SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she's somewhere very near. I don't see any reason for anybody to transport a body very far when there's all that nice water and woodland right to hand. I think it's very likely they threw her in the water and the body just hasn't been found; if that's the case, it'll probably surface when the weather turns warm. :)sick:)Mostly, I'm willing to wait for evidence and pray they find her.

I remember the discussion in Jessica Ridgeway's case about the "killer's awareness space".... anyone here know how to determine that area in this one? I do remember it is a radius calculated...

If indeed there is evidence proving it was the couple then of course the date is not involved, that goes without saying. I had wondered about her wee hours call just to say "the date went well" before ever hearing about this couple.
Yes, I wonder whether the texts or PMs were answered or unanswered, what they may show about his whereabouts etc. Yes, the wife or both of them could have ambushed her any time after she made the "great date" call then. Maybe she was making that call on the way home or while still in her car, rather than after she was safely inside? Or they ambushed her as she came out the next morning. Or rang the bell and she answered or whatever. Yes, either the wife or both of them could have taken her phone and sent the PMs just as a red herring I guess. Or the wife could have done it to see if he would answer or whatever, if she was acting alone.

I believe she made that call to her roommate after arriving safely home when her date dropped her off. I believe shortly after that phone call is when she was lured out of her apartment, to the landing and murdered by the M's. Again, I believe all of this happened prior to 6am. Again, :moo:

Please continue here.

Remember - NO DISCUSSION OF MINORS, NO PICTURES OF MINORS AND NO DISCUSSION OF RUMORS THAT DO NOT HAVE A BASE IN FACT. A link is needed to point us in a direction before speculation is allowed.

TM and SM are charged with murder, no one else is discussable as a person of interest or suspect.

Thanks,

Salem

bumping this up.... ^^^^^^^^

Updated map:

d3960dcf-c797-4716-bff3-0cf435dd0977_zps5c8d7d72.png

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_4170d766-7d30-11e3-a2db-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm

A question for locals: Any ideas where Heather and SS would've been looking at Christmas lights? Are there any public lighting displays in Myrtle Beach or Murrells Inlet? Or particular neighborhoods known for putting up really spectacular Christmas lights?

Sorry cant answer about the lights but
love the map and take a look at the 2 different IE incidents.

I had always thought if they murdered Heather at or near the landing, then why go back into town unless they were going to a certain spot to dump the body or body parts. Look at the spot nearest the beach.

Lets assume at least one of the IE incidents is them changing clothes around the murder time. There was a certain alleged post made by one of them that joked about being a good chef or something along that nature. So they may have had to change out of bloody clothes.

I hope some people are familiar with dock fishing and those carts with wheels you use to carry ice chests and stuff out on fishing docks.

So if they managed to dismember her and put her in a large ice chest which was weighted down, they may have gone to a fishing dock to pretend fishing and when nobody was on the dock, they just threw her in the ocean. Those wheel carts would make it easy to wheel her right out to end of pier or dock.

So my question is are there any fishing piers or docks near that IE spot that is flagged near the beach?

I had always thought it was strange for her to call so late to say a date went well, it made me wonder if she'd been made to call by someone.
Edited to add: if she was made to make that phone call, that would at least be evidence of premeditation.

BBM - I SERIOUSLY doubt that. I know that when I was younger, I would call my BFF no matter the time and tell her how the date went.
I would be so hipped up and excited, I know for SURE I would have called someone.

And Im pretty convienced - although it has been said no where that I have read; her roommate probabaly ASKED her to call once she got home and tell her how it went. Its a first date..... BFF's have to know how it went! Even if they are out of town (or wherever the roommate was..... had she only been home.) :(

Slightly O/T

Given the fiasco of the Casey Anthony trial , IMO due to Biez being able to spew lies about a drowning and abuse without evidence to back up his claims....

Has there been any indication Judges have become more inclined to limit Defense Attorney's opening/closing statements to what the evidence shows ?

Given Heather's case is high profile, would the Defense be able to mention certain rumors as some kind of mental defense for Tammy snapping if there isn't any medical records to back up the rumor ?

According to LE, Heather was murdered at the landing. I personally believe HE was lured out to the landing by SM with promises of leaving his wife, then was ambushed by SM & TM and murdered. I believe it happened before 6am and they used her phone to send 'private messages' to SM to create a smoke screen. IIRC, her car was found between 10 and 11pm on the night of the 18th. MOO. :moo:

I wonder what motivation SM would have to participate in something like that with his wife.
I could see if maybe H and SM were actually texting or talking and finally decided to meet that morning, if the wife tailed him and attacked. Why would he help the wife cover up the crime I wonder. OK, lots to think about. Hope they have great evidence.

