SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why my gut keeps sending my mind there. I don't think it's connected to Britnee, but Amber was just too up close and personal for it to be a random perp etc. IMO

Mistaken identity? Who knows how long or how many times SM slept around or TM thought he did? How long was he doing this and how long was TM's anger building? My gut doesn't usually lie to me, but I hope I'm wrong about it.

I do not think they ever did this before!
If they had these two bozos would have left a trail like they did here!

I think this was a rage killing!
And many lives are ruined forever!

I find it interesting that as of 7:30 this morning the murder charges aren't listed on the Public Index Search.

http://publicindex.sccourts.org/Horry/PublicIndex/PISearch.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Kidnapping charges were listed that same day.

Negotiations going on?

I just hope they have something concrete ! Sooo many of these murders get free because they don't have solid evidence.... Wasn't one of the evidence of kidnapping found by surveillance cameras ?

I really wish peeps would quit calling them "wealthy". FGS.. they were not wealthy. As far as I can see ANYWHERE! :gavel:

I hope their source of income is exposed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I do not think they ever did this before!
If they had these two bozos would have left a trail like they did here!

I think this was a rage killing!
And many lives are ruined forever!

I agree. Neither of them are smart enough to have done this before.

I've also wondered when Tammy found out about Heather. Does anyone know?

I think and this is JMO that she knew pretty early in the relationship!
Only because I feel she (TM) knows his every move pretty much!
Im sure she had her suspicions!

Okay, I just had to give up on backreading. Y'all have been busy. One thing I kept reading, though, is that the cadaver dogs didn't find anything at the Moorer property. That brings me to a question about cadaver dogs, and I'm sorry if this has been answered, but this is it: Are cadaver dogs trained to smell anything OTHER THAN decomposing human flesh? (Sorry, I know that's a vile thought). TIA for any knowledge.

But why would LE say PTL?

I know something happened at Atalaya Place maybe she was shot there and then they transferred her to PTL.

I think if LE had any early proof HE was killed a PTL, they would've let the family know in so many words. They wouldn't have let them suffer all this time wondering.

Prior to the search warrant, LE publicly stated their belief that HE drove to PTL. There must've been evidence they didn't release to the public.

The seat,mirror etc. placement in HE's car would've been circumstantial - proof of nothing, so it must have been something more than that.

I'm thinking the expert video analysis was some extremely grainy thing from a traffic light or something that placed Moorer vehicle in the area at the right time.

It wasn't until after the search warrant that they added the kidnapping charge, then murder.

DNA evidence wouldn't have been processed that quickly for the kidnapping charge, right? That was only one day after warrant was issued.

Just have a sick feeling it's photographic evidence.

Okay, I just had to give up on backreading. Y'all have been busy. One thing I kept reading, though, is that the cadaver dogs didn't find anything at the Moorer property. That brings me to a question about cadaver dogs, and I'm sorry if this has been answered, but this is it: Are cadaver dogs trained to smell anything OTHER THAN decomposing human flesh? (Sorry, I know that's a vile thought). TIA for any knowledge.

From what I've read, every dog has it's job. So a cadaver dog is only looking for deceased victims and SAR dogs are only looking for live victims...at least that's where their training lies. Would they ever hit on the other thing? I don't know. But, we have very experienced dog handlers here on WS- I'm sure one or more can chip in to address this.

I think if LE had any early proof HE was killed a PTL, they would've let the family know in so many words. They wouldn't have let them suffer all this time wondering.

Prior to the search warrant, LE publicly stated their belief that HE drove to PTL. There must've been evidence they didn't release to the public.

The seat,mirror etc. placement in HE's car would've been circumstantial - proof of nothing, so it must have been something more than that.

I'm thinking the expert video analysis was some extremely grainy thing from a traffic light or something that placed Moorer vehicle in the area at the right time.

It wasn't until after the search warrant that they added the kidnapping charge, then murder.

DNA evidence wouldn't have been processed that quickly for the kidnapping charge, right? That was only one day after warrant was issued.

Ok im confused didn't LE say Heather was killed at PTL?

The arrest warrant says she was killed at PTL

They asked the solicitor this question during yesterday's radio interview and he said dogs could be trained for specific things - drugs, cadavers, tracking, etc.

He sounded weary to me. When he was asked about whether someone was still processing evidence (I'm paraphrasing here), He said they had more than one person working. He said several people were working 'round the clock to process the amount of evidence retrieved, and at that point, were still in the process of retrieving.

The arrest warrant says she was killed at PTL

I mean if LE found evidence of HE's death at PTL back when the car was located December 19th, they wouldn't have kept the family in the dark about that.

Ok im confused didn't LE say Heather was killed at PTL?

They did, but not until after the kidnapping charge, right?

So, what allowed them to add the murder charge? Would DNA from home search have had time to process?

But why would LE say PTL?

I know something happened at Atalaya Place maybe she was shot there and then they transferred her to PTL.

Actually, the opinion was in Thread 20, #832: "I believe Mr Elvis thinks the 3:47 shots fired at Atalaya Place was when Heather was killed. There could gave been blood evidence found there."

From what I've read, every dog has it's job. So a cadaver dog is only looking for deceased victims and SAR dogs are only looking for live victims...at least that's where their training lies. Would they ever hit on the other thing? I don't know. But, we have very experienced dog handlers here on WS- I'm sure one or more can chip in to address this.
They asked the solicitor this question during yesterday's radio interview and he said dogs could be trained for specific things - drugs, cadavers, tracking, etc.

He sounded weary to me. When he was asked about whether someone was still processing evidence (I'm paraphrasing here), He said they had more than one person working. He said several people were working 'round the clock to process the amount of evidence retrieved, and at that point, were still in the process of retrieving.
Thank you, both. I'm a little behind this morning, but I went to bed wondering about the dawgs.

Does anyone see the Mickey fire-pit in the Ariel pictures from after the search I can t find it anymore I'm thinking LE took it also it looks as if the pool was near where the Mickey fire pit!! use to be located due to the fact that the umbrella table and chairs are in that area and I spot some pool floats near the fence in that location but I do have bad eyes so could someone help me!! Just wondering if I'm missing the Mickey fire-pit!

Maybe one or more of the dogs were trained for searching out drugs?

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member