SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was banned from a reporters FB page that got an interview with Casey Anthony. He asked us if there were any questions we had, that we wanted him to asked Casey. I asked him to pleaseeeeeeeee ask her, what it felt like to see the expression in Caylee's eyes, after the duct tape was applied? Immediate ban. But I would ask it again, if I had the chance.

I'm impressed...great question! What an honor to be banned! I guess he really didn't want input?

A wbtw reporter tweeted she spoke with Heather's parents and will have details on tonight's broadcast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay...here's my theory up to point - sorry VERY LONG:

ALL THAT FOLLOWS IS MOO:

IMO SM and TCM were stalking her the day of 12/17 and into 12/18.
Drug binge? Drunk?
But yes. Stalking her. Probably in TCM new ride (per November's post)

[modsnip]

Sorry so lengthy. And thank you Websleuths for offering me a platform to offer my theories and thoughts.

Wow.....really great theory.[modsnip] .

ETA: I totally agree they were drunk or high or something.[modsnip]

I don't know what she was doing...TE only wanted to talk about finding her and NG was going on about "open marriage" and no way Heather knew such disgusting people and that she did not believe she was dead...JMO not helpful at all.

I didn't watch it[modsnip])- I was counting on y'all to fill me in! Glad I missed her- I'm disturbed enough at the moment !

Interesting info on admissibility of social media in criminal trials ( about half way thru the article)...

http://about.bloomberglaw.com/pract...ier-by-justin-p-murphy-and-adrian-fontecilla/

I read other articles on it...it doesn't seem cut and dry...for both prosecuters and defendents. They have to have a way to authenticate the accounts and the relevant posts.

I am more concerned with the defense working on trying to show Heather is alive and took off, if she is not found. Her posts show plenty of things that could be interpreted in that way, or at least made to sound that way. Some people simply do not believe in murder without a body.

I posted earlier today about the 12 cases I found in SC of murder cases tried without finding the victim. One was especially upsetting...a 10-year old girl, never found, and jury convicted only on kidnapping and the perp could do as few as twelve years. Several other cases had a confession from a co-defendant and/or blood evidence. Some convictions were obtained, but it is not a given by any means.

I am not sure how they will ever find her, if no confession. It may happen by chance, by a hunter or hiker. But it appears LE has no new info for searching and is asking for help. Very sad and worrisome, IMO, trial-wise.

JMO

I'd be searching whatever routes there are from PTL to their home. Maybe the least obvious one to take. JMO. I hope she is found.

I keep feeling water. Just a gut feeling I guess. [modsnip]. I just don't think TM could handle that. Her fury just exploded. As much as I hate to feel this, I think TM would enjoy torturing HE and making sure she suffered. TM just strikes me as a very vicious person who will do anything to protect her fantasy world. IMO, TM & SM are both equally guilty and I think they feed off each other. They anger and disgust me to no end.:banghead:

Where is Heather?

I didn't watch it[modsnip]- I was counting on y'all to fill me in! Glad I missed her- I'm disturbed enough at the moment !

I almost never turn on HLN for any reason, except "Forensic Files" reruns on weekends. IMO, it should not even be considered a news channel. I think NG only returned to Heather's case due to the possible salacious inferences coming about, i.e exposure, possible sex acts in public, "threesome" as they advertised it yesterday, now "open marriage" which is obviously not the case. But Heather's parents surely do not need to hear this stuff from NG, when they just learned their daughter has been murdered and her body is still missing. JMO

Thank you Cluciano - I thought I broke that link many threads back :eek:

As for the other, we can disagree, that's okay. :) That's why I tried to be clear that is my opinion and not my moderator position.

Salem
Can you paraphrase the last post times/dates on that Tumblr anywhere, by any chance? Say the last ten posts or so?

Well ... in certain communities, yes. It's easy for me to say that, but I'm sure there are others my age (I'm 24) who would say, "What?! No way a 20-year-old girl would post that stuff!"

But I'll just say this: I would never post that (I'm a prude!), but I have plenty of tumblr friends who would and do. HE struck me as artsy, romantic, along with being a bit of a "partier" and not exactly modest (I mean that in a good way; her twitter had some similar implications, e.g. that tweet that appears to be about "wanting" SM (is that allowed to talk about???)) and IMO, yes, stuff like that is really in line with that sort of personality. Tumblr has a huge *advertiser censored* community, but it's also inhabited largely by young women. So there are a lot of young women reposting that sort of stuff on there.
This is true. I have viewed other Tumblrs belonging to this age group while researching here at WS and was very shocked the first time but then discovered it wasnt rare at all.

I am more concerned with the defense working on trying to show Heather is alive and took off, if she is not found. Her posts show plenty of things that could be interpreted in that way, or at least made to sound that way. Some people simply do not believe in murder without a body.

I posted earlier today about the 12 cases I found in SC of murder cases tried without finding the victim. One was especially upsetting...a 10-year old girl, never found, and jury convicted only on kidnapping and the perp could do as few as twelve years. Several other cases had a confession from a co-defendant and/or blood evidence. Some convictions were obtained, but it is not a given by any means.

I am not sure how they will ever find her, if no confession. It may happen by chance, by a hunter or hiker. But it appears LE has no new info for searching and is asking for help. Very sad and worrisome, IMO, trial-wise.

JMO

I think the first hurdle for defense attorneys will be proving the accounts/posts are hers. Once they clear that...(if they clear that)...it still has to be admitted in court, and without Heather present to explain, defend, confirm or deny the information...not sure if they'll be able! Again, my opinion, but from my little bit of research, it's a new frontier in the legal world and still a little fuzzy...

This is true. I have viewed other Tumblrs belonging to this age group while researching here at WS and was very shocked the first time but then discovered it wasnt rare at all.

Even younger, i.e Sierra LaMar's social media seemed shocking for a fifteen-year old...IMO

I almost never turn on HLN for any reason, except "Forensic Files" reruns on weekends. IMO, it should not even be considered a news channel. I think NG only returned to Heather's case due to the possible salacious inferences coming about, i.e exposure, possible sex acts in public, "threesome" as they advertised it yesterday, now "open marriage" which is obviously not the case. But Heather's parents surely do not need to hear this stuff from NG, when they just learned their daughter has been murdered and her body is still missing. JMO

NG is all about ratings.

Thanks LadySunday - that's not going to work. I have never seen the pay phone confirmed by MSM/LE. Yes - it would be important as to the surveillance, if it is true, but we don't know that. Also, if it is true, there may be a reason by LE has not released the info? I don't know. But... for now it is rumor and we are not going to hang our hats on it, because it might not be true.

I'm going to remove the discussion. If anyone does find something in MSM, please link it and alert so the Mods will know.

Thanks!

Salem

Bumping... Not discussable, its considered rumor until or unless its in main stream media and or law enforcement.

Muffin, I won't quote your whole post. And I won't like it, because, well, I don't like it. I try not to think of all those details.

I will note for you though that the date started at 7:00 if that helps your timeline.

[modsnip].

Paris you are one of my favs. Facts, facts, facts.

And sorry. For putting my thoughts in written word. I just felt it.

Moorer reminds me of another vile, evil being, Elisa Baker who tortured, murdered and dismembered her cancer stricken step-daughter, Zahra Baker.

Only in her wildest evil dreams could Moorer have ever held a candle to Heather's beauty.

Heather's beauty will always live on, despite the evil deeds done to her.

Here is what you will look like soon, Oh Vain One.

180px-250px-Snowwhite-creencaps.com-8944.jpg

250px-Snowwhite-disneyscreencaps.com-13483.jpg

And I am glad she will be in jail on her Birthday :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads