SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is obviously much we will have to await trial to learn. I think it is possible that heather and sm were back in touch, maybe even seeing each other again, and that is what tm found out and could not tolerate. Their fb posts (the m's) in nov. And dec. Seem all about redemption...hum making up to her, kissy face, etc. Which was probably after tm discovered the affair the first time. Sm swore no more, and then tm caught him again sometime near or on december 17/18th. Heather may have told her friends she was done with sm, if they disapproved of him, or maybe she was but was tempted back. We don't know. But clearly, imo, something happened to make heather a threat to tm again, when she thought she had "handled" the problem. This time, she would make sure. I still am not convinced sm wanted this outcome at all, but it does not excuse him, morally or legally.

The only thing left sm can do to show any heart, morality or even a shred of humanity is to confess and bring le to heather. And then take the consequences. Sadly, affairs are all too common, but they should never end in murder. It is unfathomable. Much worse than diane zamora and david graham, due to sm's age and that he is a parent, imo.

Jmo

totally agree with you !!!!

Even younger, i.e Sierra LaMar's social media seemed shocking for a fifteen-year old...IMO
Yes, hers was the first Tumblr I viewed. I was proud of WS members for not letting her shocking posts stop them for caring about her.

I am living this hell right now, so I have had to step away from this case several times. You can't imagine the overwhelming emotions that run through your body and how much hate you have for that 20 something that is after you husband and your life. I am not saying murder is the answer, but let me tell you, I can see how she snapped if that is what happened. It's hard because we get older, we lose that girlish look and we become boring to some men, and they want that excitement again and what can we do? I am 60, and he is 49. When we married it was okay the age difference but now, he is chasing a 24 yr old. So I do get it. But murder is not the answer, divorce maybe or getting half of all of it. But not murder, no one is worth that. Now they both go to jail and the kids are displaced and it just get worse over time.

But the wife said they had an open marriage and that she had a boyfriend. Can understand if they had a traditional marriage but if it was an open marriage and she was taking advantage of that option too why would she be upset?

Yes, hers was the first Tumblr I viewed. I was proud of WS members for not letting her shocking posts stop them for caring about her.

I think it was the first one I've ever viewed too. I'm over 40, so not sure I really get Tumblr. I did put those few posts aside as just a head scratcher.....didn't think they spoke to who she really was :).

But the wife said they had an open marriage and that she had a boyfriend. Can understand if they had a traditional marriage but if it was an open marriage and she was taking advantage of that option too why would she be upset?

Because she was lying about the boyfriend.

I keep feeling water. Just a gut feeling I guess. I have also been thinking that the pregnant theory is what could have been what really set TM off. I just don't think TM could handle that. Her fury just exploded. As much as I hate to feel this, I think TM would enjoy torturing HE and making sure she suffered. TM just strikes me as a very vicious person who will do anything to protect her fantasy world. IMO, TM & SM are both equally guilty and I think they feed off each other. They anger and disgust me to no end.:banghead:

Where is Heather?
Sadly, my mind keeps thinking water too. It scares me because I'm not sure she'll ever be found ... :(

Psychic discussion not allowed.

Crap. Am I the deemed psychic??

Sorry I definitely am not. Sorry Ima and others protecting this site :(

I felt it was more a timeline of thoughts.
I really tried to be careful.

I don't think so. I think it was just someone asking if you were :). I liked your thoughts and did not think you were purporting to be psychic.

I almost never turn on HLN for any reason, except "Forensic Files" reruns on weekends. IMO, it should not even be considered a news channel. I think NG only returned to Heather's case due to the possible salacious inferences coming about, i.e exposure, possible sex acts in public, "threesome" as they advertised it yesterday, now "open marriage" which is obviously not the case. But Heather's parents surely do not need to hear this stuff from NG, when they just learned their daughter has been murdered and her body is still missing. JMO

I love the Forensic Files and the calming voice of the speaker, and that's all I watch on there too. Too much nonsense anymore. There is a thread just for NG here and it's a good read! [modsnip]

I don't think so. I think it was just someone asking if you were :). I liked your thoughts and did not think you were purporting to be psychic.

Neither did I , but we're not allowed to discuss this !

Sadly, my mind keeps thinking water too. It scares me because I'm not sure she'll ever be found ... :(

It does me too. Unless one of them spills their guts, I fear she won't be found. And that is so heartbreaking to even imagine.

Your post was fine Muffin Magpie. :smile:

This is true. I have viewed other Tumblrs belonging to this age group while researching here at WS and was very shocked the first time but then discovered it wasnt rare at all.

Interesting. My 13 year old is never getting a Tumblr.

So when Heather disappeared Tammy had a boyfriend of her own and didn't care what her "husband" did.
NOW (2 months later) her husband is the best husband ever and getting odes of love on facebook?
Yeah it would totally reignite my love for my husband if we killed someone together. :scared:[/QUOTE]

A family that slays together stays together?

I love the Forensic Files and the calming voice of the speaker, and that's all I watch on there too. Too much nonsense anymore. There is a thread just for NG here and it's a good read! She used to do a good job, now she's a screaming kook. NG is not known for her compassion.
BBM:goodpost:

BBM: Gentleman's bet says it will be him, iykwim? :please:

Oh yeah, I am banking on it :tantrum::please: < That is how he looks now. I bet he is scared to death to go to general population. The only way TM will say anything, is if it makes her look like the victim. She will make sure SM gets all the blame.

I hope justice is swift .

Okay...here's my theory up to point - sorry VERY LONG:
TCM/SM went and he called her (from a stationary old school phoning device) to ask her to meet at PTL.

Totally speculating, but I kind of think it might have been the gas station at the beginning of Tidewater Rd where so many of the initial search efforts were?
I will have to look to see if there is a payphone there?!

So I'm going to guess they didn't drive to their home *with her body* <---IMO TCM has far too much disdain for Heather to take her home.
I don't think they drove to the end of Peachtree Dr. *with her body*
Unfortunately, I FEEL - there is about a ten minute radius of the crime scene that we will find her body.

Sorry so lengthy. And thank you Websleuths for offering me a platform to offer my theories and thoughts.

Respectfully snipped...

I think you are right on....in addition, I used the "google guy" to drive from the Moorer's place to Peachtree and you can see a payphone box to the back left side as you face the PG Gas place from South Carolina 544 at Peachtree Rd. You can also see there is also a payphone sign affixed to the large orange billboard pole. It is my opinion the call was placed there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 88
I would have thought SM would have been talking by now, to save his own skin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks