SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see on the Dis Board, by her avatar, TM has CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach like it's her job. I wonder if that was a true business and what those initials stand for...
I haven't looked at the site much and this may have addressed before!

Is is the initials of her three children's first names.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24810241/who-are-sidney-and-tammy-moorer
I don't know either of them, but the second paragraph of this article reads, "with Sidney a Myrtle Beach native." He and I are the same age, but as far as I know, we didn't go to high school together at Socastee. Two of the area high schools (St. James & Carolina Forest) are new since I graduated, so he wouldn't have attended either of those. That's not to say he didn't go to Myrtle Beach High School. I know this doesn't answer your question, but I thought maybe we could find the answer, by ruling some things out.

I know someone who worked with them in MB as far back as 1998. That would put SM around 21 - just married? They both worked at a big theme restaurant.

I agree on this, with "could have" being the operative words. I think whatever evidence LE found that night didn't confirm death at PTL. Maybe sign of struggle? TE wrote that HE's car was parked "sideways."

Whatever they had, LE chose not to release that information to the public.

The evidence wasn't positively linked to the Moorer's until the search warrant was executed.

The obstruction charges could've been filed anytime since December, but LE wouldn't have been granted a search warrant based on that alone.

I think the "expert video analysis" and financial discrepancies provided the means for the warrant - the IE charges setting the ball in motion.

I disagree. I think the obstruction charge, being that it directly relates to a missing heather , would be enough probable cause to get a search warrant signed off for a search of the moorer property.

I definitely agree with this.

But my focus would be on my family, and taking care of my children. Who wants a spouse that doesn't want to stay?

Seems to me Tammy created in her mind a world akin to Disney. A world that she was able to control whether it be her kids education and socializing environment or her husband through their home (her parents property and probably financial help) and vacations. All seemed good until Heather Elvis appeared. The young vivacious free spirit who made her husband feel good about himself. Tammy's world was slipping away....but the thing that still keeps coming back to me is what happened to change Sidney into a murderer. Was he really just a player using Heather's emotions to to "keep her on the hook"? Did he really mean he was leaving Tammy? According to the warrants this was a "one and done" crime, in other words everything went down in short order. This I feel was a planned calculated murder ,not some spontaneous emotional reaction to a cheating man. The kidnapping charge ,imo, supports that. Heather was lured to PTL to be murdered by both of these people. Something Heather did or said set the wheels in motion for her murder . I'm sure this will come out when the State lays out their case. I originally thought it was her rejection of SM but the Moorer's already had her murder planned prior to this ,imo.
Anybody have an idea what might have set the wheels in motion?

I am not defending TM in any way, but does anyone think that she just snapped? Anyone that has been down the path of a cheating partner knows the anger, rage, hatred and humiliation that is felt.. Being involved with a married person is dangerous, you don't know all of the personalities of those involved. None of this is an excuse for murder.

She "snapped" a long, long time ago IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Women (and men) "take it out" on the other person often...I think it is due to not being prepared to have the marriage end, and have the affair become public. Either out of humiliation, need, whatever, they have to take some action, but do not want to risk losing the spouse/marriage. TM seemed heavily invested in the "family unit" image and had no desire to be the wife who was left behind, especially for a twenty-year old. She convinced herself that Heather was a threat to her family (one of her posts indicated something like this, i.e Heather stalking them) and that she had to be removed, that she was the problem. Once she was "gone" then the fantasy life/marriage would return to "normal". JMO

This right here. I'm just waiting to hear what comes out when his family and the people he knew pre-Tammy come forward. It will definitely be interesting and I would think, shed a lot more light on what happened here. There is a lot more to this and we have no background on him at all.

It's not uncommon at all for someone who's lived in MB a certain number of years to call themselves a native.

My husband was born here and considers that the definition, but I think most people would consider 20 years "native"

Some people refer to themselves as native if they're not a snowbird or a part-time resident.

I know someone who worked with them in MB as far back as 1998. That would put SM around 21 - just married? They both worked at a big theme restaurant.

Did he marry at about twenty-one? That is what I thought. That is young, IMO, for a man to marry a woman a bit older, especially if he had a bad relationship with his mom (as per TM), maybe he wanted a new "mommy" figure. JMO

Women (and men) "take it out" on the other person often...I think it is due to not being prepared to have the marriage end, and have the affair become public. Either out of humiliation, need, whatever, they have to take some action, but do not want to risk losing the spouse/marriage. TM seemed heavily invested in the "family unit" image and had no desire to be the wife who was left behind, especially for a twenty-year old. She convinced herself that Heather was a threat to her family (one of her posts indicated something like this, i.e Heather stalking them) and that she had to removed, that she was the problem. Once she was "gone" then the fantasy life/marriage would return to "normal". JMO

I think you're bang on here.

I am trying hard to keep up :)

This reminds me so much of the Cadet murder in Texas with David Graham and Diane Zamora!!!!!

I am trying to catch up, but I am at work so I gotta be good and get stuff done. :floorlaugh:

Question - Someone mentioned seeing inside the house? Like seeing stairs and tape on the wall for painting? I just wanted to know where those pics are. Maybe I misunderstood the context.

Thanks!!

I disagree. I think the obstruction charge, being that it directly relates to a missing heather , would be enough probable cause to get a search warrant signed off for a search of the moorer property.

But would OJ charge carry enough weight to scare the M's, keep them in jail for an extended time, on the off chance search warrant didn't bear fruit?

Would LE have been tipping their hand too soon?

I was under the impression OJ was a pretty common misdemeanor.

By the limited amount of exposure we've had to SM, I get the feeling he isn't exactly a criminal mastermind. (Just look at his brainy comments about the cat on YouTube) and how he spells "dum". Based on that, I'm thinking the most basic and simple explanation is the correct one. Seems obvious, but I don't recall reading anything about it, so I'll ask: Have divers been sent into that lake at PTL?

Anyone else thinking Sidney will be put on suicide watch? He looked pretty rough yesterday. Based on appearances this seems to be affecting him more than her. MOO

She "snapped" a long, long time ago IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me it seems Tammy's world was very small( there goes that song again,LOL). her home was set up like a mini resort. Her kids were home all the time as far as I could tell. The kids had no outside activities . Tammy had no outside social activities,no church, no interactions except through the computer. Seems to me only SM saw the outside world. As the process of their trial evolves I hope to hear more of what her world consisted of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg