SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I ever need anything investigated, forget the PI, Im coming here to WS first.

You guys+gals are amazing!!!

And you even reminded me to get a drink. I need one. LOL

I try to take good care of everyone :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I wonder if the IE charges have anything to do with SM's FB post about family bathrooms and dressing rooms having a whole new meaning about a month ago.

Sorry if it's already been mentioned.

rsbm

Also, this is something that hasn't been brought up (I don't think), but you can schedule tumblr posts. Heather could've had a queue, meaning the posts would post on their own, no interaction from her. I know the tumblr posts aren't necessarily huge in this discussion, but it's something I haven't seen brought up.

Bringing forward my own embarrassingly tedious experiment re: post scheduling. SC SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #10 - Page 26 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

A few more questions that I have after reading most recent phone scenario discussions.

1) If a portion of the back and forth phone calls were only made to establish an alibi/distance between the M's and Heather... why would Sidney lie about speaking with Heather that night? The former implies knowledge of pings/tracking, and the latter implies complete ignorance of it, as well as of the fact that her phone activity was bound to be one of the first things investigated.

The only reason I can think of is if TM didn't tell him she was doing that, in order to "trap" him into the scheme later on.. but that lie was one of the major major red flags right away, so by doing so she would've trapped both of them.. idk man.

Unless there's some crazy parallel dimension in which SM was truly innocent (i.e., TM acting alone as retaliation/blackmail to punish and eliminate the threat of him leaving her)..? But the warrants said that SM lied about his whereabouts that night, and TM lied about both their whereabouts, and I still don't know what that means.

2) What if the Heather-Sidney communication was actually Tammy-Sidney communication because Sidney wasn't allowed to have his own cell phone, either? That could also partially explain the "stolen business card" thing.. the # listed for Palmetto Maintenance APPEARS to be a landline from a cursory web search, and it's the same # listed on the police report for Sidney. If TM was confused as to how HE could have contacted Sidney since there was no trace of it on "their" cell phone, she would have to assume HE had called the company landline (I agree that this whole "she contacted me first" thing is somebody's lie). The phone section is left blank on all the recent warrants so I dunno. So if the "damning" phone calls were between the M's, all the way through 6 AM, maybe they had to split up to complete different "duties" after the act. :( One of them cleans, the other disposes. Ensuring no one can 100% turn on the other. If that's the case... have fun, lawyers!

3) (unrelated) Has the mall parking lot been added to THE map?

Would appreciate thoughts/corrections on any of the above! Sorry if it's been addressed already.

Anyone know if the general public knew that HE was missing when SM was first questioned?

On the top, click on Thread Tools - printable version - then show 1000 on one page. Makes it quicker to read but you cannot thank posts from there - which also makes it quicker to read since I thank every post. :D This is also a quick way to search for a post.

Thank you for this!!!

OT-Food for thought;

Many times in missing/murdered person's cases, various ruses are used to lure the unsuspecting victims into the abductors grasp. Job offers are only one of these very common lures used by predators in abductions;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...CKING-Sochi-Olympics-bogus-reporting-job.html

'If it seems too good to be true, then it probably is': Ex-NFL cheerleader almost became a victim of sex trafficking at Sochi through bogus reporting job

Sniped Read more:

North Carolina sportscaster and former NFL cheerleader Brittney Cason was almost the victim when a reporting job turned out to be an elaborate cover for a sex trafficking ring.

I just remembered another TM facebook post. She posted that she was out of town up until the day after Heather went missing in one of her "explanations" to her friends. Obviously that's not true because she was arrested for IE on the 17th and 18th. If she told this to LE then that's one example obstruction of justice. Maybe the OJ and IE are all connected?

Does anyone think maybe TM took a pic of SM with Heather's body to hold over his head and make sure he'd never leave her?

And now LE has that pic?

Does anyone think maybe TM took a pic of SM with Heather's body to hold over his head and make sure he'd never leave her?

And now LE has that pic?

Sick as this sounds I can totally see her doing that.

Bringing forward my own embarrassingly tedious experiment re: post scheduling. SC SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #10 - Page 26 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

A few more questions that I have after reading most recent phone scenario discussions.

1) If a portion of the back and forth phone calls were only made to establish an alibi/distance between the M's and Heather... why would Sidney lie about speaking with Heather that night? The former implies knowledge of pings/tracking, and the latter implies complete ignorance of it, as well as of the fact that her phone activity was bound to be one of the first things investigated.

The only reason I can think of is if TM didn't tell him she was doing that, in order to "trap" him into the scheme later on.. but that lie was one of the major major red flags right away, so by doing so she would've trapped both of them.. idk man.

Unless there's some crazy parallel dimension in which SM was truly innocent (i.e., TM acting alone as retaliation/blackmail to punish and eliminate the threat of him leaving her)..? But the warrants said that SM lied about his whereabouts that night, and TM lied about both their whereabouts, and I still don't know what that means.