Wow, I'm just finally catching up! But I've been reading and re-reading and thinking and reading and wondering...
I haven't been to PTL and not sure about the position of Heather's car when it was found but I've wondered if TM and SM might have tried to push it into the water, either with their hands (leaving prints on the backside) or with their truck? Could this account for the odd placement of her car? a failed attempt before leaving the scene? I do recall seeing some type of scrape marks on the bumper of the red truck.
Also I wonder about the possibility of Heather being suffocated with a plastic bag over her head/face. This would most likely leave saliva/mucus inside the bag. If LE found a plastic bag at PTL or on the Moorer's property with Heather's saliva/mucus, blood or hair INSIDE the bag and their fingerprints on the outside of the bag...well how would you explain that

(Just jumping off of your post) Premediated or not?
What does everyone think about the "Why"? Why that night/early morning?
What transpired that made this whole thing go down then?

ETA: for every action, there is a reaction... immediate or delayed, surpressed, or acted upon. The "why" may help narrow down where Heather is now, imo.

The "why" is because Heather was the younger, prettier other woman.
There is no doubt in my mind that's the reason for her murder/the reason they murdered her.
As far as the particular time of day/night it's likely imoo that SM touched base with HE and knew she had a date that night. That possibly got the M's murder/kidnapping plans under way.
My feeling is that the M's wanted their terrible deed done before Christmas.

Hopefully, one of them will turn on the other if for no other reason than for Heather's remains to be returned to her family.

Unfortunately, neither Moorer has exhibited any characteristic other than poor ones.

I do believe that LE is hoping that one will turn. Obviously, they have enough in their minds for murder. I hope that it will stand up in court.

I really wish Heather had never met SM.

I don't think it was premeditated in the sense that there was great planning. I also think the murder wouldn't have occurred except for TM's jealousy.
SM seemed to know what time Heather got back based on the timing of his telephone call. Either that or he just had lucky (or should I say unlucky?) timing.
I personally don't think he was a willing participant.
I wish we knew the timing of all of the phone calls and where each was made from that night/morning.

b b m
I think the murder was premeditated, well in advance. No way TM was going to allow a chance for her dh to bump into HE around town. imoo

There is no doubt in my mind that's the reason for her murder/the reason they murdered her.
As far as the particular time of day/night it's likely imoo that SM touched base with HE and knew she had a date that night. That possibly got the M's murder/kidnapping plans under way.

Or SM knew BW would be out of town on the 17th ?

If indeed there is evidence proving it was the couple then of course the date is not involved, that goes without saying. I had wondered about her wee hours call just to say "the date went well" before ever hearing about this couple.
Yes, I wonder whether the texts or PMs were answered or unanswered, what they may show about his whereabouts etc. Yes, the wife or both of them could have ambushed her any time after she made the "great date" call then. Maybe she was making that call on the way home or while still in her car, rather than after she was safely inside? Or they ambushed her as she came out the next morning. Or rang the bell and she answered or whatever. Yes, either the wife or both of them could have taken her phone and sent the PMs just as a red herring I guess. Or the wife could have done it to see if he would answer or whatever, if she was acting alone.

Her roommate was her best friend. My guess is they were in contact throughout the night, texting and calling. That's not abnormal at all, and my assumption is they talked about other stuff too but that's all the roommate or LE was willing to release to the public.

Everything went down at Peach Tree Landing, where Heather's car was found. The warrants say the kidnapping and murder occurred at PTL.

I am thinking of the "trigger" for that particular date. Imo, something set TM off that night- or she had she finally figured out her entire "plan"? She seems very reactionary to me.

TM found out about the affair- suddenly she has an open marriage. eta- and a boyfriend of a few years

TM acquired/modded a Disneymobile- she searches out an old DIS post to brag about hers. eta- and a golf cart

Something posted online about her- she responds.

She takes everything personally to the extreme- and never misses an opportunity to "respond"....eta- as well as "one up"

I would think TM would have loved to rub Heather's date in SM's face.... but I am not sure how this plays into the whole thing at the moment.

we are running out of Wednesday for any updates/news. sigh.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Wow, I'm just finally catching up! But I've been reading and re-reading and thinking and reading and wondering...
I haven't been to PTL and not sure about the position of Heather's car when it was found but I've wondered if TM and SM might have tried to push it into the water, either with their hands (leaving prints on the backside) or with their truck? Could this account for the odd placement of her car? a failed attempt before leaving the scene? I do recall seeing some type of scrape marks on the bumper of the red truck.
Also I wonder about the possibility of Heather being suffocated with a plastic bag over her head/face. This would most likely leave saliva/mucus inside the bag. If LE found a plastic bag at PTL or on the Moorer's property with Heather's saliva/mucus, blood or hair INSIDE the bag and their fingerprints on the outside of the bag...well how would you explain that

I think that exact thing happened in the last season of Dexter! These are all good thoughts.

I wonder what motivation SM would have to participate in something like that with his wife.
I could see if maybe H and SM were actually texting or talking and finally decided to meet that morning, if the wife tailed him and attacked. Why would he help the wife cover up the crime I wonder. OK, lots to think about. Hope they have great evidence.

His seemingly domineering wife would be his motivation, IMO. Coupled with the fact that I believe he was jealous that HE was on a date. I believe this murder was an act of jealousy by BOTH M's. I believe TM was jealous of HE because HE was in love with her husband, and I honestly believe SM loved HE, but didnt have the cojones to leave his wife. I beloeve SMs jealously stemmed from the date HE was on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin