SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it indecent exposure if you aren't caught "exposing"? Does that mean anybody caught on a camera in the past or present exposing to nothing but each other or a building camera are going to be arrested?

My point being...its only indecent exposure if someone see's and is offended, right? Did somebody see tm and sm and report it or is it all camera based?

Poof. TM's fb page is no longer available...for me anyway...anyone else?

I went there this morning to check on a theory that just crossed my mind. Fake nails. Does TM wear fake nails? I wanted to check her photos and see, and poof her fb page is gone.

My thought was something along these line. If TM was wearing fake nails...did she lose one at PTL? And, if so...did it contain HE's DNA. Or, did she take off her fake nails after the crime and LE found them at the home? Or, any other manicure items...if used recently after the crime, might they have contained Heather's DNA.

Was also wondering if LE has been collecting the M's trash, perhaps nail clippings would/could be analyzed and HE's DNA found.

I am guessing TM would definitely want to have manicured nails.

Good thinking, andalso! Nails are one of the things I always notice on people. :blushing: I have yet to see a photo of TM hands/nails.

Maybe it's my age (nahhhh!) but I can't imagine getting home from a date around 2am and then going back out again. For what? Because some guy announces he's leaving his wife? If he's not coming over to my place, then what would there be for me to do? I'd be, "so you're leaving your wife? Okay. Well, I just got home so goodnight." She had the apartment to herself; it's not like she couldn't have someone over. Can't imagine what was so compelling that she just had to drive over to that boat ramp area right then and there in the middle of the night.

Imagine if they had kept trying to lure her out and she was just not interested or muted her phone because she was tired and didn't want to be bothered... oh if only that had happened. Where is abject laziness when you need it?

I'm with you on that. It just doesn't make sense. What did SM say to Heather to get her out of the apartment?

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/local/aynor/article_e27b8722-81fa-11e3-a440-001a4bcf6878.html

While Shiraldi and Elvis were on their date, she was in a good mood, he recalls. Elvis was excited about learning to drive a standard transmission and also proud that she’d just landed a new cosmetology job.

Shiraldi has no recollection of her crying or becoming upset...

“When I got back in Murrells Inlet, it was about 3 a.m.,” he said. “I couldn’t imagine her going back out because she was tired. It doesn’t really add up.”

BBM

silky, I will try to find the article but I think LE said what they found six weeks ago.. then two weeks ago... and then what they found at the home all linked together (like gestalt: the sum total of the parts are greater than the parts themselves) :twocents:

Oh Jeez...

Good thought... That TM made a fake SM account(s) to "friend" Heather... And then TM stalked her even more... :eek:

I see TM as very immature and I am the same age as HE and although I've never made a fake profile, I know people that have in order to watch others pages.. i.e. Someone their boyfriend was talking to.. So I know that many young people like HE would, not saying she did.. But since TM wanted to be "young" I could see her doing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm having such a horrible time with WS today. What is the issue? It started late last night and is continuing today. I have to keep logging back in. Am I alone?

No.. you are not alone. WS has been dragging for me since last night too.

I started to freak, thinking i was missing something BIG - cause thats what usually happens when something goes on and everyone flocks to WS, me included!

silky, I will try to find the article but I think LE said what they found six weeks ago.. then two weeks ago... and then what they found at the home all linked together (like gestalt: the sum total of the parts are greater than the parts themselves) :twocents:

This is my interpretation also.

She could have just said she was tired to get home so she could deal with whatever SM was pushing her way :(

At the age of 20 (or even older), I can see myself doing that and going to see SM.

I have always been dumb about men.

What if, maybe, the M's kept HE condo key in order to go there and take some of her stuff to make it look like she ran away but they got spooked about going into her apartment and never did, but hid the key. Maybe that's what LE found in the house. Idk, just thinking out loud and trying to find something that makes sense.

Although, changing clothes before the crime
would be a good reason to undress in the first place!

This is an interesting observation. Are the exact times of the IE charges public? Could the murder be in between? It almost seems like they went and had sex in front of a security camera as an "alibi" to change clothes for the crime then went and did it again afterwards as an alibi again to change out of the crime clothes, possibly not thinking that was criminal behavior in itself.

Question: if they took two trucks from the Ms and found evidence in the "trunk", what is considered the trunk in a truck? I always called the back the "truck bed" but maybe that's a Texas thing?

:seeya: Hi AddysMom!

Is it indecent exposure if you aren't caught "exposing"? Does that mean anybody caught on a camera in the past or present exposing to nothing but each other or a building camera are going to be arrested?

My point being...its only indecent exposure if someone see's and is offended, right? Did somebody see tm and sm and report it or is it all camera based?

I wondered the same.
I've concluded that maybe LE was trying to figure out where the Ms were during key hours before and after Heather went missing so maybe they used phone info from the Ms to track them, then pulled surveillance video and BAM! got a little more than expected. I guess LE saw it and I'm sure those images were not welcomed. It seems odd that someone would have reported an IE in mid December and it was just now charged. So I suppose I'm saying that yes I think the charges can stem solely from camera activity. LE was probably very offended that they had to see such things ;) JMO

I tried to watch Nancy grace on this case last night. Bad idea. She keeps beating the "open marriage" drum, and its not a factor so far. She has people on the phone that can't give any details. I find myself mesmerized by her helmet like hair.

Wayyyyyy more info RIGHT HERE!

Good thinking, andalso! Nails are one of the things I always notice on people. :blushing: I have yet to see a photo of TM hands/nails.

I distinctly remember noticing her nails in one of the pictures of her and SM where she's touching his face. No fake nails or nail polish. Short nails.

Hey PTF, you had posted a pic of a white truck being taken away from the M's the day of the arrests. Can you post it again? Do we know who owns it?

2irohsl.jpg

qzql9t.jpg

2w7h4bm.jpg

From the same article that PeterThomasFan suggested above (one page back, not directly above me!), BBM:

"I can tell you this isn't a case where we are looking for smoking gun, it was just the combination of evidence that was already there and the new evidence just added to that. So we don't have video of them killing her or anything along those lines," said Jimmy Richardson with the Horry County Solicitor's Office.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24823249/horry-county-police-explain-whats-nex

<snipped to shorten / added link in question>

I get a big green pop-up box that wants me to pay to view their s[h]ite. I noticed this a few weeks ago.

Never was a big fan of The Sun News. Not going to pay to :twocents: to read their spewage, IMO.

Maybe because you are local and it is going off your IP address. Have you tried using a proxy like hidemyass.com?

<snipped to shorten / added link in question>

I get a big green pop-up box that wants me to pay to view their s[h]ite. I noticed this a few weeks ago.

Never was a big fan of The Sun News. Not going to pay to :twocents: to read their spewage, IMO.

FYI, I don't live in SC, but our local paper has recently gone to pay-to-read (online) as well. However, there is a loophole. If you copy and paste the title of the article into a search engine, it brings you to the entire article for free. You could try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lufferli