SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. To me this means someone is talking. LE has a known scenario of what happened at PTL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hopefully there was a "field trip", a la Brandon Lavergne!

Still strange that boats are in the water.

Just saw this;
"DNR spokesman Cpl. Robert McCollough said divers are on scene at the request of the State Law Enforcement Division."

Eta: source WMBF news

How do you reenact something when you don't know what happened? I'm thinking someone is talking.

What is crime scene re-enactment?

http://forensicsciencecentral.co.uk/reconstruction.shtml

Crime Scene & Accident Scene Reconstruction

*snip*

When investigating incidents of particular crimes or vehicle collisions, it may not be known exactly what has occurred due to lack of evidence or lack of witnesses. Forensic reconstruction is essentially the process of establishing a sequence of events about the occurrences during and after a crime or other incident through the study, analysis and interpretation of evidence. Through scientific method, gathered information, logical reasoning, and experience, events may be established, whether through a simple mental exercise or an elaborate re-enactment. The resulting reconstruction will hopefully be used to clarify the sequence of events and even jog the memories of victims and witnesses who were present at the time. If being used to help witnesses remember, the reconstruction will often take place at the same time, in the same place, and on the same day so as to recreate the event as accurately as possible.

More at link above.

They have divers there according to the article. They have also been there since last night. I dont think this is just a reenactment. Why would you have divers unless you suspected a body or evidence ? Why would they need to be there last night to do this?

Great, thanks! So far we have varying reports of no one has noticed a camera at the landing itself, to there are possibly cameras at a few nearby locations (including a house with a sign that says Pixie Dust R Us!) that you HAVE to drive by to get to the landing. Here in Northern VT, we have lots of boat landings like PTL but there are no cameras that I know of at any of them.

There isn't a Pixie Dust sign. There is a marker on Google Maps for it. It's just a gated driveway with a security box (and maybe camera) at the gate.

Perhaps they are telling the media that its a reenactment so they leave them alone...

Agree. If there were no boats out that night then why put them there for a reenactment?
Unless they think the reenactment will lead them to the water??

Or unless they're filming the reenactment from the water angle? I would think they'd want to record it from different vantage points if thats whats going on?

Posting in Briana's thread

Save me I don't wanna be at work anymore (Heather Tweet - 2/17/13)

Come see us (Briana Tweet - 1/10/14)

Are you saying Briana tweeted Heather? On 1/10/14?

That makes zero sense.

There are cameras throughout the Francis Marion Forrest. It's possible there are cameras at PTL.

Wish I could recall if cams at MI public boat landing and waccawatchee. I don't ever go to PTL. Not sure - would be surprised.

Are you saying Briana tweeted Heather? On 1/10/14?

That makes zero sense.

No, it looked that way when I read it on Briana's thread, but it's not the case. Just that both of them worked at TK--I believe that's the only coincidence.

Eh. I think if someone was talking, we would have heather in hand.

Not necessarily. If TM or SM said they dumped her in the water, who knows what happened from there. Where does the body of water at PTL lead to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. To me this means someone is talking. LE has a known scenario of what happened at PTL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kegler is quoted as saying this is not due to new information received just part of the on-going investigation but would he put it out there of it was a result of new info?? Maybe not if someone involved is talking and they don't want that info out there to be reported back to someone else.
Probably wishful thinking on my part.

24851622_BG2.jpg

http://www.live5news.com/story/2485...at-peachtree-landing-for-forensic-reenactment

Just saw this;
"DNR spokesman Cpl. Robert McCollough said divers are on scene at the request of the State Law Enforcement Division."

Eta: source WMBF news

Oh WOW. That is really good news IMO. We need to find Heather or some evidence that is solid. This could be the break we have been waiting for.

Sorry that this post may point to her demise but frankly I think most know that already.

Perhaps Tammy was moved as a condition of her spilling the beans.... she requested to be moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lunatoons