospital. Could they gather all of those people and resources overnight?

I also doubt he confessed. If he did, I think Heather would have been found by now.

JMO

Hi everyone. This is my first post -
grateful for the opportunity to participate
with such thoughtful, intelligent contributors.
I apologize in advance if I accidentally break any rules.

First, my heart is broken for the Elvis family.
No one should ever have to go through this.
No words can properly cover it. Praying for each of them.

On Horry County - I've always heard you can spot a real local by the way they pronounce OH-ree.

The "open relationship" was described by TM only, right?
Only once on a Facebook post [modsnip].

I think it was TM's way to save face, to reclaim at least the appearance of control
in the situation (JMO).

Any mentions of a threesome are beyond ridiculous.
TM's only feeling toward HE seemed to be a scalding hatred.

I have no personal experience in an open relationship, but I'm guessing the
"all-caps tattoo of the spouse's name near an erogenous zone"
doesn't exactly point to said spouse's willingness to share

:welcome::wagon::Welcome1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors