SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TE's interview with Peter Hyatt said that he and the officer at PTL knew within 20 minutes of arriving at her abandoned car that she did not leave on her own. That makes me think that they found something that could have indicated murder that night. Just a thought.

I agree on this, with "could have" being the operative words. I think whatever evidence LE found that night didn't confirm death at PTL. Maybe sign of struggle? TE wrote that HE's car was parked "sideways."

Whatever they had, LE chose not to release that information to the public.

The evidence wasn't positively linked to the Moorer's until the search warrant was executed.

The obstruction charges could've been filed anytime since December, but LE wouldn't have been granted a search warrant based on that alone.

I think the "expert video analysis" and financial discrepancies provided the means for the warrant - the IE charges setting the ball in motion.

I think if LE had any early proof HE was killed a PTL, they would've let the family know in so many words. They wouldn't have let them suffer all this time wondering.

Prior to the search warrant, LE publicly stated their belief that HE drove to PTL. There must've been evidence they didn't release to the public.

The seat,mirror etc. placement in HE's car would've been circumstantial - proof of nothing, so it must have been something more than that.

I'm thinking the expert video analysis was some extremely grainy thing from a traffic light or something that placed Moorer vehicle in the area at the right time.

It wasn't until after the search warrant that they added the kidnapping charge, then murder.

DNA evidence wouldn't have been processed that quickly for the kidnapping charge, right? That was only one day after warrant was issued.

Just have a sick feeling it's photographic evidence.

BBM...I think TE knew within days, judging from his FB posts. From early on, I felt they were more geared to finding out what happened than finding a living Heather. Just before or after Christmas, I remember a heartbreaking post directed at those who hurt her...TE knew early on.

Can't remember when the whole 'Break the Silence' campaign started...

Good Morning. I cannot keep up with all the posts. That said, I hope my question isn't redundant. Has there ever been a case where people were charged with murder that turned out there was no murder? There are many that believe there is still hope she is alive ( I am one of them). I have felt from day one the Moorer's have her locked up somewhere. Thanks for answering in advance :)

I think it's initials of the 3 children. It definitely fits.

I think you're right! I do wish TM's posts would be taken down since those poor children are there and named. I felt so sad for them, knowing that in a while, their lives would change forever.

I feel you would be angry at both of them!
Her anger I think was fueled by her lost youth and lost looks, Heather being a pretty woman! Her husband didn't desire her any more.
Seems her husband desired heather and couldn't stay away from her.

I can understand Tammys anger her world collapsed also, her husband was leaving her for Heather but her rage got the better of her!

I do believe sid was leaving Tammy!
There is a lot of destruction here to both families!

It should have never ended this way!

she didn't kill Sid because she loves sid... heather was in the way and was destroying her life. She took care of her enemy! JMO

She acted on what many women feel!
Most hold it in and go on with their lives!

If her husband didn't love her anymore.. then Heather wasn't the enemy... If SM wasn't chasing HE, it would be someone else.

I don't understand 'going on with their lives' with someone you don't trust and you know doesn't love you.

Just different points of view I guess.

I've seen that sm grew up in mb but also that he grew up four hours from wdw, anyone know for sure?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I wonder the same thing because an article listed him as a Myrtle beach native yet his wife said he grew up in FL.
I'd love to hear from anyone who is related to him or knows him in any concrete way.

Good Morning. I cannot keep up with all the posts. That said, I hope my question isn't redundant. Has there ever been a case where people were charged with murder that turned out there was no murder? There are many that believe there is still hope she is alive ( I am one of them). I have felt from day one the Moorer's have her locked up somewhere. Thanks for answering in advance :)

I sure can't see LE charging someone with murder if they aren't sure. Too much for the family and friends to handle. Although...there is always a first.

I agree that it appears that in those situations most times the girl is the one who receives the anger. I never said that the man should be blameless but I would have no love for the girl if she knew he was married and continued to have an affair with him. In my eyes they both would be wrong.

I definitely agree with this.

But my focus would be on my family, and taking care of my children. Who wants a spouse that doesn't want to stay?

I wonder the same thing because an article listed him as a Myrtle beach native yet his wife said he grew up in FL.
I'd love to hear from anyone who is related to him or knows him in any concrete way.

He went to high school in Moncks Corner, SC.

I definitely agree with this.

But my focus would be on my family, and taking care of my children. Who wants a spouse that doesn't want to stay?

Plenty of people. I know someone like this right now.

TC's in her early forties and not attractive. She has a lot of baggage (3 kids, no real job). Starting over would have been VERY difficult for her, I think. She definitely seems the type that would rather just keep up appearances of a happy life even if it wasn't so. Fake it til ya make it.

I agree. Neither of them are smart enough to have done this before.

I agree this was based on personal rage, though I wouldn't rule out previous violent crime in other situations.

I read that report about SM's previous assault and battery arrest.

The neighbor (age 57, I think) said SM held him down while TM's father kicked him repeatedly over some property boundary dispute. SM denied it entirely, saying he only pulled the neighbor off his father-in-law.

(JMO):
It's disturbing how seemingly unaffected TM and SM are.
No indication of remorse whatsoever.

I think when the affair was discovered, SM downplayed it, of course, (3 times! 3 times!) and put all the blame on HE - "She pursued me" , "I'm the hapless victim here", etc.

When he continued the affair or was suspected to continue the affair, TM became obsessed with HE, following social accounts, etc.

Who knows who TM might've been using as a sounding board, maybe someone all too willing to fan the flames.

As TM's jealousy and anger grew, SM's life would've become more hellish at home.

Some angry comment from TM about killing HE could've grown into an actual plan.

If SM did resist, he would've looked like he had feelings for HE. Unacceptable!

His participation could've been about "not losing his stuff" or something TM held over his head; possibly, something illegal. This threat wouldn't even have to be spoken aloud.

Maybe being married to TM since age 20, no contact with his family, and being fully surrounded by TM's family factored in to SM's compliance.

Or who knows, it may have been some kind of sick turn-on for the pretty boy - knowing what his woman was willing to do to keep him.

Plenty of people. I know someone like this right now.

TC's in her early forties and not attractive. She has a lot of baggage (3 kids, no real job). Starting over would have been VERY difficult for her, I think. She definitely seems the type that would rather just keep up appearances of a happy life even if it wasn't so. Fake it til ya make it.

But MURDER???
That is not just faking it.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24810241/who-are-sidney-and-tammy-moorer
I don't know either of them, but the second paragraph of this article reads, "with Sidney a Myrtle Beach native." He and I are the same age, but as far as I know, we didn't go to high school together at Socastee. Two of the area high schools (St. James & Carolina Forest) are new since I graduated, so he wouldn't have attended either of those. That's not to say he didn't go to Myrtle Beach High School. I know this doesn't answer your question, but I thought maybe we could find the answer, by ruling some things out.

In cheating situations, I realize emotions get in the way. It was SM's fault. If TM is the one who killed Heather, she took it out on the wrong person! :twocents:

This right here. I'm just waiting to hear what comes out when his family and the people he knew pre-Tammy come forward. It will definitely be interesting and I would think, shed a lot more light on what happened here. There is a lot more to this and we have no background on him at all.

Reference the photo of the stuffed animals on stairs....they were preparing to paint. You can see the blue painters tape around the woodwork. Not important....just saying.

And what a waste of money on all that crap.

Something tells me that tape has been there since the last time they painted.

I wonder if she was lying about SM's Florida connection to make the story sound better?

I think you're right! I do wish TM's posts would be taken down since those poor children are there and named. I felt so sad for them, knowing that in a while, their lives would change forever.

How might a young woman whose her mother's spitting image look in the mirror later in life and reconcile her mother's actions?

How can a child trust anyone ever again if the people they should've been able to trust most were monsters in hiding?

I hope long term therapy follows, not an environment that justifies or encourages a state of denial about parents' crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkogoose