SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a difficult time believing that she was killed at PTL. On a still night sound travels well. Even voices would have been heard. Between screaming, yelling or if Heather had a panic button on car remote it would have been heard. Even a scuffle. I'm with everything you have except that I believe this was the kidnapping location and whatever happened to her was elsewhere. Probably SM invited her into his truck and told her he would tell her the details while they talked things out on a drive. She was taken then when she got in the truck.

If everything did happen at PTL, then it had to happen quickly before Heather could react. A blunt object or strangled. A blitz attack or an ambush set up with TM already at PTL (the temperatures were mild that night). Or SM was already at PTL and it was arranged for TM to drive up in SM's truck. When the truck pulled up she might have gotten out of her car and TM left the truck headlights on TM could have struck while the lights were in her eyes.

But if a murder happened at PTL, why the kidnapping charge?

Possible evidence of zip ties or duct tape - some type of restraint. Ugh. The depravity of these two. I fear we are going to learn many worse things. JMO MOO And I hate it.

Do you think she posted the pictures also? That's the part I don't believe Heather put up. I think TM did that because of the post that TM made on facebook and the things she said. I could be wrong, but after reading that rant I got the impression that TM was a bit proud of herself for having worked all that social media out the way she wanted it - 4 months of stuff that disappeared, and some trashy photos to mislead others.

Just the way I read it. I could be wrong, but I do think it is part of the case and it will come out in court if TM/SM did it because it will be important to the timeline. If they didn't do it, we may never hear anymore about it.

Salem

I thought TM's tone was indignant when she commented about the 4 months being removed on HE's Tumblr.

TM was making the point of how "twisted" HE was (projection much, TM?) in her rant and was trying to point out a "cover up" by the family of HE's "true" moral character.

Even if TM managed to get into HE's phone at the scene, there wouldn't have been enough time for that kind of editing.

Let's face it, <sigh> TM would have had more pressing concerns at that moment.

I think she was angry that anything racy - anything that would've cast HE in a negative light was removed.

I would love to know if it was HE's habit to code lock her phone.

They said it was parked sideways, so I'm assuming parallel to the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. This seems like such an odd place for ANY encounters. I mean if this was a "usual" place for them to meet, unless it was always in the middle of the night. It's not that big and the chances of them getting caught by someone who was actually coming to use it for its intended purpose would seem like quite a risk to me.

I also think heater posted the tumbler pics....none of them were raunchy. I've seen much worse.

I've been thinking about the date and BW. Neither are talking. My guess is they both have very pertinent information and are following strict orders from LE to zip it.

Yes, I have always wondered if that last phone call to her roommate she was telling her SM would be staying with them since he was leaving or they were going to meet to talk about it.

That could be helpful in the kidnapping charge if it was luring her to PTL.

Kelly

We all learned a very valuable lesson forensics during the Casey Anthony murder trial, especially concerning hair. It only takes a few hours to determine if a single hair from a missing person shows that person to be deceased.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-trial-fbi-analyst-hair-car-trunk/story?id=13760229

Not saying, this is the case, but worth taking a look at.

Yep and that should have been the nail in Casey's coffin... But I digress.

Hope that is just one of the pieces of evidence here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

What kind of trucks were taken from the Moorer's during the search? I can't seem to find that.

Thanks. This seems like such an odd place for ANY encounters. I mean if this was a "usual" place for them to meet, unless it was always in the middle of the night. It's not that big and the chances of them getting caught by someone who was actually coming to use it for its intended purpose would seem like quite a risk to me.

It was too cold for boaters I would think.

If it was nicer weather 4 am would start being really risky as that would be the time everyone would start heading for the boat landing.

But, I agree it must have been a usual place they had. Those boat landing areas are so overgrown and dense, and depending on the moon that night, probably super super dark. It would not have been a place I personally would have chosen without having been there before.

IMHO

Kelly

What kind of trucks were taken from the Moorer's during the search? I can't seem to find that.

I recall seeing photos of a white quad cab pickup truck and a red pickup truck.

Do you think she posted the pictures also? That's the part I don't believe Heather put up. I think TM did that because of the post that TM made on facebook and the things she said. I could be wrong, but after reading that rant I got the impression that TM was a bit proud of herself for having worked all that social media out the way she wanted it - 4 months of stuff that disappeared, and some trashy photos to mislead others.

Just the way I read it. I could be wrong, but I do think it is part of the case and it will come out in court if TM/SM did it because it will be important to the timeline. If they didn't do it, we may never hear anymore about it.

Salem

I am thinking more along the lines of Heather posted those pics to piss TM off...I think she knew TM was stalking all her social media accounts and we heard TM had sent her a nasty pic of herself with SM... Now if it had been me and she sent me that pic I might had posted it for spite but that's just me lol but I think Heather posted those pics just to let her know she Got the pic she sent and in a kind of back handed slap she posted those in kind of a way as saying ok y'all did that but hey guess what we did this!!! JMOO.. Plus I have a 19 almost 20 year old daughter not saying all girls are spiteful but I feel 99.9 % of them are at that age

I posted this earlier with the a post about IE #1 location details. I see where someone was asking about the solicitor's video comment - so here's that part again...

Re: Video evidence, news clip of HC solicitor commenting on evidence found at the M's home.

He said there was no "smoking gun" that led to the murder charges. He said LE had a combination of evidence and then the search at the M's home yielded evidence that tied in with what they had, plus produced more. He elaborated by saying they didn't find video evidence of the Moorer's murdering the victim or anything of that nature.

I took this remark as pertaining exclusively to video evidence found in the Moorer home on Friday, not video evidence in the entire investigation. It seemed to me he was "responding" to the rumor about a death video specifically.

Is luring someone to a location with the intent to harm them considered kidnapping? I don't think so, but thought I would ask.

Yes, it would be.

Any time a person is held against their will where they are unable to leave it can be considered as kidnapping.

I have seen it in other cases where a victim was restricted from leaving when the suspect or suspects had the intentions of killing them and they were charged with kidnapping..........along with murder..

IMO

I do not like to disagree with a mod :( ...but I do think Heather's tumblr post, including pics, are her own. The tone is the same for quite a while back, as far as I can tell and I don't see TM being so adept to be changing all of the dates, etc. to be able to back date etc. Also I feel if TM wanted to,post thing to her account,they would be far more vulgar pics and messages, not "arty" photos and bits of poems or songs. And she would have posted specific messages about running away, to prove TM's point of trying to say she ran off. JMO

I can't find the tumblr acct anywhere...can someone please help a lost girl out :) TIA.

One looked to be a Black Ford Quad and the other one was a red pick up truck. Couldn't tell if it is a Ford or a Dodge Ram. Both were very nice high priced trucks though and looked to be newer models, imo.

imo

Good Morning.

This may have been mentioned, so forgive me.

Early on in this case, when TE first was brought to Heather's car, he said he started to call her over and over...

I looked back and I cannot find the article that talked about this. (I literally just woke up, so that's my darn excuse!)

MY QUESTION: Did he say it went to voicemail from the first call or did he say he called and called and THEN it went to voicemail after a few times?

TIA!

I would guess they found Heather's hair strand(s) with the death band or whatever it's called. She had very long hair and I've only seen 1, maybe 2 pictures of her with it in a ponytail, and even then some of it was free. If SM held her while TM did whatever, hair probably got on his clothing or in the fibers. If they carried out put her body somewhere her hair could have easily gotten snagged on something.

Just think of how difficult it is to get EVERY stand of hair into a hat, cap, or even a ponytail. Even after washing and drying clothing, I've found hair still clinging onto the fabric. I wouldn't put it past TM to have pulled her hair because I can see her being jealous of it. She loved long hair and that's evident by her having all 3 of her children grow out their hair, sons included. And also her saying it herself.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Good Morning.

This may have been mentioned, so forgive me.

Early on in this case, when TE first was brought to Heather's car, he said he started to call her over and over...

I looked back and I cannot find the article that talked about this. (I literally just woke up, so that's my darn excuse!)

MY QUESTION: Did he say it went to voicemail from the first call or did he say he called and called and THEN it went to voicemail after a few times?

TIA!

In the beginning I think it said it rung and rung then went to voicemail but then I think I read that it went straight to voicemail so I'm not sure if it was ever clear which really

MOO. . .

Some things came together for me tonight. I'm just going to throw it out there and see what you all think. I'm kind of trying to address the little tidbits that don't seem to fit.

I do think SM lured HE to PTL with the pay phone call. Once there, I think they blocked her in. HE had some problems with an abusive ex, because didn't TE say that that was his initial thought? I'm betting those issues are something HE shared with SM.

No one ever heard a gun shot that night. This was personal for TM, so I think if something like a gun was used she would have unloaded on HE. It seems that didn't happen. I think TM beat her to death. And knowing what we know about SM's prior arrest, I think he held HE so she couldn't fight back. TM is MUCH bigger than HE anyway. TM and SM thought they set themselves up nicely with two possible patsies.

Coming back to the "knowing something was wrong" within 20 minutes at PTL by TE and LE now saying PTL was the scene of the crime, I think there had to be blood evidence there. If it was a beating, there would be blood on the ground somewhere.

Stay with me here . . .

If TM did the beating, she likely shed some blood too. We know SM was a POI in the very beginning, but I don't think LE thought TM was, at that time. Once LE gets their "video evidence" they knew TM was likely also at PTL. LE can bring SM and TM in on OJ, because of that video evidence and execute a search warrant. Through "process of elimination" they ID TM's DNA as the other blood at PTL.

Yeah, that's all I got. . .whadda ya think?

I have thought for a while that possibly SM got her there, TM followed him, TM confronted them, beat HE up and did some serious damage and then realized it had gone too far, so SM helped to "cover it up". Thanks for the other theories on the evidence.

we have many similar areas to ptl where I live... does there happen to be a floating dock there? I can't get past thinking she's not far....so many cases, the victim is found soooo close.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member