SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, although I really hope SM is talking, I don't see either of them talking. Until they know what the evidence is against them I'm sure their attorney has advised them to sit tight. The strength of the states case will determine if they talk. In the meantime maybe Heather will be found and then they won't have the chance to make a deal.

Am so far behind reading, but just wanted to comment that I am getting more and more of a sicko thrill vibe and less and less of a jealous jilted feeling about motive here. The timing (between Dec. 17-18) and location (right outside TK, for one?!?) of the IE charges give me a sicker feeling than I had when TM and SM were first arrested. It's turning out to be so much more depraved than a typical love triangle murder, whatever that really is.

Also wanted to say a big thank you to everyone keeping the rest of us so well-informed on what's going on and for all opinions and theories. It's been almost impossible to tear myself away from the rapid-fire information and ideas going back and forth, but the family needs clean clothes!

Most sincere wishes for some comfort for the Elvis family soon. Every second that TM and SM allow this torture to continue is another crime. JMO

I just remembered another TM facebook post. She posted that she was out of town up until the day after Heather went missing in one of her "explanations" to her friends. Obviously that's not true because she was arrested for IE on the 17th and 18th. If she told this to LE then that's one example obstruction of justice. Maybe the OJ and IE are all connected?

My schedule has been loaded the past few days and there are so many things I want to address, but this has been one of my questions since I first read her post making this claim.

How can someone be stupid enough to tell such a big whopper publicly (that goes to her alibi in a homicide, for the love of God), when LE and anyone who knew and saw TM locally, can so easily prove her a liar?

Am so far behind reading, but just wanted to comment that I am getting more and more of a sicko thrill vibe and less and less of a jealous jilted feeling about motive here. The timing (between Dec. 17-18) and location (right outside TK, for one?!?) of the IE charges give me a sicker feeling than I had when TM and SM were first arrested. It's turning out to be so much more depraved than a typical love triangle murder, whatever that really is.
JMO

Me too...really sick :sick:

Comments link is at the very top of article, under title.

:facepalm:After being on here since the start of this case...I have finally figured out where that little blue arrow is. Boy that would have been helpful to figure out sooner...:blushing:

New "lurker" here who finally broke down & signed up so I could put my two cents in on this case. I grew up in MB/Socastee area & have been glued to this case for so many reasons.
But while I'm thinking about it, I have a question about the Moorers home. Are they allowing anyone to go in there, or is it off limits since the investigation is ongoing? Reason asking, what IF someone else from the family, who lives in their little compound knows something about the alleged murder. Say they go into the moorers home, they stumble upon something that LE did in fact miss while searching.. Then get rid of it?

here's something that's been bothering me-none of this can be substantiated YET-but here goes.....:moo: sorry if long
WHAT IF-TM just returned from CA trip w/the "new" red truck & Disney camper. I'm figuring she demanded a new truck for their virgin trip to CA Disney & their new Disney camper. I'm assuming she demaded a new one because the other vehicle might have bad memories w/dalliance w/Heather (and who knows who else)
WHAT IF out on their trip they made renewed vows to not mess around and be a "family"
WHAT IF she said this is your VERY LAST time I'm forgiving you,or else..
WHAT IF they returned from CA w/renewed commitments and he might have told her more details of his affair to show his "devotion?
WHAT IF sometime along the way back he tries calling Heather again-something like I've decided I'm leaving TM & want to be w/you
WHAT IF when they return on 12/17 she can't let go of it or gets wind of that convo & starts following Heather? (in a new red vehicle Heather might not recognize?)
WHAT IF she waits by Heathers folks house not knowing she moved out-so Heather goes to pick up her mail.
WHAT IF she starts being followed and Heather gets the creeps? She might not know TM-she might assume a TK customer,etc...
WHAT IF she doesn't want to be alone so she calls up SS and sez "wanna go out"? (don't know if 1st date was planned ahead of time)
WHAT IF she finally feels she's ditched her stalker & heads home to prepare for her date (or TM following still)
WHAT IF SS picks her up and they go out and spend a very long time out cuz she doesn't be alone but doesn't want him to know any different (he might assume she's really not interested but just bored)
WHAT IF she returns home & tries to settle in after a gr8 nite!
WHAT IF TM fakes a text to Heather just to see how she responds (to see if it's REALLY over)
WHAT IF something was said about renewed contact again (msm report) and she went ballistic?
WHAT IF she said I've got to take care of this once and for all & dragged SM in on it as a lesson to remember???
WHAT IF.... (to be continued)

For those who have suggested that some of the evidence may reside in photographs TM took of the deceased victim. I initially was like, "No way! Who would do that??" But, I guess if you'd murder, you'd do just about anything. This is another case I follow via Google Alerts, and this article popped up today in my gmail.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/02/evidence_sealed_in_murder_of_danvers_teacher

Or how about the guy that murdered his wife last year and put a picture of her dead body on his FaceBook for the world to see?

New "lurker" here who finally broke down & signed up so I could put my two cents in on this case. I grew up in MB/Socastee area & have been glued to this case for so many reasons.
But while I'm thinking about it, I have a question about the Moorers home. Are they allowing anyone to go in there, or is it off limits since the investigation is ongoing? Reason asking, what IF someone else from the family, who lives in their little compound knows something about the alleged murder. Say they go into the moorers home, they stumble upon something that LE did in fact miss while searching.. Then get rid of it?

Welcome CarolinaMama.

Then, they get charged with obstruction and the get to wear an orange jump suit too! Or, should I say again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member