SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I just drove out to PTL to try to find any cameras (before I had a chance to read it was blocked off) & it is indeed. Cops everywhere, DNR, WMBF news van, etc. Maybe one of them finally talked & the solicitors office felt TM could very well be in more danger at J Reuben than she would if she were at GTown once the news hit... if they find Heather.

My guess--judging by the confused look on TM's face in the new mugshot--it wasn't her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious, could you tell what the words were or what the logo is on the side of the white van backed up to the water? I compared the DNR to the Horry Co. (which I can only assume would also be on the coroner's vehicle) logos but it's hard to tell from the picture posted here.

I think one of them might have been there last night. This is from what someone posted upthread about crime-scene re-enactment:

If being used to help witnesses remember, the reconstruction will often take place at the same time, in the same place, and on the same day so as to recreate the event as accurately as possible.

What day of the week did HE go missing?

Dec. 17th was a Tuesday (and the 18th a Wednesday, of course lol).

P.S. Full moon the night of her disappearance, a new moon is tomorrow.

I think one of them might have been there last night. This is from what someone posted upthread about crime-scene re-enactment:

If being used to help witnesses remember, the reconstruction will often take place at the same time, in the same place, and on the same day so as to recreate the event as accurately as possible.

What day of the week did HE go missing?

Maybe they moved TM so she wouldn't get word that SM was going on a field trip.

I don't think its that car. From the memorial I understood the cross, candles and such were in the location the car was found.

The memorial was located in a grassy type area off the pavement. It struck me because until I saw those pictures for some reason I had assumed her car was further down in the landing on the pavement. From pictures I had seen before of the road leading in, it seemed to narrow to actually have a car parked on the side without it being in the way.

I can't confirm this, but what I have understood so far.

Kelly

according to TE, it was parked 'parallel' to the water....we just don't know (unless we have a member here who attended the memorial), WHERE it was actually 'parallel' to the water....near the road, on the road, further on either side of the road?

I'm curious, could you tell what the words were or what the logo is on the side of the white van backed up to the water? I compared the DNR to the Horry Co. (which I can only assume would also be on the coroner's vehicle) logos but it's hard to tell from the picture posted here.

I couldn't see anything at all down that far. There were tons of cars (both cop cars & non) parked in front of the PTL entrance. Even the news van was parked off to the side of the road next to the woods before you even enter the landing.

Pics from FB of the search today at PTL.
emutuzyr.jpg

Can only attach one for some reason

Looking at the moon phases, it was very dark last night. It was a full moon the night she disappeared.

If Heather was lured to PTL, killed there, and disposed of there, then PTL must be awfully symbolic to TM.

question, did the M's have a boat or access to one, or has that ever been mentioned?

^^^^THIS^^^^

A jon boat or canoe with an electric trolling motor would fit easily in the back of a pickup truck.

according to TE, it was parked 'parallel' to the water....we just don't know (unless we have a member here who attended the memorial), WHERE it was actually 'parallel' to the water....near the road, on the road, further on either side of the road?

Yes...I agree. It has to be somewhere down in that landing area.

But, I don't think that particular car and its position are it.

Kelly

Whoa. I never considered that either SM or TM may actually be there helping with the "re-enactment". I see someone in a long brown overcoat but nothing in orange. Perhaps they are there and hidden or changed clothes to be normal looking.

Is he holding a metal detector?

Yep. I just drove out to PTL to try to find any cameras (before I had a chance to read it was blocked off) & it is indeed. Cops everywhere, DNR, WMBF news van, etc. Maybe one of them finally talked & the solicitors office felt TM could very well be in more danger at J Reuben than she would if she were at GTown once the news hit... if they find Heather.

My guess--judging by the confused look on TM's face in the new mugshot--it wasn't her.

You're the best, cujenn81!

:gthanks:

The figure looks very odd. Very slender. Is it just me, or does the area around the figure in the photo look like it was manipulated (photoshopped)?

I don't think that's a person. Looks like either a dock pylon or a dead tree to me. IMO.

You would think also a lot of conditions would have to be the same...tide times, moon etc.

Kelly

BBM

Yes. This.

I know folks that don't live near the water might not always think about this, but this is a very important factor, imo.

I couldn't see anything at all down that far. There were tons of cars (both cop cars & non) parked in front of the PTL entrance. Even the news van was parked off to the side of the road next to the woods before you even enter the landing.

Is the road that leads to the landing one or two lane? NM--I see it is two.

I totally agree. It makes much more sense now why TM would have been moved if SM talked.

Or...

TM was moved... and it set up a "Look this way" scenario...

So that LE could go under the radar to PTL with SM...

Just another thought, too...

:waitasec:

If Heather was lured to PTL, killed there, and disposed of there, then PTL must be awfully symbolic to TM.

I think it would be if SM and HE used to meet there. She could take out all her anger in an area where events happened to completely anger her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!