SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is a view of the reenactment, can someone help me out here? Which, in your opinion, would be HE's car? And which, if any, would be a M's vehicle?

I mean, wouldn't LE park vehicles in the same spot? Unless, of course, they did that during last night's reenactment.

TIA

How I have it on my head would be Heather's car would either be the black vehicle to the right that is obstructed by the tree or the vehicle at the uppermost right portion of the pic. I have no idea about the perps vehicle. A true re-enactment would probably have a car next to a truck, right??

Does anyone else find it interesting that very shortly after TM was moved to another detention center LE was back down at the boat dock the very same day?

And now a news conference at 10:00 AM....For what? To tell us they have been conducting a reenactment?? To tell us there is no new news??

And now a news conference at 10:00 AM....For what? To tell us they have been conducting a reenactment?? To tell us there is no new news??

10am tomorrow? It's already half past noon on the east coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How I have it on my head would be Heather's car would either be the black vehicle to the right that is obstructed by the tree or the vehicle at the uppermost right portion of the pic. I have no idea about the peeps vehicle. A true re-enactment would probably have a car next to a truck, right??

A true reenactment would not have the white van pulled up to the water and 16 vehicles on the scene. IMO

Wait it's already 12:23?? We have to wait until tomorrow at 10??

I am getting chills just seeing pictures of all the vehicles and hoopla.

:please: let this day be fruitful

JMO
LE may have told news people that "re-enactment" story just to keep them from knowing the true reason they are there.

After Susan Smith confessed, and they pulled the car (with the children in it) out of the lake, LE here did an re-enactment and rolled another car down the boat ramp, to see if it really could happen the way she said.
But, at this point, I don't think they have HE's body, so I don't know what they would be re-en-acting. Still makes me think somebody has talked, or at least I am hopeful.

24851622_BG2.jpg

http://www.live5news.com/story/2485...at-peachtree-landing-for-forensic-reenactment

Is the one car facing away from the landing representing Heather's? Since we're doing a reenactment? It that is the case we now know the way her car was parked and as TE said the "odd angle".

They have divers there according to the article. They have also been there since last night. I dont think this is just a reenactment. Why would you have divers unless you suspected a body or evidence ? Why would they need to be there last night to do this?

Heather was there at night.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

If this is a view of the reenactment, can someone help me out here? Which, in your opinion, would be HE's car? And which, if any, would be a M's vehicle?
I mean, wouldn't LE park vehicles in the same spot? Unless, of course, they did that during last night's reenactment.
TIA

How can you re-enact anything if all you know is there was a car parked strangely...?

"Body Watch" how do you cope"?

COPING WITH LOSS OR MISSING

"Body watch" is it a taboo subject? Almost all families of the missing go through it. I did. And, now I sit this watch with other families of the missing. But why does it seem to be so hush-hush?

Some families I know don't want to know when body watch is taking place and that is their perogative so we don't hear from them too much. Others very much want to be a part of it and that is also their prerogative yet they don't seem to talk about what they went through on body watch.

Many aspects of what the families of the missing face are rarely discussed in public, but body watch seems to be the least talked about even though it is what is on the minds of all families every time a body or bones are found anywhere.
<sniped - read more>

http://peace4missing.ning.com/forum/topics/body-watch-how-do-you-cope

I've been sick the past couple of days, so I haven't been posting but have been reading along. Woke up this morning from a dream I was having, where there was a press conference saying Heather had been found. Something about a duffel bag. And now I see this newest news and the hair is standing up on my arms, seriously. I chalk the dream up to having a fever, and the fact that I've been reading non-stop about the case since everything broke last week, but still... so crazy.

I hope that someone has talked. She needs to be laid to rest :(

One other thought....we keep talking about SM being some patsy or wuss that is afraid of his wife. For some reason that just doesn't add up to me. If he was THAT ruled by her, he wouldn't dare step out on SM nor be the big flirt at TK as has been stated by a few of HE coworkers. Those two things just don't seem to jive. Unless he was a different man out than he was at home, perhaps giving him a release of some sort.

I also wouldn't see HE being attracted to some sissified man cowering and afraid of his wife. Just my opinion of course. If he was texting or messaging with HE he couldn't have been TOO worried about the ramifications I'm afraid.

I don't know, it's all just so confusing. The biggest confusion for me is the IE warrants. I can theorize and guess pretty confidently what happened in a way that makes sense for all of this mess...but can't for the life of me wrap my brain around the IE charges. They just don't seem to fit in with anything...

I think this is a case of two pathological personalities that became even more malignant and toxic when in a relationship - a relationship that was likely mutually abusive in a variety of ways. I've wondered about SM's risk-taking by having an affair if he was the 'passive' one, but I don't know that this is necessarily a neat and tidy case of one was the alpha and the other was submissive. That dynamic may have shifted back and forth with both parties having control of the other according to the strengths and weaknesses of each.

I also see risk-taking as part of the theme here. Both SM and TM engaged in risky behavior - the affair (I'm sure it wasn't his first), the IE, the murder/disposal, the social media blabbing, possibly keeping trophies, or at the least, failing to rid their property of evidence, etc.

So my view of SM as being controlled by his wife is more one of him as the sociopathic or narcissistic dumb one who could be made to feel so inept that he willingly participated in whatever has happened here. I don't buy that he cared for HE. I think she was a useful tool to him that suited his own selfish purposes. I'm on the edge of my chair awaiting his attorney's tale of how he had no role in this set-up and killing.

Omgosh too much at once!! I can't keep up!

right! and I've got a grandbebe on my lap! 3 yr old asking, whatchya reading about? I told him Minnie mouse and an evil witch!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

10am tomorrow? It's already half past noon on the east coast.

Oops...after clicking the link for the 10:00 AM news conference, I see it is dated 2/24...Hate when I do that....I still have that feeling, this is more than a reenactment and seems awfully coincidental to the recent move from one jail to another...

Is the one car facing away from the landing representing Heather's? Since we're doing a reenactment? It that is the case we now know the way her car was parked and as TE said the "odd angle".

But yet it does not look like it is parked sideways to me. The car in the photo is parked Not facing the water but facing the entrance to the road, IMO.

TIA

Totally in my brain,What'sThatClue.

I was just going to ask the same question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!