SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone verify whether LE is currently at PTL?

Try listening to the Horry County South dispatch scanner. Other than eye witnesses, that's the closest I believe to a confirmation we could get at this moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forensic re-enactment, or did they make a detour with Tammy down Peachtree Rd. on the way to Georgetown yesterday? You would take Hwy 544 from Conway to Georgetown. Just sayin'...

I work not far from PTL & I've been wondering about cameras "in the area" so I plan to drive over there and look for myself :) I'll report back ASAP!

[/URL]

Great, thanks! So far we have varying reports of no one has noticed a camera at the landing itself, to there are possibly cameras at a few nearby locations (including a house with a sign that says Pixie Dust R Us!) that you HAVE to drive by to get to the landing. Here in Northern VT, we have lots of boat landings like PTL but there are no cameras that I know of at any of them.

If they are in the water they are looking for something, a weapon, body, something.

Forensic re-enactment, or did they make a detour with Tammy down Peachtree Rd. on the way to Georgetown yesterday? You would take Hwy 544 from Conway to Georgetown. Just sayin'...

I believe TM was moved Wednesday.

A reenactment makes no sense there. Unless someone has talked perhaps. And if what someone stated is true...that there are LE in white suits etc, I'd guess its more than a reenactment.(and I'm not a conspiracy theorist, lol)

Still strange that boats are in the water.

Agree. If there were no boats out that night then why put them there for a reenactment?
Unless they think the reenactment will lead them to the water??

I would be shocked if there are video cameras at PTL. I seriously doubt it.

There are cameras throughout the Francis Marion Forrest. It's possible there are cameras at PTL.

Let me throw another little wrench in the works...

Can anyone tell me why would an FBI profiler be on this case? I know there was one meeting with family this week but I had always thought they only worked SK profiling etc. do they do something else?

Very good question right now.

If they have boats and divers, it's more than a reenactment. jmo

Something is very, very ominous about the Tilted Kilts in South Carolina...3 girls now, I can't believe it.

I seriously considered working there last year. Not anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paul3398