SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, not trying to be pushy about the possibility of cameras at PTL... It's just that I remember coming across one in FM and remember how creepy it was to see it. A forest is not where I expected to come across a camera looking down at me.

Yep. I just drove out to PTL to try to find any cameras (before I had a chance to read it was blocked off) & it is indeed. Cops everywhere, DNR, WMBF news van, etc. Maybe one of them finally talked & the solicitors office felt TM could very well be in more danger at J Reuben than she would if she were at GTown once the news hit... if they find Heather.

My guess--judging by the confused look on TM's face in the new mugshot--it wasn't her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree. It makes much more sense now why TM would have been moved if SM talked.

24851622_BG2.jpg

http://www.live5news.com/story/2485...at-peachtree-landing-for-forensic-reenactment

Reenactment OR affirmation by TM?

Is that white truck a "paddy wagon" parked closest to the water?

...possibly so that TM is not visible to anyone?

Exactly. Taking popularity to a whole new level, with new ramifications from this upsurge of 'Me! Me! Me!'.

Honestly, I can't remember where I found it but I believe it probably was the Dis on the trial watchers thread, not one specific to this case as those were deleted ASAP. All of the posts regarding this case have now been removed from that thread, but I am pretty sure that is where I found the link a few days ago. I am surprised I had never stumbled here before because like you said, I am a wee bit of a crimebuff. ;) I am glad I am here now. :)

Hey Delta Dawn! Thanks for joining us! I was thinking it would only be a matter of time before someone joined us from the disboards.

Would you be able to elaborate on what has happened over at the disboards regarding TCM, aside from the removing of threads ? I mean, has there been any sort of revelation about the administrations view on TCM? I personally find it strange they would remove all talk of TCM & Heather's murder.

Her car being parked sideways makes me sad, like she was trying to get away and couldn't:(

I call BS on the forensic enactment... why would divers be needed for that?

Reenactment OR affirmation by TM?

Is that white truck a "paddy wagon" parked closest to the water?

...possibly so that TM is not visible to anyone?

Whoa. I never considered that either SM or TM may actually be there helping with the "re-enactment". I see someone in a long brown overcoat but nothing in orange. Perhaps they are there and hidden or changed clothes to be normal looking.

don't have a link, but it was mentioned on this board that HE's car was parked 'across' the road, meaning parallel to the water.

I just remembering someone here mentioning that during a discussion about HE's father (TE) picking up the car.

I thought it was said parallel to the edge facing the water. But I've never been clear on this. That silly PR should have had a little diagram on it.

Is the one car facing away from the landing representing Heather's? Since we're doing a reenactment? It that is the case we now know the way her car was parked and as TE said the "odd angle".

Yeah that is not where I pictured her car at all... like it was parked trying to be hidden.

Whoa. I never considered that either SM or TM may actually be there helping with the "re-enactment". I see someone in a long brown overcoat but nothing in orange. Perhaps they are there and hidden or changed clothes to be normal looking.

BBM

Exactly.

Mostly cloudy and 47° here. I'm in shorts.

I think one of them might have been there last night. This is from what someone posted upthread about crime-scene re-enactment:

If being used to help witnesses remember, the reconstruction will often take place at the same time, in the same place, and on the same day so as to recreate the event as accurately as possible.

What day of the week did HE go missing?

Someone mentioned re-enacting Susan smiths car. Perhaps they are re-enacting what might happen if you tossed something about 120 lbs into the water to see where it would end up? It also seems they wouldn't need so many vehicles to do this experiment...

You would think also a lot of conditions would have to be the same...tide times, moon etc.

Kelly

question, did the M's have a boat or access to one, or has that ever been mentioned?

wouldn't there be 2, max 3 cars for reenacting purposes?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I would think because if there was say a scuffle and they were trying to determine where some thing may have landed or something, all those other cars would be in the way.

**Trying to simplify a scenerio to reenact since I have no details of this actual event.

The crime scene vehicle confirms for me that she was killed there. I'm not sure that vehicle would be necessary for a reenactment. Hoping that Heather comes home today for her family and friends to lay her at rest. My heart breaks for a fellow moon child.

Hmm, I wonder that too. It appears to be the only car facing a different direction, at least in the picture. Could it have been used as Heather's car and was parked parallel to the water, but was backed up for the truck to back into the boat ramp to drop a boat? In that picture the truck is still there.

I don't think its that car. From the memorial I understood the cross, candles and such were in the location the car was found.

The memorial was located in a grassy type area off the pavement. It struck me because until I saw those pictures for some reason I had assumed her car was further down in the landing on the pavement. From pictures I had seen before of the road leading in, it seemed to narrow to actually have a car parked on the side without it being in the way.

I can't confirm this, but what I have understood so far.

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member