SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how did this link even get posted, it's totally not anything about Heather?!
I thought they'd been charged with burglary now... not so...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP was posting the link to show kidnapping charges on the suspects when the victim was never removed from her come & taken somewhere. The crime in the link posted came also from SC, in Spartanburg County.

Okay, home now. There were like... 500 people at the vigil. When I got there there was a little display of flowers and candles in a cross and a few other items where Heather's car had been. But as people arrived more and more flowers were added. Plus many people brought candles in glass vases or jars (like the spanish prayer candles) and after the prayers they set them around the others. It was huge when I left. There were about 5 news reporters there on cameras live. and about 3 print photographers. The minister from their church led prayer and let us all say our own if we wished, then a moment of silence and we all sang Amazing Grace. So many tears then. After that it broke up and people talked in small groups, sat by the water praying, talked to the Elvis'...

SM & TM's house was built on TM's father's land - literally in his backyard. They don't pay any property taxes and as far as I have researched, SM & TM don't own any other land in Horry County. The "Compound" would appear to be built with "Daddy's " money,

Why don't they pay property taxes ?

I can't even listen to yung vital's song he made for heather now without bawling my eyes out. I really hope more is revealed soon. They can call out murder charges all they want, but until evidence that she is in fact, without any doubt is revealed, I won't stop hope that she's still out there. I hope LE is wrong. I really do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is NG saying it was an open marriage? Maybe I am just super tired tonight. I have been following this since day one and I don't remember reading/seeing that ANYWHERE!

I'm guessing because the first time we ever heard from TM was an angry rant where she first said that SM cheated on her with HE and then called HE a bunch of awful names. She then said that she could care less because she's had a boyfriend for 2 years. She finished by slamming HE and TE. They didn't have an open marriage. Tammy was trying to imply that they had no reason to harm HE because TM had a bf and SM was done seeing HE in October. You can't be in an open marriage and then claim you were cheated on. Her attempt to prove that she didn't care failed because that rant is still dripping with hate for HE to this day. NG is just repeating TM's bs.

I can't help but wonder if there are other young gals out there... Who had liaisons with SM... Heaving a big sigh of relief that they "got away"... With their lives..

:waitasec:

and or girls who did not!
Does anyone think this is the first and only time this team has hurt or murdered someone??? Seems pretty planned for a first.....no body case.
Did they get sloppy???

I think TM wrote those horrible things about Heather to justify what she had done. If she convinced herself Heather was terrible enough, then she would feel she had "deserved" it.

Also why would SM admit to three times? Why not one, or two? That is weird. You would think he would admit to only the number of times he was caught...JMO

I read this morning when I got up that TM and SM were charged with the murder of HE. I've been busy all day but this thought never left me. I know that we collectively pretty much figured they had killed Heather, but to see the reality of it in the charges has really hit me today. I suppose I was hoping against hope that they had her somewhere and she could be rescued.

They allegedly killed that young, beautiful, naïve girl because she had an affair with the husband. I could understand the wife thinking about taking out her competition, but it's another to follow through with it.

What I don't get is why did SM go with this? HE slept with him, he slept with her, where does he get that this was punishable by death for HE, to the point he participated in the murder, yet he was allowed to live and to roam free??? Really? Seriously??? It boggles the mind.
RIP Heather. You had so much more to do in your life. I'm sorry you didn't get to do it.

BBM: Perhaps SM didn't know TM would go all psycho at the PTL scene? Or perhaps SM didn't even know he was followed by TM to the PTL scene or that she hid somewhere and then suddenly appeared? And perhaps LE is throwing the book at them both equally knowing that SM will "fold like a cheap umbrella" and start singing like a Tweetie Bird (no pun intended for you Disney folks out there)?
I really think TM is up to her neck in malicious, criminal, vindictive, murderous intent. I'm not so sure that SM had the same intent but as Tweetie Bird says, "Birds of a feather, jailhouse together"!!!

:seeya:

SM & TM's house was built on TM's father's land - literally in his backyard. They don't pay any property taxes and as far as I have researched, SM & TM don't own any other land in Horry County. The "Compound" would appear to be built with "Daddy's " money,

Somewhere... on the DIS boards I think... she said they built the house from her own design.

I'm so happy for all the times I can't remember where I read stuff that nobody calls me out for not providing a link. Thanks websleuthers.

I read this morning when I got up that TM and SM were charged with the murder of HE. I've been busy all day but this thought never left me. I know that we collectively pretty much figured they had killed Heather, but to see the reality of it in the charges has really hit me today. I suppose I was hoping against hope that they had her somewhere and she could be rescued.

They allegedly killed that young, beautiful, naïve girl because she had an affair with the husband. I could understand the wife thinking about taking out her competition, but it's another to follow through with it.

What I don't get is why did SM go with this? HE slept with him, he slept with her, where does he get that this was punishable by death for HE, to the point he participated in the murder, yet he was allowed to live and to roam free??? Really? Seriously??? It boggles the mind.

RIP Heather. You had so much more to do in your life. I'm sorry you didn't get to do it.

I know there have been unproven rumors here and there, but my opinion is just based in my gut: IMO, Heather may have been pregnant. It's a game changer for sleeze bags who just want to prey on young girls, have their fun, and be done. It also explains, IMO, if they were broken up, why Heather would have contact with him again. JMO

BBM: Perhaps SM didn't know TM would go all psycho at the PTL scene? Or perhaps SM didn't even know he was followed by TM to the PTL scene or that she hid somewhere and then suddenly appeared?

:seeya:

Imagine if he'd spent the night driving around and having sex with his wife, then took her home to go and meet Heather. Wouldn't that put her over the edge...

Okay, home now. There were like... 500 people at the vigil. When I got there there was a little display of flowers and candles in a cross and a few other items where Heather's car had been. But as people arrived more and more flowers were added. Plus many people brought candles in glass vases or jars (like the spanish prayer candles) and after the prayers they set them around the others. It was huge when I left. There were about 5 news reporters there on cameras live. and about 3 print photographers. The minister from their church led prayer and let us all say our own if we wished, then a moment of silence and we all sang Amazing Grace. So many tears then. After that it broke up and people talked in small groups, sat by the water praying, talked to the Elvis'...

Oh how heartbreaking. Thank you for sharing!

For those wondering about how SC deals with "no body" murder cases, look at the case of Kenneth Lynch. He was charged with the double murder of his girlfriend and her 7 year old granddaughter in SC, despite their bodies never being located. It was actually the first double "no body" death penalty case in the US.

He was convicted and sentenced to LWOP.

http://www.wistv.com/story/18039063/verdict-to-be-announced-in-lynch-trial
Here's another one, although it wasn't a DP case:

Richard Grissom was found guilty of 3 first degree murders in 1990 with no bodies (even as of this date) recovered. I remember this case very well as I was living in the area at the time.

http://murderpedia.org/male.G/g/grissom-richard.htm

snipped:

In 1990, even without the bodies, a Johnson County jury found Grissom guilty in the first-degree murder deaths of Joan A. Butler, 24, Overland Park; Theresa Brown, 22, and Christine Rusch, 22, roommates living in a Lenexa apartment.

Gee, I wonder how many of TM's "rock star boyfriends" were married...did she think or care about that? JMO

Good point!

I guess she was justified in her narcissistic way...

and... I wonder if any of those "Rock Stars" are going to visit her in jail?:jail:

:waitasec:

I really wish peeps would quit calling them "wealthy". FGS.. they were not wealthy. As far as I can see ANYWHERE! :gavel:

Does anyone think this is the first and only time this team has hurt or murdered someone??? Seems pretty planned for a first.....no body case.
Did they get sloppy???

I posted the same thought yesterday. I think they are both twisted individuals. I don't believe that Sid was just along because Tammy made him. I think he is just as guilty as she and wouldn't be surprised if this isn't the first time these 2 did something like this. Also, from their social media, they both seemed to be on such a high after Heather disappeared...I'm just glad they're behind bars before they moved on to their next victim.

Reading the warrants and looking at their particulars. A few interesting notes (at least interesting to me):

• Warrants were signed by Magistrates, not Municipal or Circuit judges.
  • Judge Benjamin Allen an Aynor, SC based magistrate (which is on the other side of Conway) signed the IE warrants.
  • Judge Dennis Phipps signed the kidnapping and murder warrants.

The sequence of issuance is also interesting.
  • 2014A is the prefix for all of them.
  • 2611 and 2610 are next grouping. 2611 sequence was used for indecent exposure warrants. 2610 sequence (probably different because of it being a different area of the county) was used for the kidnapping and murder warrants.
  • Last sequence is the individual warrant number: 200xxx or 000xxx. 2610's coincide with 200xxx, while 2611 coincides with 000xxx warrants in this case.

From those numbers, it looks like:
  • An indecent exposure (Atlantic & Central) warrant for Tammy Moorer was issued first (2014A2611000021).
  • Either 22 & 23 were issued for someone else (probably unrelated), may be the financial discrepancies warrant or may have been voided.
  • Next, is 2014A2611000024, an IE warrant (Celebrity Circle) for Sidney Moorer.
  • Then, 2014A2611000025 another IE warrant (Atlantic & Century), also for Sidney Moorer.
  • 26 in the sequence is not listed.
  • Then, we have 2014A2611000027; the other IE warrant (Celebrity Circle) for Tammy.

Jumping to the kidnapping and murder warrants.
  • 2014A2610200461 is for kidnapping against Tammy Moorer.
  • 2014A2610200462 is kidnapping against Sidney Moorer.
  • 2014A2610200463 for murder against Sidney.
  • Lastly, 2014A2610200464 for murder against Tammy.

Could the order of the issuance of these warrant be telling as well? Both sets, signed by different judges are, in order, Tammy, Sidney, Sidney, Tammy. Tammy is charged first with IE, then first with kidnapping. Sidney is charged first with murder. Odd? Coincidence? Or, telling?

So there is still a major question, where is Heather?

I still believe TM's SM postings told a story. Are there any gifted profilers on WS? I can't help but think she was telling us something, gloating, taunting.. It would be interesting to take each post, list them and sleuth clues from each. I know some dabbled with this last night.

I have faith that LE will find Heather but there are clues somewhere and it would put our focus on Heather. I want Heather to come home to her family.

Did they get sloppy???

True.... There just may be others that did NOT get away... Either...

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member