SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fwiw, I'm local and live just a stones throw from PTL. My wife and info out to eat all the time in murrells inlet. It's 15 or 20 minute drive generally. We don't think twice about going to murrells inlet to eat, then back to myrtle beach to shop or whatever.

As far as video at ptl, I've never seen any there. I was just there this week for the prayer vigil and didn't see any. If there were, they are very well hidden in the trees, which would be odd. There really isn't anything at ptl other than a boat ramp and small parking area at a dead end of the road. I took LEs meaning to be video surveillance in the "general" area...perhaps from an occasional home or something. The swing bridge up on the main Rd near the beginning of peach tree has some cameras but it would seem to me that TM and SM wouldn't go past there coming from home to PTL.

Just a thought...

Does anyone see any ME trucks or News Teams there???
Just wondering if this will hit the noon news.

Fwiw, I'm local and live just a stones throw from PTL. My wife and info out to eat all the time in murrells inlet. It's 15 or 20 minute drive generally. We don't think twice about going to murrells inlet to eat, then back to myrtle beach to shop or whatever.

As far as video at ptl, I've never seen any there. I was just there this week for the prayer vigil and didn't see any. If there were, they are very well hidden in the trees, which would be odd. There really isn't anything at ptl other than a boat ramp and small parking area at a dead end of the road. I took LEs meaning to be video surveillance in the "general" area...perhaps from an occasional home or something. The swing bridge up on the main Rd near the beginning of peach tree has some cameras but it would seem to me that TM and SM wouldn't go past there coming from home to PTL.

Just a thought...

If you are just a stones throw, can you look and see if there are tons of cops and if it is blocked off right now?

Pretty please?

:)

I haven't read ahead, but is there anybody who thinks it is possible that there is a serial killer (possibly posing as a cop- drivers' licenses on seats of cars) in the area who might also be responsible for Heather's murder? Possibly someone who stalks girls who are out with dates?
Could it be that the drama between the M's and Heather were coincidental to her murder? Could it have been very unlucky timing?
Affairs with married men aren't uncommon, and their wives finding out and contacting the girlfriends is also not uncommon. Someone with no sensitivity and extreme anger might say things that are shocking, but might not necessarily kill the other woman.
I wonder if what was found at the M's house, if not direct evidence of a murder, might be something personal (possibly very personal) of Heather's. Suppose she gave SM a gift of something of hers, and he had it locked away from TM?

I appreciate a new perspective--it's good to get wheels turning in a new direction. In this case, I do not think whatever happened to her was coincidental to her contact with the Ms. I tried to play out these scenerios early in the case but I keep coming back to the fact that Sidney didn't seem to be forthcoming when questioned. IF he had no part in it AND was questioned privately, he should have no trouble saying ok yeah I'm still talking to her, we met, I left and she was fine, she was headed home, I don't know what happened after that. I also think we would have a record of SM trying to get a hold of her in the next two days --from his phone records (granted we don't know what those show)
He would be worried not indignant. JMO

I do not believe they ended the relationship!
I think they told ppl it's over.
I think SM was in love with her I don't believe he set her up
I think the two of them were ambushed as they sat in a parked
Car

I Agree. Another New user here *Hello Everyone* but, not new to this case. I am a local in MB and have followed this case very closely. I know alot of people won't agree but, my theory is the same. I do not for one minute believe that the Ms had an 'open' relationship. TM thinks way too much of herself. I believe that SM and HE had a significant relationship and TM found out about it and made SM End it. I think TM got others involved and threatened SM. possibly using custody/CS against him. I believe they were still involved secretly and HE was having a hard time coping with her feelings. I also believe that TM controlled SM personal social media page as well. I think that was her way of taunting HE and keeping control of SM. I too don't believe he set her up intentionally. I believe the same ...that they were ambushed and neither of them could regain control of the situation. I think he was ready to leave myself and I think the two of them got 'mobbed' and ambushed. JMO and I pls know I am not defending anyone here...just my thoughts from everything I have learned...

Hope I didn't step out of line anywhere in my post ...being new I have been afraid to post anything..If anything is not allow please Snip it! I love hearing everyone else's input. I a huge Crime buff and have followed most of the high profile cases. This one hits close too home for me.

If you are just a stones throw, can you look and see if there are tons of cops and if it is blocked off right now?

Pretty please?

I was just posting this :)
Pretty please meinmyrtlebeach (I wish I had those cute little animations I'd put the little begging ones up)

One other thought....we keep talking about SM being some patsy or wuss that is afraid of his wife. For some reason that just doesn't add up to me. If he was THAT ruled by her, he wouldn't dare step out on SM nor be the big flirt at TK as has been stated by a few of HE coworkers. Those two things just don't seem to jive. Unless he was a different man out than he was at home, perhaps giving him a release of some sort.

I also wouldn't see HE being attracted to some sissified man cowering and afraid of his wife. Just my opinion of course. If he was texting or messaging with HE he couldn't have been TOO worried about the ramifications I'm afraid.

I don't know, it's all just so confusing. The biggest confusion for me is the IE warrants. I can theorize and guess pretty confidently what happened in a way that makes sense for all of this mess...but can't for the life of me wrap my brain around the IE charges. They just don't seem to fit in with anything...

One other thought....we keep talking about SM being some patsy or wuss that is afraid of his wife. For some reason that just doesn't add up to me. If he was THAT ruled by her, he wouldn't dare step out on SM nor be the big flirt at TK as has been stated by a few of HE coworkers. Those two things just don't seem to jive. Unless he was a different man out than he was at home, perhaps giving him a release of some sort.

I also wouldn't see HE being attracted to some sissified man cowering and afraid of his wife. Just my opinion of course. If he was texting or messaging with HE he couldn't have been TOO worried about the ramifications I'm afraid.

I don't know, it's all just so confusing. The biggest confusion for me is the IE warrants. I can theorize and guess pretty confidently what happened in a way that makes sense for all of this mess...but can't for the life of me wrap my brain around the IE charges. They just don't seem to fit in with anything...

I Agree. Another New user here *Hello Everyone* but, not new to this case. I am a local in MB and have followed this case very closely. I know alot of people won't agree but, my theory is the same. I do not for one minute believe that the Ms had an 'open' relationship. TM thinks way too much of herself. I believe that SM and HE had a significant relationship and TM found out about it and made SM End it. I think TM got others involved and threatened SM. possibly using custody/CS against him. I believe they were still involved secretly and HE was having a hard time coping with her feelings. I also believe that TM controlled SM personal social media page as well. I think that was her way of taunting HE and keeping control of SM. I too don't believe he set her up intentionally. I believe the same ...that they were ambushed and neither of them could regain control of the situation. I think he was ready to leave myself and I think the two of them got 'mobbed' and ambushed. JMO and I pls know I am not defending anyone here...just my thoughts from everything I have learned...

Hope I didn't step out of line anywhere in my post ...being new I have been afraid to post anything..If anything is not allow please Snip it! I love hearing everyone else's input. I a huge Crime buff and have followed most of the high profile cases. This one hits close too home for me.

Hi Kandee--Welcome!!

Read a few pages back and you will see there is someone who knows them and knows that SM had a "real" FB page that got shut down when this case started heating up and the new one appeared.

Glad you are here!!

If what eyewitnesses are telling is true about LE at PTL, i find it telling after TM was moved yesterday.

Pretty please?

Unfortunately, not at home at the moment so I couldn't say. Very interesting an scary news from downstairs if its true about what's there at the moment.

I have been to MB but not MI. I am wondering if it is similar to where I live. Most of the locals avoid the strip/boardwalk and go to less traveled places when they can. I know another mentioned that at Christmas it isn't too busy but there are still tourists. And working at the TK, she/he wanted to be away from that. So is MI touristy as well?

Kelly

In the summer time it is full of tourists (and locals). It is a totally different vibe from MB. This time of year mostly locals in MI. Yes I can't tell you the last time I was anywhere near the boulevard in MB. We just don't go there. Broadway is a different story though. Locals frequent the restaurants and night spots at Broadway.

Let me throw another little wrench in the works...

Can anyone tell me why would an FBI profiler be on this case? I know there was one meeting with family this week but I had always thought they only worked SK profiling etc. do they do something else?

I would be shocked if there are video cameras at PTL. I seriously doubt it.

I appreciate a new perspective--it's good to get wheels turning in a new direction. In this case, I do not think whatever happened to her was coincidental to her contact with the Ms. I tried to play out these scenerios early in the case but I keep coming back to the fact that Sidney didn't seem to be forthcoming when questioned. IF he had no part in it AND was questioned privately, he should have no trouble saying ok yeah I'm still talking to her, we met, I left and she was fine, she was headed home, I don't know what happened after that. I also think we would have a record of SM trying to get a hold of her in the next two days --from his phone records (granted we don't know what those show)
He would be worried not indignant. JMO

Thank you. The other girls who were found have me worried that there might be something else going on...
As far as SM denying speaking with Heather, I imagine that would be a normal response based on his fear of hurting/angering his wife any further. I don't think he fears the police nearly as much as he probably fears her anger.
Also, I don't know how well he would be able to try to contact Heather in the following days if he promised his wife he was going to behave. Particularly since the police had already caught him in a lie and he admitted to having contacted her. I'm sure TM wasn't too pleased about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98