SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you click the "remember me" box when you logged in? I've been logged in for days with no problem.

I just logged on and got in, but this has been happening to me for the last several weeks.

Yes, I have remember me selected. I changed from Chrome to IE. Hope that helps. It's frustrating that's for sure!

Question: if they took two trucks from the Ms and found evidence in the "trunk", what is considered the trunk in a truck? I always called the back the "truck bed" but maybe that's a Texas thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just about to ask the same thing. I keep seeing that TM said four months of social media was missing but IIRC her twitter was only missing like a month of posts. So maybe they were private pages? Did TM make any fake pages in order to be accepted by HE on social media so she could stalk?

Oh Jeez...

Good thought... That TM made a fake SM account(s) to "friend" Heather... And then TM stalked her even more... :eek:

Bringing this forward from: Thread #10 / Post #541 - 1/22/14

As far as I remember from the beginning, there has always been a void in posts there. I cannot attest to prior to around 12/20/13 though.

But, that's has been what I was saying about the patterns of HE's SM. There are a lot of lulls in posting activity between certain times (months on end). This isn't completely uncommon though but, is still questioning/telling IMO.

Some kids have abandoned their Facebook pages completely because FB lost it's "cool" factor. I know for a fact since my Son himself "quit" Facebook for 11 months and has recently started it back up! Kids these days have switched over to Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Kik, among others. Look at what happened with MySpace.

HE SM Activity

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/heatherachellelvis
Last post: 12/13/13 12:05AM

Time between Posts:
7/28/13 - 9/16/13 (50 days)

5/23/13 - 6/27/13 (35 days)

1/9/13 - 5/23/13 (124 days)

Twitter - https://twitter.com/HeatherElvis
Last post: 11/29/13 5:21PM

Time between Posts:
11/29/13 - 12/17/13 (50 days)

Nothing significant prior to 11/29/13!

<Mod Snip>

Time between Posts:
6/16/13 - 11/22/13

*Only 27 posts in November. All were made on the same day (22nd).

2/22/13 - 4/14/13

• With regards to Tumblr posting, Users can actually use a feature, "Publish On..." which allows you to schedule a post in the future. However, it does not allow you to post anything in the past. It will give you an error message.
    It is possible IMO that SM posts in HE's account could have been deleted by accessing HE's phone.
  • Looking at HE's SM posting pattern, I find it strange that she did not post anything on Facebook or Twitter close to the time of her disappearance! Red flag!
  • HE however posts on Tumblr before going missing. And content speak of love and relationships.
  • HE tends to be pretty straightforward in her posting and "airs things out" quite often. Why no mention of date night? Why no activity leading up to date? Why wouldn't HE post the picture of her learning stick shift directly on SM instead of sending to TE?
  • I don't believe that HE used the "Publish On..." feature.

Updates:
  • It was later discovered that Heather had a new Twitter account which was totally private. https://twitter.com/holaimheather
  • Originally, SS told LE that he had dropped Heather off at her condo sometime between 2-2:30AM on 12/18/13, it was believed that Heather couldn't have posted to Tumblr at 1:44AM from home. The time SS dropped her off at home was subsequently debunked by LE.
  • There is current speculation on WS that the M's were able to access her Tumblr account and add/delete postings.
  • There is speculations here on WS that Heather used her phone to post to Tumblr. *This can easily be verified by LE by checking computer history. We may never know here unless it comes out in court.

does it really matter why she went there or why she would? :twocents: what matters is that she is missing after going there and two people are charged with her kidnapping and murder.:twocents: People should be able to move about freely whenever they want and where ever they want without being kidnapped and murdered :twocents:

Yes it does matter. She was lured out; it's part of the case narrative. Learning how they did it and what ploy they used could maybe help someone else not be a victim. It will also help prove premeditation in this case.

I was just about to ask the same thing. I keep seeing that TM said four months of social media was missing but IIRC her twitter was only missing like a month of posts.

Or did TM delete them to eliminate the connection to SM?

LOLOLOLOL!!!! :floorlaugh: My bad...just found your pic and the white truck was the tow truck hauling the black truck. :facepalm: Slap me now. :doh: Too many trucks!!!! lol

Motherof5, my Slap App on my smart phone must not be working.

Yes it does matter. She was lured out; it's part of the case narrative. Learning how they did it and what ploy they used could maybe help someone else not be a victim. It will also help prove premeditation in this case.

oh I agree there... my point is the onus is on the perps.

Hey everybody - the tumbler account is not allowed here because of the content. Having said that, I want to encourage anyone that looks at that account to pay attention to when the not allowed stuff was posted. It was posted in the early morning hours of the Day that Heather went missing and it is highly unlikely that Heather made those posts. This is my own opinion but I base it on the timing, the things we have learned recently regarding the Moorers and the content of Heather's other social media accounts which do not include such posts.

Salem

Did I miss something? The only items I saw posted from the early morning hours she went missing 1:44ish-2:09ish am are poems and artsy things. I didn't notice anything *not allowed* that was posted in the early hours of 12/18. I haven't been back to tumblr since the beginning of this case but did screen shot the last 10 posts made 12/18 because I thought they may reveal something.

SUMMARY of INDECENT EXPOSURE PHYSICAL LOCATION #1:
Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle, Myrtle Beach - between Dec 17 and 18

I drove by location of first Indecent Exposure incident today.
It's right off the big highway in MB - 501.

I turned off 501 beside Lowe's, then made a left onto Allied which becomes Atlantic Avenue.

I noticed the arrest report listed Atlantic Ave. and Century Circle,
so I continued until I got to where those two roads intersect.

If you face east from Century Circle toward the intersection with Atlantic:

Left corner, there's a large glass manufacturing company.

Right corner, warehouse with a Maintenance Company sign on the front and a smaller sign beneath it listing an aviation company.

From this vantage point, you can look straight ahead about two blocks to see a cul-de-sac where the road dead ends.

There is a dirt road veering off the cul-de-sac
with a sign that reads "service vehicles only."

The glass company was bustling.
Tons of traffic. Lots of people.
Tons of equipment in sight through a line of open bays.

The Maintenance company was locked up tight.
No sign of life whatsoever on the right corner.

A huge tower of PODS storage units were stacked in the maintenance company parking lot, maybe 3 high and 10 wide.

I couldn't decide if this was storage for a PODS business or if they were all there in conjunction with a move.

There are no buildings close to road at the intersection of Atlantic and Century. The glass company front door is about 300 feet back from the road, with parking in front between the building and Atlantic Avenue side.

I saw security cams above all the doors
on both buildings on the Atlantic street side.

This area is all heavy industrial. There's a science research outpost from Coastal Carolina University farther down on Atlantic Ave, but there wouldn't be any "through traffic" for anything on the entire street at night.

The warehouses are all massive,
2-3 stories high with large sliding bays
and loading docks interspersed.

The glass company seemed like a big outfit,
solely about manufacturing, no foot traffic or retail visitors there.

I imagine this entire area would be a ghost town at night, hence the need for all the security cams.

I can't imagine how any of the buildings at that intersection would be close enough to the road that a security cam might pick up indecent exposure in a car parked by the road itself.

I'm probably not describing it too well, so I'll just put my gut feelings out there...

I see two best possibilities:

Option 1) the M's parked at the far end of that cul-de-sac at night (tree cover would block 501 side) There's no building close by. Cars driving by on Atlantic probably wouldn't notice M's vehicle down there unless specifically looking that direction.

The M's hooked up near or maybe in the vehicle in whatever indecent way (anybody know what the weather was like that night?), and a long camera angle from one of the building cams caught grainy footage.
It took expert analysis for the positive ID.

Keep in mind, the M's have "malice and forethought" for the crime they plan for this very night. They're not having public sex for the thrill of possibly getting caught on this particular occasion. This is about perversion. They are excited by what they plan. (I feel queasy just writing that)

Option 2) the M's have a legitimate reason to park closer to a building, one that would explain their being in that area if they were noticed.
Maybe the maintenance company? The storage units?

They park by a building entrance, do whatever they do inside their vehicle, but a security cam catches enough grainy footage for the experts to later confirm IE.

If this act had an eye-witness, the eye-witness didn't report it December 17.
If a security guard or patrol car saw something suspicious, they didn't think enough to pursue it at the time.

If it was something seemingly harmless, like changing clothes in a deserted parking lot, I don't know how LE could get an obstruction charge on that, even if it was on video.

Although, changing clothes before the crime
would be a good reason to undress in the first place!

As for how LE got the video to begin with, I think Cell/Auto GPS or something tipped LE to location and LE requested any and all surveillance tapes from all businesses in the area. (This could include businesses en route from all pertinent locations, plus traffic cams, weather cams, etc)

The December 15th Facebook post by SM about the M's public sexual encounter in mall dressing room and mall family restroom establishes a pattern of behavior for this type of activity.

Note: I did read the post here about solicitor
saying no video of Moorer's was found.

I watched the news clip.
He said there was no "smoking gun" that led to the murder charges. He said LE had a combination of evidence and then the search at the M's home yielded evidence that tied in with what they had and produced more. He elaborated by saying they didn't find video evidence of the Moorer's murdering the victim or anything of that nature.

I took this remark as pertaining exclusively to video evidence found in the Moorer home on Friday, not video evidence in the entire investigation.

I wonder if SM uses any of those pods, or has any ties to the maintenance company?
This is a little far fetched, and I don't know why, but the changing of clothes made me think of changing into a disguise of some sort. Maybe the disguise was found later in their house? TM did post the "mooning" photo of what I assumed was the two of them dressed in Mickey costumes on her fb page.

Bringing this forward from: Thread #10 / Post #541 - 1/22/14

As far as I remember from the beginning, there has always been a void in posts there. I cannot attest to prior to around 12/20/13 though.

But, that's has been what I was saying about the patterns of HE's SM. There are a lot of lulls in posting activity between certain times (months on end). This isn't completely uncommon though but, is still questioning/telling IMO.

Some kids have abandoned their Facebook pages completely because FB lost it's "cool" factor. I know for a fact since my Son himself "quit" Facebook for 11 months and has recently started it back up! Kids these days have switched over to Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Kik, among others. Look at what happened with MySpace.

HE SM Activity

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/heatherachellelvis
Last post: 12/13/13 12:05AM

Time between Posts:
7/28/13 - 9/16/13 (50 days)

5/23/13 - 6/27/13 (35 days)

1/9/13 - 5/23/13 (124 days)

Twitter - https://twitter.com/HeatherElvis
Last post: 11/29/13 5:21PM

Time between Posts:
11/29/13 - 12/17/13 (50 days)

Nothing significant prior to 11/29/13!

<Mod Snip>

Time between Posts:
6/16/13 - 11/22/13

*Only 27 posts in November. All were made on the same day (22nd).

2/22/13 - 4/14/13

• With regards to Tumblr posting, Users can actually use a feature, "Publish On..." which allows you to schedule a post in the future. However, it does not allow you to post anything in the past. It will give you an error message.
    It is possible IMO that SM posts in HE's account could have been deleted by accessing HE's phone.
  • Looking at HE's SM posting pattern, I find it strange that she did not post anything on Facebook or Twitter close to the time of her disappearance! Red flag!
  • HE however posts on Tumblr before going missing. And content speak of love and relationships.
  • HE tends to be pretty straightforward in her posting and "airs things out" quite often. Why no mention of date night? Why no activity leading up to date? Why wouldn't HE post the picture of her learning stick shift directly on SM instead of sending to TE?
  • I don't believe that HE used the "Publish On..." feature.

Updates:
  • It was later discovered that Heather had a new Twitter account which was totally private. https://twitter.com/holaimheather
  • Originally, SS told LE that he had dropped Heather off at her condo sometime between 2-2:30AM on 12/18/13, it was believed that Heather couldn't have posted to Tumblr at 1:44AM from home. The time SS dropped her off at home was subsequently debunked by LE.
  • There is current speculation on WS that the M's were able to access her Tumblr account and add/delete postings.
  • There is speculations here on WS that Heather used her phone to post to Tumblr. *This can easily be verified by LE by checking computer history. We may never know here unless it comes out in court.

I found this out last year when my oldest son was hit by a car and I wanted to feel closer to him while he laid unconscious in his hospital bed, being the hospital staff did not know if he would survive the injuries he sustained. I was one of his friends on Facebook and did not see all of his activity I saw when logging on as himself. He had posts he posted that only he could see, some posts he selected only a select few could see and other posts everyone could see. Needless to say I learned a lot about my son during those months of reading. So it is possible that the lag time between Heather's post aren't really lag times but times she posted to only to be seen by a select few or just herself. Just my opinion of course ;)

I don't think he intended to. I think he called HE from the pay phone, but HE called him back on his cell phone. Apparently TM and SM never thought of that. . . .woops.

Can someone clue me on where the idea that he called her, and from a pay phone, comes from. I've been reading, but this is one of the things I must have missed. I thought there was a call from her to him in the early morning hours. Am I wrong about that? TIA :seeya:

eta: where are my manners? Can someone PLEASE clue me :)

Can someone clue me on where the idea that he called her, and from a pay phone, comes from. I've been reading, but this is one of the things I must have missed. I thought there was a call from her to him in the early morning hours. Am I wrong about that? TIA :seeya:

I think it came from a post on her brother's FB. That has since been deleted. I consider it rumor until it is verified some other way. JMO

Adding to this

Wouldn't there be blood evidence if TM hit her in the head? TE would've seen that immediately. So I'd say it's more plausible she suffocated her.

I really believe she found out she was pg. I hope I'm wrong but I just can't shake the feeling THATS why she was upset.

She calls SM and tells him she's pg. maybe this happened a few days or so prior to the 18th. SM tells TM and they come up with this plan to maybe "get rid of" said baby but end up killing her too? So SM calls Heather that night/morning and says "I wanna be with you and raise our child together blah blah blah" as a ruse to get her to go meet him out at PTL?

There TM is waiting and the horrible things happen

That makes sense too. But I was thinking that SM somehow forced her to his truck once at PTL and that's where TM hit her. They did have time to clean the blood up since it took a few days for her to be reported missing.

I see many good theories but most of them don't explain what would be the direct evidence found and what could be the evidence in the house that was at the tipping point to make it a murder case. I think to much credit is being given to them for Heathers phone, it seems to me she herself would have posted back and forth with the creep since they said it was private messages, not calls and pretty sure they could tell the difference between a tammy text or HE text. I think the lure is simple. "I have left my wife" I also think she wasn't happy about this, hence the crying. She agreed to meet him though to discuss it and when she got to PTL is when she was attacked, kidnapped and murdered as LE states.-they say she drove herself there and was murder3ed there so the kidnapping must have happened there too. Probably tying her up or otherwise not letting her go.

DNA was mentioned by LE, i can see that, and think the lab made it a priority-in fact it said in msm they made it a priority (moo bc i hate searching for links), in my research for another case they got it back in 24 hours these days. But what made it murder. I had thought strangling but its unlikely to have left the sort of DNA that would point to murder..at least enough for charges. Stabbing perhaps? Gunshot you would expect people in the trailers to hear.

I wonder if they got home, stripped off their clothes and stuffed them in a cupboard to deal with later and forgot. 6 am would be about the time a little one may have woken up and heard mum and dad so they went and dealt with that.

Stumped since the chief said that there was no videos or anything of that nature which imo includes photos. a video is a video, anything of that nature would have to be photos imo there isn't anything else that is close.

just some thoughts and questions

The pages here at WS are loading more slowly for me today than the eagle egg is hatching...
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24807191/watch-eaglet-hatches-on-berry-college-eagle-cam?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass
Wish someone hadn't got me started on that yesterday!
Too many pages open (found out there is a maximum when I opened the eaglet page) and too little done around the house this past week!
Please everyone try to talk slowly today. I hate skipping ahead so many pages and missing so many interesting thoughts! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored