SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering, with so many cars there, where are all the people?

This is my first posting. I had a question about the night HE went missing and the phone call made from the pay phone. What was the location of the pay phone? Was it at the corner of 10th ave. north and Seaboard St.? Wasn't SM capture on a security camera? What was the time of the call to HE from this pay phone? Makes me wonder why the call from the pay phone. Did SM not have his cell with him? Were the calls made to him from HE's cell made after the time of the call from the payphone? What if TM was at home and then the calls to his cell were made by him not HE. The cell could have been at his home and TM answered the calls? Then she left to assist him to cover things up.

I thought LE stated earlier they believed the murder took place at PTL, but the M's transported HE from PTL. Maybe I dreamed that.

Has there been a dive team out there before today?

I checked Georgetown yesterday and she wasn't in there. Search is too specific - somebody has sung like a canary.

I thought LE stated earlier they believed the murder took place at PTL, but the M's transported HE from PTL. Maybe I dreamed that.

Has there been a dive team out there before today?

yep dive team there

I'm wondering if they will even tell Sidney they moved her or if they will tell her they didn't move Sidney along with her. She might not know that they have been separated. Ya know?

For some reason I have this feeling and it is OMO but I think SM might have asked for her to be moved... I don't know why I feel that. Maybe because of how LE worded it. They moved her because of threats towards SM?? Maybe she or someone close to her was behind the threats...

:scared:

I think the white truck/van that is backed up to the water is there in case they find Heather, and if found, she can be shielded from the media onlookers.

JMO

Seems to me the most logical reason for her (or anybody for that matter) to be moved is that she's about to be charged with something in Georgetown county.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkogoose