SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting...that doesn't seem reason enough to be certain that someone else did not drive the car. Could there also be something else? I know I have driven my sister's car without moving her seat (as I did not want to mess with her seat settings) and while my knees were practically in the steering wheel and I had to continually duck to see out the mirrors, I managed. If I were moving the vehicle of someone I murdered, and was only 5'8", I sure wouldn't move the seat, especially if she were only 7 inches shorter than I was. But that's me...

Another perspective. Both my wife and my oldest daughter (Heather's age) are around 5'1" in height. I'm 5'9" and 215lbs. If I drive either of their vehicles, I have to move the seat back...or else I feel claustrophobic against the steering wheel. I also need to move the mirrors to see better. If TM drove a 2001 Intrepid with the seat pushed all the way forward (as TE said Heather did), she was most assuredly have to move the seat back. A 5'9" woman weighing 235lbs would not fit in the drivers seat without it being moved back. I would think a 5'8" male weighing 175-195lbs would need to move the seat back, but might be able to manage; being slimmer and an inch closer to Heather's 5'1" size.

I was referring to SM, who is accused of murdering Heather and is 5'8". If he were moving HE's vehicle to PTL, he would most likely not move the seat.

I got that. but mr. Elvis drove the car out of the launch and he may have moved the seat or mirrors.

***Respectfully snipped for space***

This couple was out exposing themselves at South Carolina's largest tourist attraction the very same night of HE's disappearance.

The consistent change in social media tone happened back in November.
***Respectfully snipped for space***
If, as TM posted, SM had the affair with HE in Sept/Oct, the change in November makes sense, trying to prove to herself and everyone that the affair was over and all was right in her world.

However, your point about them being out exposing themselves is one of the best arguments I've seen for premeditated. If there were no HE evident while they were exposing themselves, it'd be like saying "We were here, so we couldn't have done anything with HE." type of thing. Trying to create an alibi.

Still thinking out loud.....

Oh, and :wagon:

I think we're talking photo evidence and or/physical evidence found in the Moorer home that positively matched evidence discovered at PTL - evidence never released to the public.

Example: tire tread at scene positively matching Moorer vehicle. This type of evidence would be inadmissable without a search warrant, no?

I'm not saying tire tread specifically, but a "match" on any item/substance unique to the Moorer's could've been enough to add the kidnapping charge.
Photos/digital data at the home could've definitely brought the murder charge.

<snipped for brevity>
The Moorer's Facebook pages are two of the most disturbing (and telling) things I've seen.

I believe the Moorer's Facebook posts compared with HE's disappearance date give us some clue about how far back this crime might've been planned.

The exaggerated/contrived "devoted couple" posts started pretty much out of nowhere in November.

Punctuation, verbiage, format, word choice, etc. indicate one person wrote posts on both pages (I know everyone here seems to agree it was TM), possibly with the other's input, but still edited and posted by the same hand.

<snipped again for brevity>

I go along with all of this. More added fodder for that conclusion -- what MAN would name his OWN Facebook page 2DisneyKidsInLove4ever? Seriously, no manly man would ever name his FB page something like that.

I have thought this for a while too. Even more so after TE's interview with Peter Hyatt. He said they wanted anyone to come forward that had contact with her in the last three months. All speculation but 3 months would be first trimester (too late for abortion, motive for TM).

Idk...maybe not. TE may have been asking that since the relationship with SM supposedly ended around that time too. Pure speculation on my part.

I've wondered about that too, but never in the context of a possible pregnancy.

I thought when they asked that, that it referred to TM's claim that they fling happened in Sept. and Oct. and then ended. It felt like they were asking for anything anyone saw/heard/knew etc during Oct., Nov., and Dec. to see if the affair was still ongoing to verify SM's claim that he hadn't seen her since Oct.

The comments on the myhorrynews site are a trip ! Its obvious TM & SM have sheeple. I will never understand some people.

I choked on my popcorn on this one SHEEPLE.......new word!!! :loveyou:

Has why SM went to the hospital been released yet? I know this is tricky with HIPPA and everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree ~ I don't know what I think about that page!

I SO apologize if this has been asked and answered already (lurking but a few pages behind, can't keep up!), but I've looked at this FB page briefly (the SM and TM murder trial) and I'm curious...who is running this FB? I'm a longtime follower of the Jodi Arias case and the FB page, just wondering if they might have the same admin?

Help me, please. I don't understand your point in regard to my post, and I'd like to.

i'm trying to say that whatever the original seat/mirror positions were prior to mr. Elvis getting into the car may have been changed by him before he drove the car out of the launch.

Good grief. I'm finally caught up. What am I talking about? I'll be massively behind again in no time.

I just got around to watching tonight's Nancy Grace and was instantly reminded of why I haven't watched her show in many years. I was so stoked it was recorded and I could fast forward through to Heather's segment at the end. It drove me crazy that NG kept bringing up the "open marriage" BS. They were not in an open marriage! If they were, I will eat my shoes. I shouldn't expect any better from Nancy non sequitur Grace. She's the worst. Perhaps she should play TCM in the lifetime movie.

The one thing I enjoyed was when NG said they had reached out to Tammy for comment, but she declined. After reading TCM's "nancy grace for president" post, I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in TCM's cell during that request.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not convinced that SM wrote any FB postings, so it is difficult to ascertain anything about his personality or demeanor. She is what, four years older? And they were married when he was quite young? She may be "mommy" to him in a way, especially if he had lost contact with his mother decades ago. (Lol I am four yrs older than my husband, that in itself is not a big deal, but he was thirty when we married. For some reason I am thinking he was barely twenty?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slatchautoclinic