SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me throw another little wrench in the works...

Can anyone tell me why would an FBI profiler be on this case? I know there was one meeting with family this week but I had always thought they only worked SK profiling etc. do they do something else?

Perhaps to give an insight to the personalities in question and how best to . . . relate to them.
This is to as to why they'd be on the case.

Hi Kandee--Welcome!!

Read a few pages back and you will see there is someone who knows them and knows that SM had a "real" FB page that got shut down when this case started heating up and the new one appeared.

Glad you are here!!

I didn't say it was "shut down". I believe it was deleted, probably by Sidney to show Tammy he was "done" & did not want to contact Heather anymore. Then after his name was brought up in the case, another one popped up as Sidney & Tammy Moorer, with Tammy being the person running it... to show their Oh Soooo Magical relationship. Then after people accused Tammy of being controlling of Sidney, it was then changed to just Sidney Moorer. Still with Tammy posting as Sidney.

Thank u Kelly xo! I'm especially interested in the dynamics of TM and SM relationship---everything we have learned so far points to TM being the dominate one In the relationship but for some reason it is just not clicking for me---i feel like TM is so out there and verbal and narcissistic YET we really know nothing of SM---and it feels weird to me bc SM comes across as an emasculated shell YET this can't be totally true---I don't know if I am articulating effectively, sorry friends! IF TM was really this "hot" rock n roll photographer (groupie) WHAT In the WORLD drew her to the SM that is being portrayed as this controllable spineless jellyfish? There's got to be more to SM how do we uncover it?

Narcissists are drawn to Co-Dependants and Co-Dependants are drawn to Narcissists. Most of the time it's totally subconscious, but the attraction is real. I know from experience.

Can anyone tell me why would an FBI profiler be on this case? I know there was one meeting with family this week but I had always thought they only worked SK profiling etc. do they do something else?

Not an FBI profiler. a SLED profiler, meinmyrtlebeach..

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html

HCPD Chief Rhodes said there's a task force of about 15 investigators, which in addition to Horry County police investigators, includes two Myrtle Beach police detectives, two Horry County sheriff's office deputies, a solicitor's office investigator and a State Law Enforcement Division profiler and at least three SLED investigators.
Also on the case are individual investigators from the U.S. Marshall's Office and FBI. Horry County police Lt. Chip Squires leads the task force.

Thank you. The other girls who were found have me worried that there might be something else going on...

As far as SM denying speaking with Heather, I imagine that would be a normal response based on his fear of hurting/angering his wife any further. I don't think he fears the police nearly as much as he probably fears her anger.

Also, I don't know how well he would be able to try to contact Heather in the following days if he promised his wife he was going to behave. Particularly since the police had already caught him in a lie and he admitted to having contacted her. I'm sure TM wasn't too pleased about that.

Just to clarify, I meant he would've been trying to call her on the 18th and 19th after they met but before LE got involved and wife finding out (considering all the communications earlier) if he wasn't involved. Just my thoughts. But I guess it would depend on past communication patterns between the two.

Profilers can be used to try to help analyze a known suspect, to get ideas as to where they may have put a body, what they might do next, etc...
JMO

Hi friends! I have been following this case from SC since the beginning. I am happy to be here. My question is this. if TM is 41, and FB says she graduated HS in 2011? Most 41 year olds graduated around 1990. Do you think her deception is intentional?

Maybe she dropped out of high school and got her GED then.

Anyone else find it really, really disturbing that two girls who knew each other and worked at the same chain (that has waitresses who aren't the drinking age dressed in skimpy outfits) were murdered within three months of each other? Freakishly coincidental.

Anyone else find it really, really disturbing that two girls who knew each other and worked at the same chain (that has waitresses who aren't the drinking age dressed in skimpy outfits) were murdered within three months of each other? Freakishly coincidental.

Which two knew each other? I'm lost, sorry.

There have been some very odd/freaky/strange/scary conicedences in this case IMHO

K

Maybe it has to do with some of the men they meet through these jobs. JMO

This is really out there, but I wondered if someone was trying to make it look as though there is a serial killer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radiodial