SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose it was only a matter of time. I'm not even going to look!

Everyone is entitled to a fair trial, however can't see how groups like that think they're helping - look at all the negativity on the 'Find Heather' page I dread to think what'll kick off on one for the opposite side.

don't look! I wish I hadn't. It made me cross-eyed. I don't know why anyone would even bother to respond, but they did. In droves. Not surprisingly, it's filled up with tons of slurs and cussing and vitriol. Just not worth anyone's time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM: Perhaps SM didn't know TM would go all psycho at the PTL scene? Or perhaps SM didn't even know he was followed by TM to the PTL scene or that she hid somewhere and then suddenly appeared? And perhaps LE is throwing the book at them both equally knowing that SM will "fold like a cheap umbrella" and start singing like a Tweetie Bird (no pun intended for you Disney folks out there)?
I really think TM is up to her neck in malicious, criminal, vindictive, murderous intent. I'm not so sure that SM had the same intent but as Tweetie Bird says, "Birds of a feather, jailhouse together"!!!

:seeya:

I've wondered about this from the beginning. It's what made me think the crime happened elsewhere and the car was dumped there.

A medium to large caliber gun is out - too loud. A .22 or a .25 maybe. Outside of that it requires getting up close to the victim and the possibility of a struggle. But apparently no one heard anything suspicious enough to call LE. And the officer that led TE to the car on the 19th apparently was not alerted to anything suspicious with the car or the scene because he allowed TE to drive it home.

BUT if it did happen at PTL, the perps had to move a body. I don't care what method you use to kill, it is going to leave evidence in the vehicle used to move the victims body.

I do not think she was shot!
Beaten? Strangled? suffocated? Run over with their car?

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by primitivefuture View Post
Also, just saw that somebody created a "sidney and tammy moorer are innocent" Facebook page. Woof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spangled View Post
I suppose it was only a matter of time. I'm not even going to look!

Everyone is entitled to a fair trial, however can't see how groups like that think they're helping - look at all the negativity on the 'Find Heather' page I dread to think what'll kick off on one for the opposite side.

RE: Everyone is entitled to a fair trial

Imo, it may be a ruse by TM or SM's defense attorney to use as leverage in their likely change of venue motions..

On FB I have had a couple of mutual friends with both of the M's. Seems some friends of mine who are big Disney fans are friends with and know them here locally. In any case, I've made sure to steer clear as one of them has posted her support of TM a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to avoid any drama of course. I just got a small amount of satisfaction as I went to TM's and SM's pages and noticed that I no longer have any friends in common. Guess my friends here thought better of their affiliation with those charged with Homocide. Sorry for the O/T but just got some small amount of a chuckle out of that in such a dark, lousy day for this community.
I have a mutual friend (from back in high school) with them too. She's only "liked" the California pic, as far as I can tell. It still gives me the heebie jeebies to share ANYTHING with them.

The IE charges sure are a mystery and are what is making this all seem especially salacious, when really, we do not know if they were of a sexual nature at all. Could be some sort of nudity, i.e public urination, removing clothes to change or wash, etc...guess we will have to wait and see.

JMO

It was SM's post implying a public sexual encounter at the mall that led me to the salacious conclusion.

Quote:

Quote:

Imo, it may be a ruse by TM or SM's defense attorney to use as leverage in their likely change of venue motions..

That would be brilliant. If not, somebody is doing them a huge favor.

There has got to he a change of venue, right? Otherwise, there is zero percent chance these two will receive a fair trial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If SM really hasn't seen his family in years, I think now would be an amazing time for them to go see him in jail and see if it's possible for them to find out where Heather is.

Since it's been on the national news, one would think they know. Maybe there were such bad feelings in the family, they are washing their hands of it. If TM had a hand it, then they may have had to run for cover years ago.
A daughter-in-law who loves drama and is self-serving can cause lots of pain. (I know)

He lost his "pretty boy" look. (all prepped up) I hope they watch him close because he looks like a little coward that would try to take the easy way out. He needs to shed that look anyway before prison. He will be everyone's little ho.

He reminds me of Scott Peterson ...After the feds started closing in on him...he dyed his hair...(hope it is ok that I link Scott Peterson's picture) http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...aIwMU7DOI6js0wG404CQDQ&sqi=2&ved=0CKgBEPwdMAo

It was SM's post implying a public sexual encounter at the mall that led me to the salacious conclusion.

To me it seems Tammy would do anything to hold on to Sid!
And Sex was the way!
This was a desperate woman as I see it and desperate ppl do desperate things!
Tammy may have pulled the trigger but Sidney was the bullet!

Hopefully the news slows down just a little. I've read so much information since Friday I just need time to let my brain process it all. I'm overwhelmed. I felt all along this was the direction we would end up going but after weeks of no new information and rehashing the same info over and over this recent media blitz has my head spinning.

Thought I read upthread that Mr. Elvis thought the disturbance at Atalaya Place was possibly related to Heather being shot.

(Edit: Actually it was in thread 20, #832: "I believe Mr Elvis thinks the 3:47 shots fired at Atalaya Place was when Heather was killed. There could gave been blood evidence found there."

Thought I read upthread that Mr. Elvis thought the disturbance at Atalaya Place was possibly related to Heather being shot.

But why would LE say PTL?

I know something happened at Atalaya Place maybe she was shot there and then they transferred her to PTL.

BBM: .....and speculation is that it came from a lawsuit settlement her daddy won.

it woulda been a huge chunka change, any research showing a lawsuit? I mean, we settled a suit for roughly $50,000, it doesn't last long, but that was in the news...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

it woulda been a huge chunka change, any research showing a lawsuit? I mean, we settled a suit for roughly $50,000, it doesn't last long, but that was in the news...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

You have to remember Dad is Handicapped and I think that was the reason for the suit I do agree its a HUGE settlement!

I've wondered about this from the beginning. It's what made me think the crime happened elsewhere and the car was dumped there.

A medium to large caliber gun is out - too loud. A .22 or a .25 maybe. Outside of that it requires getting up close to the victim and the possibility of a struggle. But apparently no one heard anything suspicious enough to call LE. And the officer that led TE to the car on the 19th apparently was not alerted to anything suspicious with the car or the scene because he allowed TE to drive it home.

BUT if it did happen at PTL, the perps had to move a body. I don't care what method you use to kill, it is going to leave evidence in the vehicle used to move the victims body.

When I have been reading different news information, the South Carolina Highway Patrol was mentioned and yesterday someone in LE mentioned the South Carolina Accident Investigation Team. I do not understand why they would be involved unless there was an accident involving a vehicle...maybe why the vehicle was confiscated from the property. Just a thought.

Joined during Sierra LaMar's thread but had problems with account since then and recently rejoined.
I was never 100% convinced of the Moorer's guilt until now. If my husband had an affair with a girl who turned up missing, I'd have a few choice words for her too and wouldn't care if she disappeared.
I've followed a lot of cases and this one has me puzzled!!! If Heather and Sidney ended their affair in October, what transpired that would cause either Tammy, Sidney, or both to want to kill Heather in December? Was it a coincidence that her roommate was out of town, and would either of the Moorer's know that? Did Heather contact Sidney to tell him she was alone and wanted to see him? If not, what on the Moorer's part chose that night to kill her???

I've also wondered when Tammy found out about Heather. Does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!