SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
COPS AT PTL RIGHT NOW!!!!! I am on my phone at work so not sure if anyone has told y'all but the cops were at ptl last night with it blocked off and were back agin this morning. Lots of cops, DNR, white vans, again they have it blocked off and won't anyone down there. Anyone else heard this?

Saw this in the Parking Lot a few minutes ago from another poster as well. May today be the day Heather is returned to her family. :please::please::please:

Hello sleuthers. :seeya: First post here (how did I never know about this forum before now?!) and have to say I am really impressed with the way the board is ran from what I have seen so far. Far different than the Dis boards where I first met TM. :facepalm: I was trying to read everything before I finally posted, but this above made me have to go ahead and jump on in.

I don't know if I should say this and if any of it is not allowed, please don't ban me, lol, but snip away. I know them (as in person, face to face know them). Up until a few days ago when their pages were removed, you would see we were still FB friends. This case came to my attention a few weeks into the new year when TM contacted a mutual friend about trying to get a new job. Since that is all hearsay, I won't relay that, but that is the time I really started digging and really paying attention to her FB rants, as well as going back into her timeline to read more. I have a slew of my own opinions on what went on, but needless to say, it did not take me long to realize this person was not who I thought they were at first and both my instincts and brain were in line when they told me to no longer interact with her. I admit I didn't delete her, because honestly, I didn't want to lose that ability to snoop. I was unaware that so much of her stuff remained public for the world to see.

Just speculation, of course, but IMO I think all these 'shots fired' reports was her way of working on a set-up. If SM stepped out of line and revealed anything, it is JMO that she would have shot him but made it seem like the lynch mob did it and that is how she kept him in line. It would explain his change in looks, the weight loss, his whooped dog look.

JMO, I do think she would harm him because I think she believes he has harmed the family. He has ruined her fantasy life and I believe she kowtowed him into going her way or she would remove him from the picture. What a picture that would paint if she framed him solely and suddenly became the grieving and broken widow of a man gone astray! Anyway, just my opinion. I have lots. :twocents:

When I started following this case, some of the brilliant posters here speculated that TM actually did the disappearance of HE. Afterward, she had been threatening SM so he would not talk.

I am beginning to think they might have been correct. TM might have gone insane and murdered HE. Then she has been threatening to kill SM, herself and the kids if he revealed anything. (I noticed that an LE mentioned that the children were safe after the arrest was made.) She may have held SM quiet by threatening the kids.

Thanks for joining us.

COPS AT PTL RIGHT NOW!!!!! I am on my phone at work so not sure if anyone has told y'all but the cops were at ptl last night with it blocked off and were back agin this morning. Lots of cops, DNR, white vans, again they have it blocked off and won't anyone down there. Anyone else heard this?

I am praying this is the closure the Elvis family needs.

Maybe those threats SM WERE from TM....wonder if he talked. PLease please please...

Kelly

Man, I hope one of them spilled the beans and they separated them because of the ensuing drama that was sure to take place.

A first date IS significant, especially if it goes well! You notice things like how late you stay out so in the future (if the relationship works out) you can say thinks like..."remember how we stayed out until 2 am on our first date??, it was so much fun".....

No I am on twitter and now checking the fb pages. Going to listen to the scanner too. Whoa.

Someone please keep the thread updated.
Please please let this be the day Heather comes home.
Although it could just be evidence gathering either way it's hopeful.

Just dropping in to say hello and thank everyone for their riveting sleuthing over the past couple months. I discovered Websleuths after reading about sweet Heather in TE's article on xojane.com. It has taken me a few days to get an account and am not an experienced forum poster.

I will note that although I have spent a lot of time reading mysteries and following true crime cases in the media and fancied myself fairly astute in discerning guilt, I was still surprised as TCM's apparent involvement unfolded before our eyes on social media, etc.

Granted, I was a bit of a latecomer to the case, but the whole thing is so weird and it has been surreal to watch the case progress from afar. I am in upstate NY and there is no mention of the case on MSM that I have caught. However, I live very rurally and do not have access of MSNBC and HLN, etc. I also have a toddler so we don't watch much news anyways so WS, plus Myrtle Beach-area news outlets are where I have gleaned my info.

what has captured my attention about this case is of course sweet, beautiful Heather and her family's exquisite anguish. That poor, poor family. My heart wrenches at their suffering. I vacationed in MB as a teen and am sure the area has changed vastly since my visit as a 14 and 15-year old 20- some years ago, but I can't help picturing the area as I remember it in the early 1990's.

