SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case the bad things have nothing to worry about. No chance TM could even find a broom (except for her ride) in that house. Did you see the pic of the inside with the stuffed animals on the stairs and the filthy yellow walls?

Sorry for the O/T, but MadamReporter I LOVE your avatar. :floorlaugh:

I go along with all of this. More added fodder for that conclusion -- what MAN would name his OWN Facebook page 2DisneyKidsInLove4ever? Seriously, no manly man would ever name his FB page something like that.

That just screams Tammy. Or "OneTreeHillAddict". Someone likes to put words together but makes sure to capitalize the first letter of each word.

Has why SM went to the hospital been released yet? I know this is tricky with HIPPA and everything.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This article just says, "The victim was taken to Grand Strand Regional Medical Center." It also says, "No injuries were reported."

Just saw that TM and SM were placed under protective custody... Not sure if it's because of danger from other inmates or because if a suicide concern.

That just screams Tammy. Or "OneTreeHillAddict". Someone likes to put words together but makes sure to capitalize the first letter of each word.

As a matter of fact, the photo album I'm trudging through at this very moment is called Drive2DisneyDQPartyDays1n2.

I'd say SM's writing style in his little angieslist blurb is, um, noticeably different. And not just because he doesn't like to crowbar random numbers between his words.

Just saw that TM and SM were placed under protective custody... Not sure if it's because of danger from other inmates or because if a suicide concern.

As my grandmother used to say, "There is honor among thieves". The inmates are going to eat them alive! :floorlaugh:

0addTHZ3_zpsbcd91fec.jpg

Thank you, Knox!

That's what I was originally thinking. But the water is most definitely from all the rain we just had.

The pic I just posted of screen cap from GIS show a pool to the left side of front house.

Here it is again.

far3oj.jpg

<added>
Ahh NewYork625... I see what you mean now.

I swear I see a cross in that corner near the black vehicle-pickup truck?? Or is it my imagination? I wonder if LE might want to look around for any evidence of OTHER bodies?? Reasoning being if you're willing to do it once,maybe you've done it B4 and gotten away w/it?? There are certainly enuf missing in MB and they've been around that area long enuf..just sayin :moo:

Is there ANY evidence anywhere, through any sleuther's findings, that another "Heather Elvis" lives in or around Horry County, SC? My mind keeps going back to the thought others have mentioned here today. A hospital visit by ANOTHER Heather Elvis, who also resides in the Horry County area?? And, on the day before the missing Heather Elvis disappears?? Seems too coincidental to me.

I mean...has anyone found in their sleuthing of HE, another person named Heather Elvis who also lives in the area? If so, we can probably put the hospital visit and related rumors to rest easily.

It almost looks like these things are arranged for an online garage sale or Craigslist for sale posting or something. What the?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forget Nemo. May I draw your attention to the dust-encrusted slats on the closet doors in the background. After you've feasted your eyes on that (and lost your dinner), get a gander of the pristine condition and gray hue of the white walls.

I wonder if SM posted this pic in his contracting portfolio.

Also why would SM admit to three times? Why not one, or two? That is weird. You would think he would admit to only the number of times he was caught...JMO

Same reason people pulled over for DUI almost always claim they had two beers. They don't think they will be believed if they say one, and if the number is too high they know they will be in real trouble. So they pick the lowest number they think they will be believed, and still get away with it.

For example, if TM was saying, "no wonder you've been gone at night so much!" he might want to admit to 3. She's not going to believe it only happened once. JMO

Is there ANY evidence anywhere, through any sleuther's findings, that another "Heather Elvis" lives in or around Horry County, SC? My mind keeps going back to the thought others have mentioned here today. A hospital visit by ANOTHER Heather Elvis, who also resides in the Horry County area?? And, on the day before the missing Heather Elvis disappears?? Seems too coincidental to me.

I mean...has anyone found in their sleuthing of HE, another person named Heather Elvis who also lives in the area? If so, we can probably put the hospital visit and related rumors to rest easily.

Yeah, there is another Heather Elvis in the area. She's in HS.

Supposedly, there is, a minor girl, distant cousin to Heather. JMO and I do find one...

I go along with all of this. More added fodder for that conclusion -- what MAN would name his OWN Facebook page 2DisneyKidsInLove4ever? Seriously, no manly man would ever name his FB page something like that.

And no man would gush about his relationship on FB.

All the remarks showcase TM. SM did not write those posts, just as HE did not, I suspect, make all those calls.

TM has to be central to all things. I would expect to see this narcissistic trait expressed in various ways throughout the crime and disposal.

By TM own admission on Dis, SM was NOT a Disney person cuz of his evil mom who never took him there even though they were only 4 hours away. Only AFTER she came along did she get him to Disney (her words)
So I'm guessing SM wouldn't have considered himself a Disney kid-which means the head Mouseketeer was doing all the writing-as well as the very similar writing style.

If, as TM posted, SM had the affair with HE in Sept/Oct, the change in November makes sense, trying to prove to herself and everyone that the affair was over and all was right in her world.

However, your point about them being out exposing themselves is one of the best arguments I've seen for premeditated. If there were no HE evident while they were exposing themselves, it'd be like saying "We were here, so we couldn't have done anything with HE." type of thing. Trying to create an alibi.

Still thinking out loud.....

Oh, and :wagon:

I'm picturing more of a perversion.
"Let's go grab a bite to eat near HE's workplace."

TM's way of testing SM to prove his loyalty to her, to prove
his claims not to want/care for HE.

In the end, I think that's what motive for homocide boils down to.

Plus the first count of IE was dated December 17th - again, absolute twisted perversion.

I agree with idea that TM's description of HE in her vitriolic Facebook post as a "twisted person" is total projection by TM.

They might've wanted to be seen shopping/dining,
but not doing what happened after. I'm going with parking lot tryst.

I'll bet LE somehow got credit card activity - something that determined Moorer's location and requested surveillance footage. Improbable that LE somehow had possession of random footage of the Moorer's "engaged" in a parking lot.

HE's car hadn't even been discovered at that point. M's weren't arrested on Dec 18th for IE. No complaint was filed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock