SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated map:

d3960dcf-c797-4716-bff3-0cf435dd0977_zps5c8d7d72.png

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_4170d766-7d30-11e3-a2db-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm

A question for locals: Any ideas where Heather and SS would've been looking at Christmas lights? Are there any public lighting displays in Myrtle Beach or Murrells Inlet? Or particular neighborhoods known for putting up really spectacular Christmas lights?

Pelicans Field (across the street from Broadway on the Beach) had a big drive-thru light display. (pelican field is off 21st ave in Myrtle Beach). From there to Heather's condo is less than 10 minutes.

I wonder what motivation SM would have to participate in something like that with his wife.
I could see if maybe H and SM were actually texting or talking and finally decided to meet that morning, if the wife tailed him and attacked. Why would he help the wife cover up the crime I wonder. OK, lots to think about. Hope they have great evidence.

I've often wondered if someone very close to her helped her commit the crime and SM was threatened in one way or another by both of them.

It feels like LE is doing a great job in this case. I may be wrong, but it feels like they are. Detailed and determined. The ONLY chance for the Moorer's is no body found. If found, game over.

I am thinking of the "trigger" for that particular date. Imo, something set TM off that night- or she had she finally figured out her entire "plan"? She seems very reactionary to me.

TM found out about the affair- suddenly she has an open marriage.

TM acquired/modded a Disneymobile- she searches out an old DIS post to brag about hers.

Something posted online about her- she responds.

She takes everything personally to the extreme- and never misses an opportunity to "respond"....

I would think TM would have loved to rub Heather's date in SM's face.... but I am not sure how this plays into the whole thing at the moment.

Gotcha. I can only guess about that particular date. Maybe TM saw a message recently shared between SM and HE. Even with HE having a date that very night, HE may have texted with SM. If TM found out....that was it. imoo

TM is a narcissist..... that is evident just reading her online post.

I am thinking of the "trigger" for that particular date. Imo, something set TM off that night- or she had she finally figured out her entire "plan"? She seems very reactionary to me.

TM acquired/modded a Disneymobile- she searches out an old DIS post to brag about hers.

She takes everything personally to the extreme- and never misses an opportunity to "respond"....

I would think TM would have loved to rub Heather's date in SM's face.... but I am not sure how this plays into the whole thing at the moment.

That's an interesting point about SM's reactions. You're right, it seems like taunting her husband about the date would fit with her other reactions. If he cared about HE for more than casual sex, that would sting badly and might set him off.

Sorry cant answer about the lights but
love the map and take a look at the 2 different IE incidents.

I had always thought if they murdered Heather at or near the landing, then why go back into town unless they were going to a certain spot to dump the body or body parts. Look at the spot nearest the beach.

Lets assume at least one of the IE incidents is them changing clothes around the murder time. There was a certain alleged post made by one of them that joked about being a good chef or something along that nature. So they may have had to change out of bloody clothes.

I hope some people are familiar with dock fishing and those carts with wheels you use to carry ice chests and stuff out on fishing docks.

So if they managed to dismember her and put her in a large ice chest which was weighted down, they may have gone to a fishing dock to pretend fishing and when nobody was on the dock, they just threw her in the ocean. Those wheel carts would make it easy to wheel her right out to end of pier or dock.

So my question is are there any fishing piers or docks near that IE spot that is flagged near the beach?

Reminded me of post 1241 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229853&highlight=heather+elvis+scanner+thread&page=50

Someone before mentioned maybe they saw Heather on her date by accident. Maybe TM did not like SM's dismayed reaction at seeing her with someone else and it angered her so much she made him do something about it (and I keep coming back to her blackmailing him for something we don't even know about....yet...).

IMO, Heather did not call BW to talk about a great date...she called to tell her about SM contacting her to say he was or had left his wife.

Missed that obviously, but I do appreciate your answer.
I just re-read what I posted and realised it may have come across a tad rude. :facepalm: I'm really sorry about that. I had just caught up after days of reading and was thrilled to come across a question I knew the answer to thus could post lol. I really need to choose my words more carefully next time. :seeya:

I was so hoping for some kind of update today....I can't imagine the heartbreaking wait the Elvis Family are having to go through.
Praying that someone cracks soon and gives the Elvis family the peace they so deserve

Interesting. If someone did put her up to telling her roommate the date went well, and that SM said he was leaving his wife...maybe the person who was forcing her to call was blackmailing SM. Might explain why she seemed to be crying. It would also imply the person had been following her to know that she had been on a date that night. Either that, or laying in wait for her.
LE knows better than we do what BW was told, so I kinda doubt it, but who knows?

Yeah, and then hope the date was blamed for her disappearance. :twocents:

Yeah, and then hope the date was blamed for her disappearance. :twocents:

I edited my original comment to read "blackmail" from "scapegoat". Hands type faster than mind works! :blushing:

Sidney and Tammy Moorer, you have just been charged with murder!, what are you gonna do next?? "we are NOT going to Disneyland!"

Sorry...I just had to.

I remember the discussion in Jessica Ridgeway's case about the "killer's awareness space".... anyone here know how to determine that area in this one? I do remember it is a radius calculated...

I am always intrigued when I read about this type of "profiling". I know some WS members have mapped and used it in other cases.
I found an article describing it in Jessica's case and it includes maps, a good read.

http://www.boulderweekly.com/articl...ss-lsawareness-spacers-may-lead-to-clues.html

JMO

Someone before mentioned maybe they saw Heather on her date by accident. Maybe TM did not like SM's dismayed reaction at seeing her with someone else and it angered her so much she made him do something about it (and I keep coming back to her blackmailing him for something we don't even know about....yet...).

She has manipulated and controlled his whole world for 14 years. She has effectively cut him off from his family, created his "history" about his younger years- loved disney, his mama is an evil witch- as well as his present- disney addict, isolation, her control of the kids, their education, activities, his online accounts/presence, etc etc.... he disobeyed- and she is going to make him pay for it

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24823249/horry-county-police-explain-whats-nex

"Usually a defense attorney will come to you and say my client has information and they want to give information on this case. We don't promise them anything because in doing so you have basically bought their testimony. What we do promise them is we will consider their help in the election of the charges we bring against them and we will make the judge aware of how much they did help," said Richardson.

Sorry if this has been posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member