2) What if the Heather-Sidney communication was actually Tammy-Sidney communication because Sidney wasn't allowed to have his own cell phone, either? That could also partially explain the "stolen business card" thing.. the # listed for Palmetto Maintenance APPEARS to be a landline from a cursory web search, and it's the same # listed on the police report for Sidney. If TM was confused as to how HE could have contacted Sidney since there was no trace of it on "their" cell phone, she would have to assume HE had called the company landline (I agree that this whole "she contacted me first" thing is somebody's lie). The phone section is left blank on all the recent warrants so I dunno. So if the "damning" phone calls were between the M's, all the way through 6 AM, maybe they had to split up to complete different "duties" after the act. :( One of them cleans, the other disposes. Ensuring no one can 100% turn on the other. If that's the case... have fun, lawyers!

3) (unrelated) Has the mall parking lot been added to THE map?

Would appreciate thoughts/corrections on any of the above! Sorry if it's been addressed already.

JMO

For #1 - Good points. My thoughts involve 3 scenerios if Heathers phone was used by any of the Ms.

1-Perhaps they arranged to use Heathers phone one last time to call SM phone just to prove that SM was at a certain place at a certain time. If they did this it would only be a last resort thing after being totally caught and suspected of Heathers demise. So at the time of LE first calling him, he would not admit to talking to her at all at first because he was not at that point of no return yet. It would only be a last resort type evidence they hope to use.

2-They could have used her phone just out of sheer convenience as they were going about their tasks after killing Heather. Like someone mentioned if SM was not allowed to have his cell phone with him or something along that nature then once the phone became available maybe he used it before discarding it.

3-Its possible neither of the Ms used her phone and just destroyed it or hid it.
Which would mean all the activity on the phone would be Heathers.

Anyone know if the general public knew that HE was missing when SM was first questioned?

Good question but I don't think we know for sure one way or the other. The leaked police report doesn't give the date that SM was questioned on.

I'm wondering if one of the OJs is because she said that she had never met Heather before and Heather's brother said that she had met her.

And now LE has that pic?

Interesting question, I don't know whether to hope so or hope not.

And now LE has that pic?

Very possible imo, OkieGranny.. Due to TM's calculating, manipulative, and taunting behavioral traits, It would not surprise me if HE's abduction and aftermath was documented by pics and video for many unimaginable purposes... Imo, TM is very sadistic..

TM's narcissism would not allow her to lay low, as would 99% of other violent offenders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism#Hotchkiss.27_seven_deadly_sins_of_narcissism

Hotchkiss' seven deadly sins of narcissism

1. Shamelessness: Shame is the feeling that lurks beneath all unhealthy narcissism, and the inability to process shame in healthy ways.
2. Magical thinking: Narcissists see themselves as perfect, using distortion and illusion known as magical thinking. They also use projection to dump shame onto others.
3. Arrogance: A narcissist who is feeling deflated may reinflate by diminishing, debasing, or degrading somebody else.
4. Envy: A narcissist may secure a sense of superiority in the face of another person's ability by using contempt to minimize the other person.
5. Entitlement: Narcissists hold unreasonable expectations of particularly favorable treatment and automatic compliance because they consider themselves special. Failure to comply is considered an attack on their superiority, and the perpetrator is considered an "awkward" or "difficult" person. Defiance of their will is a narcissistic injury that can trigger narcissistic rage.
6. Exploitation: Can take many forms but always involves the exploitation of others without regard for their feelings or interests. Often the other is in a subservient position where resistance would be difficult or even impossible. Sometimes the subservience is not so much real as assumed.
7. Bad boundaries: Narcissists do not recognize that they have boundaries and that others are separate and are not extensions of themselves. Others either exist to meet their needs or may as well not exist at all. Those who provide narcissistic supply to the narcissist are treated as if they are part of the narcissist and are expected to live up to those expectations.

In the mind of a narcissist there is no boundary between self and others...

Unsure of make and model. Believe it was a truck though. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

This car dealership has been on my radar for awhile and I posted the link before.

Their FB page shows a lot of cars along with their new owners. But, I haven't found any pic of M's (...yet).

CC also donated $100 to SM's Marathon Run (err, ugh... walk) on 6/21/13.

IMO, SM did some work for them or purchased a vehicle there hence the donation. What other connection would SM have otherwise? Friends maybe?

C*mpet*ti*n C*rs - Myrtle Beach, SC - Car Dealership | Facebook

The black jeep on their fb page 8/29/13 reminded me of something...Did TE say the black jeep had no plates?

Very possible imo, OkieGranny.. Due to TM's calculating, manipulative, and taunting traits, It would not surprise me if HE's abduction and aftermath was documented by pics and video for many unimaginable purposes...

And her arrogance regarding Sidney, she thinks she has him by the you know what's, having proof would give her more power.

The black jeep on their fb page 8/29/13 reminded me of something...Did TE say the black jeep had no plates?

I think it was reported in the news that the jeep had no plates. Yes.

Can you elaborate on what you are reminded of.

I also wonder if TM and SM were aware of how advanced computer forensics is these days with being able to retrieve totally deleted videos, files, texts, PMs, IMs, and the like.

More and more people are becoming aware of it but there are still some that do not realize how much LE can do these days. I am hoping LE has found very incriminating videos, photos, texts, etc that will help LE prosecute.

Not everything is always recoverable as once a file is deleted and that space is flagged as available then new files and data can overrite the area however, since storage devices have become larger and larger the odds of having that data overwritten becomes less and less. And as Social Media sites become more and more involved in LE requests for certain data they are beginning to save more and more for longer periods of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay