SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem! I've been trying to get registered to post for a few days, and had issues with my email address so it's been driving me crazy when I would see something posted by someone that I knew the answer to! Haha. And how do I see about becoming an insider? This site is totally new to me, user wise.

Here is the link to becoming an insider:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

And you can always send a mod a private message if you need help - they're pretty great :)

I'm so glad you got registered, and look forward to reading more from you. Your post about Sidney, wow, it sure says a lot about what he was like earlier in their marriage. I wonder what on earth happened to make things go so wrong??

Is there a map anywhere that shows where they have done searches?

Does anyone know if the abandoned undeveloped neighborhood at Dick Scobee Drive and Ronald Mcnair Blvd has been searched?

http://goo.gl/maps/chzNz

Thank YA'LL! For giving me a place I actually feel safe admitting I knew them. Never did feel Ok admitting that on any of the FB pages, because I knew I would probably be attacked. Guilty by association so to speak. Even though it's been forever since I have seen any of them.

I'm off to bed, folks. Try not to be too chatty overnight, or I'll never catch up (again!) LOL.

Hoping that tomorrow, someone breaks, and Heather can come home. Goodnite <3

Hey everybody - the tumbler account is not allowed here because of the content. Having said that, I want to encourage anyone that looks at that account to pay attention to when the not allowed stuff was posted. It was posted in the early morning hours of the Day that Heather went missing and it is highly unlikely that Heather made those posts. This is my own opinion but I base it on the timing, the things we have learned recently regarding the Moorers and the content of Heather's other social media accounts which do not include such posts.

Salem

I kind of think that the posts were HE's. If you click on archive, and pass your mouse over each post, the date appears. The ones on the 18th were all very sad poems. Maybe she had a drink or 2 on her date, got home and got a little sad... And then contacted or was contacted by SM. When I was 20 and a little buzzed and upset over a guy my posts would have been very similar... I think she posted them before she went to meet SM.

I really hope she is found soon. Her family needs peace.

Thank YA'LL! For giving me a place I actually feel safe admitting I knew them. Never did feel Ok admitting that on any of the FB pages, because I knew I would probably be attacked. Guilty by association so to speak. Even though it's been forever since I have seen any of them.

I hope you feel safe posting here... I'm sure we all will welcome you with open arms! Thanks for your post and looking forward to hearing more about the Moorers

Lord no!!! Lol I personally have family that's done some messed up stuff and I'd hate to be judged by them!! We are not responsible for things our friends/ family do. (Although I do agree you'd probably have to put yourself/ family in hiding if you mentioned it on Facebook! Lol) I would love to hear from those who knew them at any point. Helps me better understand things. :)

Welcome CM!

Not sure if you know about the parking lot which is the non-public spot to discuss social media. Since you got registered, you can look around there now

Here is the link:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Glad you are here:seeya:

Hey everybody - the tumbler account is not allowed here because of the content. Having said that, I want to encourage anyone that looks at that account to pay attention to when the not allowed stuff was posted. It was posted in the early morning hours of the Day that Heather went missing and it is highly unlikely that Heather made those posts. This is my own opinion but I base it on the timing, the things we have learned recently regarding the Moorers and the content of Heather's other social media accounts which do not include such posts.

Salem

I disagree about Heather not posting the last 10x on Tumblr. But, I guess we won't know until it's verified from computer history. If we even ever get that info...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OT & FYI-

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24823223/...yrtle-beach-to-work-for-missing-persons-group (VIDEO)

Missing teen's mom moves to Myrtle Beach to work for CUE Center
Posted: Feb 25, 2014

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. -
The missing person case in Horry County that's likely received the most attention over the years is that of teenager Brittanee Drexel.

It's been nearly 5 years... 1,825 days.

No matter how you put it - each day is a day too long for Dawn Drexel since she last saw her 17-year-old daughter Brittanee alive.

"It's like a dream you never wake out of.." Dawn Drexel said when WBTW spoke to her Tuesday.

