SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because you are local and it is going off your IP address. Have you tried using a proxy like hidemyass.com?

BBM

Thanks SStarr33! I was going to try that after I got caught up.

Need to actually try and work today. It's been hard since this all began. I can only imagine how TE feels. :(

I got all excited when I saw this headline "Who Are Sidney and Tammy Moorer" but it's pretty much a rehash of stuff SM and TM put on FB (most of which is probably just their fantasy world :moo: ). No interviews with anyone, just culling info from FB, police reports, etc. :banghead: (Disclaimer: I am a journalist and it makes me absolutely crazy when this kind of article is published because it doesn't show any investigative research at all.)

A couple of facts that did stick out to me because I couldn't remember whether I'd read them before or not:

Richardson told the radio station that only the house in which the Moorer's live on the property was searched. Tammy Caison's father lives adjacent to the couple.

A "Disney camper" that the family owns and uses for trips to the theme park has been searched by police.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24810241/who-are-sidney-and-tammy-moorer

My bad. I started it. :(

I'm sorry, too. We were all bad! :blushing:

I find it hard to accept what's going on with Heather so I take any opportunity to distract myself. :tantrum:

This may have been mentioned, but do we know of any upcoming searches? I'm wondering if it's almost a daily (or super frequent) thing at this point.

Truck evidence will be hard to use because it was known Heather was seeing Sidney. Even evidence in Tammy's truck can be explained away by saying Sidney borrowed her truck to see heather before. Just saying...

Except TM herself said, in her despicable rant, that they only had sex three times in the backseat of HEATHER's car.

Maybe it's my age (nahhhh!) but I can't imagine getting home from a date around 2am and then going back out again. For what? Because some guy announces he's leaving his wife? If he's not coming over to my place, then what would there be for me to do? I'd be, "so you're leaving your wife? Okay. Well, I just got home so goodnight." She had the apartment to herself; it's not like she couldn't have someone over. Can't imagine what was so compelling that she just had to drive over to that boat ramp area right then and there in the middle of the night.

Imagine if they had kept trying to lure her out and she was just not interested or muted her phone because she was tired and didn't want to be bothered... oh if only that had happened. Where is abject laziness when you need it?

I can think of a couple different reasons why she may have left.

- What if TM knew where Heather lived. Perhaps both SM+Heather did not want to be seen over at Heathers place.

- Perhaps Heather did not want neighbors seeing her bring guys over to her place since she just had a date with another guy she may have been trying to break it off with SM and didnt want anyone telling the date that she had a guy over the same night as his date.

-Heather could have been wanting to get out. She seemed to be real excited after the date and probably could not sleep so she may have actually wanted to go out again.

-Or SM or TM may have lied to her with some story that made it seem like she really needed to go to the landing because of convenience to where SM lived. Like maybe they told her SM was stuck at home without a vehicle because TM stole his keys and so he had to walk somewhere to meet her and landing is perfect cause so close to walk there. (run there).

I suspect one of the Ms gave her some convincing story of why she just had to meet there.

Poor Heather never stood a chance. I am getting more and more upset with SM and thinking how he could have played a huge part in trapping Heather there and did not do anything to stop it. Or he may have killed her himself at the orders of TM. When the details come out I have a bad feeling that SM played a critical part in this.

You are correct - I think the most recent of the NSFW posts was from the weekend before she disappeared.

Also, I would assume that her phone probably had a passcode to open it if it logged in directly to all of her social media accounts so no one could look at them or mess with them.

They easily could have forced her to give them the code:(

Except TM herself said, in her despicable rant, that they only had sex three times in the backseat of HEATHER's car.

Playing the defense attorney here.....I would say "Sidney must have lied to her to keep the peace".

Respectfully snipped...

I think you are right on....in addition, I used the "google guy" to drive from the Moorer's place to Peachtree and you can see a payphone box to the back left side as you face the PG Gas place from South Carolina 544 at Peachtree Rd. You can also see there is also a payphone sign affixed to the large orange billboard pole. It is my opinion the call was placed there.

do any locals know if there is a surveillance camera located there? or one leading there from the Moorer's residence?

Truck evidence will be hard to use because it was known Heather was seeing Sidney. Even evidence in Tammy's truck can be explained away by saying Sidney borrowed her truck to see heather before. Just saying...

Except SM said he hadn't seen Heather since October, and TM's truck was purchased in November, I believe. Anyone have a link to info about when TM's truck was purchased?

Sidney locked himself in by saying he had not seen heather since October. Cameras, witnesses, etc that show otherwise....and the dominos will start to fall.

<snipped to shorten / added link in question>

I get a big green pop-up box that wants me to pay to view their s[h]ite. I noticed this a few weeks ago.

Never was a big fan of The Sun News. Not going to pay to :twocents: to read their spewage, IMO.

Try clearing your browser's cache, cookies, & history, PTF. They may have a limit on how often you can view their site for "free". Our local newspaper has started putting a multi question advertising poll after the first paragraph of the article to allow you to continue to read for a week or 10 days. It is so terribly aggravating. I don't even read what the question or answers are anymore, I just click to get it out of my way.

I can think of a couple different reasons why she may have left.

If Tammy's parents actually owned the vehicles (we don't know that), then he could have said he'd left and didn't have a vehicle. That still doesn't make sense though. If he had left his wife, why would he call Heather from a (rumoured) pay phone?

Re: DNA evidence
I have been reading a lot of social media posts claiming Heather's DNA was found in the Moorer house or on their property. I have been unable to find a statement from LE to confirm this. I did find the following..
The Solicitor's statements in an interview immediately after the bond hearing on Monday..
"Capt. Dale Buchanan with Horry County Police said, "We have evidence that will be processed with us. SLED is assisting us with processing some of the forensic evidence. Is some of that evidence DNA? Yes."

This is the only LE statement I can find mentioning DNA evidence. IMO, this statement does not confirm any results from DNA processing was received prior to the murder charges being filed. This statement only confirms DNA evidence was found and is being processed. Also, while we can all assume LE feels the DNA belongs to Heather , who the DNA belonged to has not been confirmed .

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24804641/hcpd-couple-to-be-charged-with-murder-of-heather-elvis

Re: DNA evidence
I have been reading a lot of social media posts claiming Heather's DNA was found in the Moorer house or on their property. I have been unable to find a statement from LE to confirm this. I did find the following..
The Solicitor's statements in an interview immediately after the bond hearing on Monday..
"Capt. Dale Buchanan with Horry County Police said, "We have evidence that will be processed with us. SLED is assisting us with processing some of the forensic evidence. Is some of that evidence DNA? Yes."

This is the only LE statement I can find mentioning DNA evidence. IMO, this statement does not confirm any results from DNA processing was received prior to the murder charges being filed. This statement only confirms DNA evidence was found and is being processed. Also, while we can all assume LE feels the DNA belongs to Heather , who the DNA belonged to has not been confirmed .

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24804641/hcpd-couple-to-be-charged-with-murder-of-heather-elvis

If that DNA evidence is key to the case, then I sure hope it was processed before they arrested them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firminouk