SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they said it was parked in an odd way to the side-in a much earlier thread someone had a picture of PTL & pointed out where. Mention was also made that candles/cross was at location of car.
Welcome from a newbie here!I have a feeling Heather will be found on 3/8 (TM's birthday) just a hunch tho....

Yes, it was made mention the memorial was where her car was parked. For some reason I thought I had seen a map where her car was shown parked on the pavement itself. Those boat ramp areas are so cramped.

It doesn't mean someone else couldn't have driven the car, parked it and got back in another car. But. as someone posted earlier, it was locked. It does make more sense that someone who owns the car would lock the doors. Someone else would be parking and not hanging around, assumably in a frantic/nervous state. I would think locking the car would be last on the list. Plus, fingerprints. Wonder if they have SM/TM fingerprints on door of car? But they had at least SM's fingerprints on file so you would think they would have already made a match there.

I think it would be reasonable to assume HE drove herself there in my head.

Kelly

Yes, it was made mention the memorial was where her car was parked. For some reason I thought I had seen a map where her car was shown parked on the pavement itself. Those boat ramp areas are so cramped.

It doesn't mean someone else couldn't have driven the car, parked it and got back in another car. But. as someone posted earlier, it was locked. It does make more sense that someone who owns the car would lock the doors. Someone else would be parking and not hanging around, assumably in a frantic/nervous state. I would think locking the car would be last on the list. Plus, fingerprints. Wonder if they have SM/TM fingerprints on door of car? But they had at least SM's fingerprints on file so you would think they would have already made a match there.

I think it would be reasonable to assume HE drove herself there in my head.

Kelly

The 2001 Dodge Intrepid has Keyless Remotes, so it's pretty easy to lock the doors. Besides,if someone else then removed Heather (keys missing) maybe it was locked while attempting to press the alarm button??
Maybe fingerprints isn't enough evidence unless blood??By admission,SM did have an affair with her at one time which might explain fingerprints.

agree w/most but I think they pulled guns on her-she wrestled but did damage-was subdued & taken away to be dispatched by firearm in a secluded location & then dumped over that "bridge" I mentioned b4 where there were active gators (was still warm).
I believe she was stripped naked first & they took all her belongings.
In one of her Dis blogs she mentioned moving a trunk aside in the room and finding all kinds of goodies. She made the comment that it looked like things had accumulated there a long while.She only returned SOME.
From that I feel she got the idea to dispose of Heathers belongings in a similar manner when they went down to FL for SM marathon run.I think they knew they were being followed then. She also had a longtime friend down there who lived near a palm tree farm..maybe there??
If it was in the new red truck I hope there's a record of every location it went UNLESS Daddy's truck didn't have On-Star & she knew it night be less obvious.
Thanks for ur thots,,it got me thinking!

BBM

Idk about the bolded. I think LE knows PTL is the crime scene, because of the way they worded the arrest warrants.

They had to have found something there that concerned TE when they found the car. BUT whatever they initially found must not have been visually obvious that HE was killed there. In other words, LE discovered that through forensics. What could that be?

Maybe there was some blood and LE found much more, enough to conclude HE was killed, through luminol. Or, I hate to even say this. . .they found a weapon. . .like a knife, hammer, tire iron, etc. . .and there was something on it, upon forensic examination, that made it obvious that HE's injuries were fatal . I think whatever it is they found, had a second person's DNA . . .and that DNA is a match for TM.

As far as where HE is, I don't think TM and SM went to any great lengths to hide her. They thought they were in the clear. So, I agree with the poster up thread that said within a 10min radius. How close is that bridge?

Both TM and SM seem so confident. It makes me think they might have put HE right there in the water and now think she won't be found because LE already searched there and didn't find her. Ugh!!! :(

they said it was parked in an odd way to the side-in a much earlier thread someone had a picture of PTL & pointed out where. Mention was also made that candles/cross was at location of car.
Welcome from a newbie here!I have a feeling Heather will be found on 3/8 (TM's birthday) just a hunch tho....

Geez! :doh:

Your post made me wonder if HE was possibly killed in her car!

Do you think SM and TM were picking up any industrial cleaner at the maintenance company that was near the first IE?! :eek:

IMO, I wouldn't say that definitively, no. No video means no moving pictures, not no still pictures. He didn't say there was no video or pictures, so to me, that leaves pictures possibly on the table.

yes but he said videos or anything of that nature. Photos would be included in things of that nature, moving pictures, still pictures

If anyone can clarify this for me I would appreciate it. I have followed on and off. I have had a good look at the Dis log freakiness.
Were TM and Hubby cleaning contractors or some sort of contractors on those cruises - cos they don't seem to engage with other people, don't seem to be around when other people are, and don't like their kids mixing. The photos are of empty places a lot of the time. It is all about the cruise and not about the port. Or is it just me?
Do I just not 'get' the culture?

The 2001 Dodge Intrepid has Keyless Remotes, so it's pretty easy to lock the doors. Besides,if someone else then removed Heather (keys missing) maybe it was locked while attempting to press the alarm button??
Maybe fingerprints isn't enough evidence unless blood??By admission,SM did have an affair with her at one time which might explain fingerprints.

I was thinking along the lines, TM's fingerprints. She would have no reason to be in the car. If I remember correctly she is on the taller side too, so the seat being pulled back could indicate either. Blood? Was it immediately considered foul play. You would think the initial police officer would have sent for back up right away instead of finding the address of the owner and going to TE's house. So I am led to believe that there were not outward signs that there was anything amiss. IMHO

And yes, keyless remote. I have accidently hit the lock button getting out of the car before and the car automatically beeps twice and locks. Its like out of the Christine movie. I suppose that could have happened.

Kelly

I even saw a mom discussing Dis reading lists for kids on the blog. WTF? Next will I hear you can do Disney home school? What do you grow up to be?
And by the way T has no concept of geography. NONE. Pig ignorant.
Rant over.

Are Tammy Caison Moorer and Cue Monica Caison related? Tammy's Mother looks somewhat like her.

BBM: IIRC a number of people have asked the very same question and have been told, no, Tammy Caison Moorer and Cue Monica Caison are not related!

If anyone can clarify this for me I would appreciate it. I have followed on and off. I have had a good look at the Dis log freakiness.
Were TM and Hubby cleaning contractors or some sort of contractors on those cruises - cos they don't seem to engage with other people, don't seem to be around when other people are, and don't like their kids mixing. The photos are of empty places a lot of the time. It is all about the cruise and not about the port. Or is it just me?
Do I just not 'get' the culture?

I am going to take a shot in the dark here. Never did a cruise.

But my answer would be no.

Kelly

I do not like to disagree with a mod :( ...but I do think Heather's tumblr post, including pics, are her own. The tone is the same for quite a while back, as far as I can tell and I don't see TM being so adept to be changing all of the dates, etc. to be able to back date etc. Also I feel if TM wanted to,post thing to her account,they would be far more vulgar pics and messages, not "arty" photos and bits of poems or songs. And she would have posted specific messages about running away, to prove TM's point of trying to say she ran off. JMO

I tried looking for names of businesses in the area and came across this

http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/18374242/444-Century-Circle-Conway-SC/

Dillon Supply Warehouse
444 Century Circle, Conway, SC 29526
Industrial Property - Off Market
currently for lease

Description

Office area to be built-out to tenant' s specs
Two drive-in doors, 4' docks possible
Ample room for parking
Building is 118' x 120'

Located off Hwy 501 in between Conway and Myrtle Beach

there's an excellent Bing map on that page-looking around I wonder has Wild Wing PLantation been checked? It seems like its adjacent to the area of their first IE?
Since 444 is a vacant off the market warehouse FOR LEASE might be a good place to dump somebody??
also a Gen James Hackler golf course seems to have 2 nice ponds w/access from University Blvd?
Funny how CCU comes up again & it's nearby. I know Heather never went there but the person who she exchanged the most with on Twitter still spoke how Heather was missed. Coincidence???
also a Wizard Golf Club & Man o War golf club nearby. Do these places stay open all year? I'd heard mention of someone feeding gators at a Golf Course??would seem an easy way to get rid of a body.
I'm bouncing this off WS for fear I wouldn't want to send them on a wild goose chase via tips,since I'm nowhere near familiar nor have ever been. I suspect they're busy enuf as it is..
If anyone feels this has merit,please feel free to pass along. Altho I suspect many different ppl reading here....

I want to bring Heather home back w/her loved ones.

MOO. . .

Some things came together for me tonight. I'm just going to throw it out there and see what you all think. I'm kind of trying to address the little tidbits that don't seem to fit.

I do think SM lured HE to PTL with the pay phone call. Once there, I think they blocked her in. HE had some problems with an abusive ex, because didn't TE say that that was his initial thought? I'm betting those issues are something HE shared with SM.

No one ever heard a gun shot that night. This was personal for TM, so I think if something like a gun was used she would have unloaded on HE. It seems that didn't happen. I think TM beat her to death. And knowing what we know about SM's prior arrest, I think he held HE so she couldn't fight back. TM is MUCH bigger than HE anyway. TM and SM thought they set themselves up nicely with two possible patsies.

Coming back to the "knowing something was wrong" within 20 minutes at PTL by TE and LE now saying PTL was the scene of the crime, I think there had to be blood evidence there. If it was a beating, there would be blood on the ground somewhere.

Stay with me here . . .

If TM did the beating, she likely shed some blood too. We know SM was a POI in the very beginning, but I don't think LE thought TM was, at that time. Once LE gets their "video evidence" they knew TM was likely also at PTL. LE can bring SM and TM in on OJ, because of that video evidence and execute a search warrant. Through "process of elimination" they ID TM's DNA as the other blood at PTL.

Yeah, that's all I got. . .whadda ya think?

I have a difficult time believing that she was killed at PTL. On a still night sound travels well. Even voices would have been heard. Between screaming, yelling or if Heather had a panic button on car remote it would have been heard. Even a scuffle. I'm with everything you have except that I believe this was the kidnapping location and whatever happened to her was elsewhere. Probably SM invited her into his truck and told her he would tell her the details while they talked things out on a drive. She was taken then when she got in the truck.

If everything did happen at PTL, then it had to happen quickly before Heather could react. A blunt object or strangled. A blitz attack or an ambush set up with TM already at PTL (the temperatures were mild that night). Or SM was already at PTL and it was arranged for TM to drive up in SM's truck. When the truck pulled up she might have gotten out of her car and TM left the truck headlights on TM could have struck while the lights were in her eyes.

But if a murder happened at PTL, why the kidnapping charge?

Poof. TM's fb page is no longer available...for me anyway...anyone else?

I went there this morning to check on a theory that just crossed my mind. Fake nails. Does TM wear fake nails? I wanted to check her photos and see, and poof her fb page is gone.

My thought was something along these line. If TM was wearing fake nails...did she lose one at PTL? And, if so...did it contain HE's DNA. Or, did she take off her fake nails after the crime and LE found them at the home? Or, any other manicure items...if used recently after the crime, might they have contained Heather's DNA.

Was also wondering if LE has been collecting the M's trash, perhaps nail clippings would/could be analyzed and HE's DNA found.

I am guessing TM would definitely want to have manicured nails.

I was thinking along the lines, TM's fingerprints. She would have no reason to be in the car. If I remember correctly she is on the taller side too, so the seat being pulled back could indicate either. Blood? Was it immediately considered foul play. You would think the initial police officer would have sent for back up right away instead of finding the address of the owner and going to TE's house. So I am led to believe that there were not outward signs that there was anything amiss. IMHO

And yes, keyless remote. I have accidently hit the lock button getting out of the car before and the car automatically beeps twice and locks. Its like out of the Christine movie. I suppose that could have happened.

Kelly

that's the part that always irritated me. Even TE said after 20 mins at PTL he could tell something wrong.a father knows...yet he DROVE the car home w/gloves.
No way in heck would I have touched the car.I'd have told LE to take it away as abandoned cuz I would NOT move it. Even in the first xojane article said LE was on a "friend" basis when they showed up at his door.

I have a difficult time believing that she was killed at PTL. On a still night sound travels well. Even voices would have been heard. Between screaming, yelling or if Heather had a panic button on car remote it would have been heard. Even a scuffle. I'm with everything you have except that I believe this was the kidnapping location and whatever happened to her was elsewhere. Probably SM invited her into his truck and told her he would tell her the details while they talked things out on a drive. She was taken then when she got in the truck.

If everything did happen at PTL, then it had to happen quickly before Heather could react. A blunt object or strangled. A blitz attack or an ambush set up with TM already at PTL (the temperatures were mild that night). Or SM was already at PTL and it was arranged for TM to drive up in SM's truck. When the truck pulled up she might have gotten out of her car and TM left the truck headlights on TM could have struck while the lights were in her eyes.

But if a murder happened at PTL, why the kidnapping charge?

I am too. Unless the kidnapping charge is stemming from somewhere else. Or would it be considered kidnapping the minute HE got in the truck and realized she was in danger and wanted to get out. Would that fall under the kidnapping definition?

But it is difficult trying to understand what evidence they have that says she was murdered at PTL. And I agree with the strangling. Its possible I guess that TM could have been hiding on the back seat and once HE got in the truck she attacked.

At this juncture, it is difficult to understand how LE came to this conclusion with what we know as fact. There are too many missing pieces for me personally. I have to wonder if someone hasn't already talked. A 3rd person? Or maybe TM/SM? But you would think that would be reported by now if nothing else as an anonymous source. kwim.

Its hard for me too.

Kelly

Is luring someone to a location with the intent to harm them considered kidnapping? I don't think so, but thought I would ask.

I believe if evidence was found it was in one of the vehicles processed after Friday's search. Blood, urine if a body was moved. Lab tests usually take a long time, but most of that is due to the backlog at labs. If they got on this right away in the lab, they could have DNA processed and matched in 48 hours. We had the search starting Friday morning. When did the murder charges come out? Sunday? Monday?

I believe if evidence was found it was in one of the vehicles processed after Friday's search. Blood, urine if a body was moved. Lab tests usually take a long time, but most of that is due to the backlog at labs. If they got on this right away in the lab, they could have DNA processed and matched in 48 hours. We had the search starting Friday morning. When did the murder charges come out? Sunday? Monday?

Something like in the Kaylee Anthony case?

How long do those types of tests take?

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members