SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prisoners are transported in vans typically, not cop cars. I really think one of the M's are there currently.

That's what I wonder, or perhaps there is some other meaning for TM. Because it seems not so bright to carry all this out at PTL, then leave the car there too.

Unless it's another TM flashing billboard of "See me!", as her social media has been. I think she wants to be known for having done this. Maybe it's not entirely a conscious effort, but she has certainly dropped a lot of bread crumbs along her trail.

Maybe it is a flashing billboard of sorts and she thought she'd be brilliant and yes people would see exactly what she did but she would never get caught for it and she could taunt and file PRs and sue and who knows what else to further her notoriety.
Ugh she makes me ill.

BTW, not trying to be pushy about the possibility of cameras at PTL... It's just that I remember coming across one in FM and remember how creepy it was to see it. A forest is not where I expected to come across a camera looking down at me.

I am wondering if there is/was a game camera down in that area in the woods.

JMO, the guy had no idea at the time that there was anything significant about this particular night, besides the fact that he'd just had a fun first date with a beautiful young woman. There wasn't any reason to make a mental note of the time he dropped her off, or what time he arrived home. And do we know that he went straight home after leaving Heather? Did he stop for gas or a snack or something along the way?

I'm pretty sure the date, who was the last person known to have seen Heather alive at the time he was questioned, would've been pressed hard for details by LE. I don't think they would've accepted "I don't know" for an answer, so the times he gave were his best estimates, as near as he could recall. If that was the situation, a difference of 15 or 20 minutes wouldn't surprise me that much.

I wondered if maybe HE wanted to conduct this date in Murrells Inlet for a reason. Did she suspect she'd been followed before December 17th? The rumored assault by TM against HE posted by Christian Elvis on Facebook comes to mind.

My heart's in my throat. Where are you, Heather?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like the snag of a dead tree to me, unless I'm not looking at the right spot. It could have something like a jacket or blanket hanging on it.

Also, I keep losing the thanks button, so if you've said something I should have thanked you for, it's not because I don't love you any more...

I don't think it would be SM or TM...just allowed to stand there alone like that. If one of them is there, they will be in handcuffs probably and with a cop.

Exactly, like Misty Croslin in her prison suit & handcuffed at the dock. But, really how long would they be needed there on site?

It could just be a ruse to make one of them think the other is :rage: although I hope one of them really is.

Could the figure be a tree stump turned into a memorial?
Missing_Woman___Dunl_t607.jpg

Where is the figure?

I just have this feeling they are going to find her today - at PTL.

I just feel it. Lord, I hope I am right. The Elvis family needs closure! And SM & TM need to be prosicuted to the FULL extent of the law!

My prayer for LE & HE today:

Lord, please give the LE the insight instinct to find Heather today. Please lead them to her so she can be laid to rest properly!
Heather, you are a strong woman in life and in passing. Lead the LE to you so they can help you rest your soul! Reach out to them somehow! As cliche as it sounds - give them a sign! And help LE nail SM & TM to the wall!
Amen

Sorry if not approprate - I just have to.

I will say that my gut feelings are usually right. I have amased my hubby many times with my gut feelings. Ihope today I am not wrong. Its weird - my arms and hands feel .... i dunno, different today... heavy. I dont know how to describe it. Im at work and half way paying attention to whats going on 1000's of miles from me, and Im having physical effects of it. Freaking me out a bit.

I said this last night and now I believe it. Maybe not the part about SM requesting TM be moved but the whole concept that SM talked and TM was moved for several reasons.

I'm thinking the same thing... it's just way too coincidental they are doing this "reenactment" the day after TM was moved and not the day of/after the murder charges were filed. Phony bologna!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So there were divers there that night???

Reconstructions are often preludes to searches around here. If they think something like cellphone or keys was thrown in the water, they might be trying to locate it based on where the reconstruction said it was likely to be.

Hmm I think I am looking in the wrong place. I was looking in the middle of the photo, lone figure in beige.

I think that's a dead tree trunk. Move your eyes over to the right, in line with the tree trunk.

Maybe it is a flashing billboard of sorts and she thought she'd be brilliant and yes people would see exactly what she did but she would never get caught for it and she could taunt and file PRs and sue and who knows what else to further her notoriety.
Ugh she makes me ill.

Yes, I think her kind of crazy works something just like that.

I don't understand why this kind of investigation didn't happen before. They said her car was found here, and in the charges against the Ms it says HE was murdered (with forethought) at this landing. So, if that was the theory before, why do this diving now? Why hasn't this waterway been searched before, when she was just "missing"? Something must have come from the jails. No?

There were massive searches in and around PTL for first couple of weeks, both by LE, CUE and family/friends/community. I know volunteers with boats, ATVs and horses were called to assist early on. They MUST have some new info, and it seems entirely focused in the water. None of those cars appear to be parked like Heather's car (but we don't know what they did last night either).

I'm going to use this picture to describe where Heather's car was parked. It was on the left side of the landing, somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 of the distance between the water and the end of the landing. It was parallel to the water, with the front of her car off the pavement and facing into the trees. This is based on where the cross was at the candlelight vigil on Monday night, having been told the cross was where Heather's car was found. I hope this makes sense.

Left side facing the water?

:seeya:
I'm going to use this picture to describe where Heather's car was parked. It was on the left side of the landing, somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 of the distance between the water and the end of the landing. It was parallel to the water, with the front of her car off the pavement and facing into the trees. This is based on where the cross was at the candlelight vigil on Monday night, having been told the cross was where Heather's car was found. I hope this makes sense.

This area looks spooky I'm sure at night it's even worse. No place I would ever go alone at dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member