"Every time you get a tip in - or something happens - it puts you back on that rollercoaster again."

The saga taking the Elvis family and community by storm is all too familiar and all too real for Dawn.

Constant ups and downs are separated by valleys of fear and anxiety.

"They have some sort of resolution in her case and I just hope some kind of justice is served," Dawn Drexel said.
<sniped - read more>

She was all in all, not a "bad" person. She was funny, but had a B* side that could show at any time. She had somewhat of a manipulative personality & usually got what she wanted. I can remember Her license plate on her car that said "I Love Daddy's Money". Guess that still rings true today. I Think she was just raised differently than a lot of us. Her family was very private for whatever reason. She and her sister were not allowed to stay at friends houses when they were younger.

Thanks CarolinaMama!

You've pretty much verified my impression of TM without ever knowing her as you have.

From her social media postings and online activities, it was very apparent the type of person she was and has become.

Seems that she was carrying a lot of the same traits from her upbringing - all of which effect ones psychology characteristics.

SUMMARY of INDECENT EXPOSURE PHYSICAL LOCATION #1:
Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle, Myrtle Beach - between Dec 17 and 18

I drove by location of first Indecent Exposure incident today.
It's right off the big highway in MB - 501.

I turned off 501 beside Lowe's, then made a left onto Allied which becomes Atlantic Avenue.

I noticed the arrest report listed Atlantic Ave. and Century Circle,
so I continued until I got to where those two roads intersect.

If you face east from Century Circle toward the intersection with Atlantic:

Left corner, there's a large glass manufacturing company.

Right corner, warehouse with a Maintenance Company sign on the front and a smaller sign beneath it listing an aviation company.

From this vantage point, you can look straight ahead about two blocks to see a cul-de-sac where the road dead ends.

There is a dirt road veering off the cul-de-sac
with a sign that reads "service vehicles only."

The glass company was bustling.
Tons of traffic. Lots of people.
Tons of equipment in sight through a line of open bays.

The Maintenance company was locked up tight.
No sign of life whatsoever on the right corner.

A huge tower of PODS storage units were stacked in the maintenance company parking lot, maybe 3 high and 10 wide.

I couldn't decide if this was storage for a PODS business or if they were all there in conjunction with a move.

There are no buildings close to road at the intersection of Atlantic and Century. The glass company front door is about 300 feet back from the road, with parking in front between the building and Atlantic Avenue side.

I saw security cams above all the doors
on both buildings on the Atlantic street side.

This area is all heavy industrial. There's a science research outpost from Coastal Carolina University farther down on Atlantic Ave, but there wouldn't be any "through traffic" for anything on the entire street at night.

The warehouses are all massive,
2-3 stories high with large sliding bays
and loading docks interspersed.

The glass company seemed like a big outfit,
solely about manufacturing, no foot traffic or retail visitors there.

I imagine this entire area would be a ghost town at night, hence the need for all the security cams.

I can't imagine how any of the buildings at that intersection would be close enough to the road that a security cam might pick up indecent exposure in a car parked by the road itself.

I'm probably not describing it too well, so I'll just put my gut feelings out there...

I see two best possibilities:

Option 1) the M's parked at the far end of that cul-de-sac at night (tree cover would block 501 side) There's no building close by. Cars driving by on Atlantic probably wouldn't notice M's vehicle down there unless specifically looking that direction.

The M's hooked up near or maybe in the vehicle in whatever indecent way (anybody know what the weather was like that night?), and a long camera angle from one of the building cams caught grainy footage.
It took expert analysis for the positive ID.

Keep in mind, the M's have "malice and forethought" for the crime they plan for this very night. They're not having public sex for the thrill of possibly getting caught on this particular occasion. This is about perversion. They are excited by what they plan. (I feel queasy just writing that)

Option 2) the M's have a legitimate reason to park closer to a building, one that would explain their being in that area if they were noticed.
Maybe the maintenance company? The storage units?

They park by a building entrance, do whatever they do inside their vehicle, but a security cam catches enough grainy footage for the experts to later confirm IE.

If this act had an eye-witness, the eye-witness didn't report it December 17.
If a security guard or patrol car saw something suspicious, they didn't think enough to pursue it at the time.

If it was something seemingly harmless, like changing clothes in a deserted parking lot, I don't know how LE could get an obstruction charge on that, even if it was on video.

Although, changing clothes before the crime
would be a good reason to undress in the first place!

As for how LE got the video to begin with, I think Cell/Auto GPS or something tipped LE to location and LE requested any and all surveillance tapes from all businesses in the area. (This could include businesses en route from all pertinent locations, plus traffic cams, weather cams, etc)

The December 15th Facebook post by SM about the M's public sexual encounter in mall dressing room and mall family restroom establishes a pattern of behavior for this type of activity.

Note: I did read the post here about solicitor
saying no video of Moorer's was found.

I watched the news clip.
He said there was no "smoking gun" that led to the murder charges. He said LE had a combination of evidence and then the search at the M's home yielded evidence that tied in with what they had and produced more. He elaborated by saying they didn't find video evidence of the Moorer's murdering the victim or anything of that nature.

I took this remark as pertaining exclusively to video evidence found in the Moorer home on Friday, not video evidence in the entire investigation.

Finally I've caught up! I can't believe how fast everyone posts--I had to read every post cause I was afraid I was going to miss something really important. I am glad I didn't skip any posts or pages too, so much has happened over the past several days. Amazing sleuthing everyone. I'm still relatively new but would like to take this opportunity to welcome all the new members who've recently joined and thank them for their input...thank you!!

CarolinaMama--very interesting news you have shared with us. I'm another one who often pondered about SM. We've heard so much about TM, even witnessed alot of her posting on Social Media, thus were able to at least get an idea as to what kind of person she is but with SM, he has been somewhat of a mystery, so thank you for sharing what you did with us regarding him, well what you shared regarding both of the Moorers.

Looking forward to you becoming a Verified Member!

SUMMARY of INDECENT EXPOSURE PHYSICAL LOCATION #1:

Note: I did read the post here about solicitor
saying no video of Moorer's was found.

I watched the news clip.
He said there was no "smoking gun" that led to the murder charges. He said LE had a combination of evidence and then the search at the M's home yielded evidence that tied in with what they had and produced more. He elaborated by saying they didn't find video evidence of the Moorer's murdering the victim or anything of that nature.

I took this remark as pertaining exclusively to video evidence found in the Moorer home on Friday, not video evidence in the entire investigation.

Thank you for that information!! Exactly what I was trying to figure out earlier. :)

MOO. . .

Some things came together for me tonight. I'm just going to throw it out there and see what you all think. I'm kind of trying to address the little tidbits that don't seem to fit.

I do think SM lured HE to PTL [modsnip]. Once there, I think they blocked her in. HE had some problems with an abusive ex, because didn't TE say that that was his initial thought? I'm betting those issues are something HE shared with SM.

No one ever heard a gun shot that night. This was personal for TM, so I think if something like a gun was used she would have unloaded on HE. It seems that didn't happen. I think TM beat her to death. And knowing what we know about SM's prior arrest, I think he held HE so she couldn't fight back. TM is MUCH bigger than HE anyway. TM and SM thought they set themselves up nicely with two possible patsies.

Coming back to the "knowing something was wrong" within 20 minutes at PTL by TE and LE now saying PTL was the scene of the crime, I think there had to be blood evidence there. If it was a beating, there would be blood on the ground somewhere.

Stay with me here . . .

If TM did the beating, she likely shed some blood too. We know SM was a POI in the very beginning, but I don't think LE thought TM was, at that time. Once LE gets their "video evidence" they knew TM was likely also at PTL. LE can bring SM and TM in on OJ, because of that video evidence and execute a search warrant. Through "process of elimination" they ID TM's DNA as the other blood at PTL.

Yeah, that's all I got. . .whadda ya think?

I tried to start one (really detailed, with everything concrete that's been released, dates and websites, all organized), and I got mixed up so fast. There are so many different articles where statements have changed over time, and there are so many different threads here. And now I'm just about to move. :/ If I get more time, I'll start working on it again. I do think it'd be really helpful.

Yeah, we should specify very NSFW before posting that link. Yes, that's her tumblr, but no, Heather is not in any of those photos. Tumblr is kind of known for photos/GIFs like that in that they're totally allowed (while they wouldn't be on Facebook, for example) so they make the rounds. But honestly, that's not that abnormal for a 20-year-old. It doesn't come across as "sick" to me -- it's just probably not something that should be looked at without being prepared because, obviously, not everyone wants to see stuff like that.

I've looked at her tumblr a few times on my phone. each time I looked, a *advertiser censored* bomb(I think that's what it's called) blew up. I'm not bringing it up because I'm easily shocked. It's just that it wasn't the same as looking at any tumblr I've ever looked at, where you scroll down and look at each image/poem/whatever after another as you scroll. I scroll down, at some point reach a *advertiser censored* photo and then suddenly, my screen goes crazy and a zillion different *advertiser censored* images load one on top of another on top of another like "pop up ads" without scrolling. And i cant make it stop or click back to the previous page. Is that a hack? Does the same thing happen when you look at her tumblr on a computer? It's bizarre.

MOO. . .

Some things came together for me tonight. I'm just going to throw it out there and see what you all think. I'm kind of trying to address the little tidbits that don't seem to fit.

I do think SM lured HE to PTL with the pay phone call. Once there, I think they blocked her in. HE had some problems with an abusive ex, because didn't TE say that that was his initial thought? I'm betting those issues are something HE shared with SM.

No one ever heard a gun shot that night. This was personal for TM, so I think if something like a gun was used she would have unloaded on HE. It seems that didn't happen. I think TM beat her to death. And knowing what we know about SM's prior arrest, I think he held HE so she couldn't fight back. TM is MUCH bigger than HE anyway.

Coming back to the "knowing something was wrong" within 20 minutes at PTL by TE and LE now saying PTL was the scene of the crime, I think there had to be blood evidence there. If it was a beating, there would be blood on the ground somewhere.

Stay with me here . . .

If TM did the beating, she likely shed some blood too. We know SM was a POI in the very beginning, but I don't think LE thought TM was, at that time. Once LE gets their "video evidence" they knew TM was likely also at PTL. LE can bring SM and TM in on OJ, because of that video evidence and execute a search warrant. Through "process of elimination" they ID TM's DNA as the other blood at PTL.

Yeah, that's all I got. . .whadda ya think?

Sounds plausible to me! I agree that I don't think a gun was used. I'm thinking personal like stabbing, strangulation, or even beating. Tammy would have wanted her to suffer in my opinion. Mixed DNA makes sense! And good call about Sidney holding Heather down while Tammy does whatever. :(

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24822924/elvis-family-breaks-silence-reacts-to-latest-case-developments

Terry Elvis: Together we're going to find Heather
Posted: Feb 25, 2014 (VIDEO)

<sniped - read more>

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. -
Just over 24 hours after murder charges were brought upon two people connected to the disappearance of 20-year-old Heather Elvis, her parents are breaking their silence and speaking out.

News 13's Meghan Miller spoke with Terry and Debbi Elvis late Tuesday afternoon as investigators continue to comb through clues in hopes of finding their daughter.

The reality many have called a "worst case scenario" is beginning to set in for the Elvis family, as the daughter they watched grow into a young woman is now the victim of what's playing out to be a heinous crime.

"We've been on a roller coaster of emotions &#8211; it's almost like the first day all over again," Terry Elvis explained.

"There's a lot of missing people out there that have been missing a long time," added Debbi Elvis. "Their families need closure like we need closure."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01