Have some theories of my own and I can't help thinking SM and HRE met to tryst/discuss a future together and were ambushed by TCM. As more details emerge I realize how far fetched that notion seems now. I suppose part of me wants to believe SM cared for HRE and was then threatened by TCM to participate in a coverup.

Sorry for a long first post that doesn't further the probe into the disappearance. Mostly I just wanted to express my admiration for you all, say hello and note how much the case has affected me.

This place on the map is very near Peachtree Landing. It has a long gated driveway to a couple of homes. You can't get to the landing without passing it. It is gated, and has a security box (to announce your arrival) at the gate. I bet it has a camera too. Maybe this is where the camera was that captured the goings-on that night.

Interesting tidbit... on map view, there's a label on the propery. Pixie Dust R Us.

http://goo.gl/maps/PlXfC

edit: forgot the link lol

Pixie Dust R Us... is a home based business. "We carry a wide range of premade items~ and personalized items can ship out next day! We carry an assortment of *tutu's*appliqué shirts*boutique bows*diaper cases*pillow case dresses* and much more." Cameras would not surprise me at all.

You may be right about the water.

There are homes directly beside Peachtree Landing.
A gunshot would've been heard and reported.

I live in the woods, we hear gunshots alllllll the time. we don't report them. ohhh but in retrospect, if I heard what happened, I might think back and report it.

I always do this, half way thru a post, I change my line of thinking!! this case is crazy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Maybe TM was moved to this supposedly better jail situation as either a reward or condition of giving LE info as to where Heather is.

Where did you hear about it?

I still don't think Sidney....Disney.... is his given name....

Just dropping in to say hello and thank everyone for their riveting sleuthing over the past couple months. I discovered Websleuths after reading about sweet Heather in TE's article on xojane.com. It has taken me a few days to get an account and am not an experienced forum poster.

I will note that although I have spent a lot of time reading mysteries and following true crime cases in the media and fancied myself fairly astute in discerning guilt, I was still surprised as TCM's apparent involvement unfolded before our eyes on social media, etc.

Granted, I was a bit of a latecomer to the case, but the whole thing is so weird and it has been surreal to watch the case progress from afar. I am in upstate NY and there is no mention of the case on MSM that I have caught. However, I live very rurally and do not have access of MSNBC and HLN, etc. I also have a toddler so we don't watch much news anyways so WS, plus Myrtle Beach-area news outlets are where I have gleaned my info.

what has captured my attention about this case is of course sweet, beautiful Heather and her family's exquisite anguish. That poor, poor family. My heart wrenches at their suffering. I vacationed in MB as a teen and am sure the area has changed vastly since my visit as a 14 and 15-year old 20- some years ago, but I can't help picturing the area as I remember it in the early 1990's.

Have some theories of my own and I can't help thinking SM and HRE met to tryst/discuss a future together and were ambushed by TCM. As more details emerge I realize how far fetched that notion seems now. I suppose part of me wants to believe SM cared for HRE and was then threatened by TCM to participate in a coverup.

Sorry for a long first post that doesn't further the probe into the disappearance. Mostly I just wanted to express my admiration for you all, say hello and note how much the case has affected me.

ALLCAPSALLDAY, Welcome to WS!!! It is always interesting to read a new perspective on things!

:thewave:

Hmmmm.....at ptl now? How many hundreds or thousands of people have been there since heather went missing? They must have a specific tip or confession. I hope.

I never thought it might be nice to stand in line at Sam's on a Friday.

Great way to get caught up. Although if the woman behind me doesn't stop popping her gum...I might end up as a case on here.

:banghead:

I live in the woods, we hear gunshots alllllll the time. we don't report them. ohhh but in retrospect, if I heard what happened, I might think back and report it.

I always do this, half way thru a post, I change my line of thinking!! this case is crazy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I don't live in the woods but I live on a country road that is woodsy--it is only about 1 mile from our city's limit (so not really too far out there) and I hear gunshots frequently - it barely registers anymore. Kind of like the rooster two doors down that is very confused as to when to crow-I no longer hear him. Now if the gunshot sounds really close like next door I do make note of the time--just in case.

Is there any local news source that has picked this up? Somebody--news--should be out there.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24841380/sc-teen-found
HOME > AP > SOUTH CAROLINA
Updated: 6:59 a.m. Friday, Feb. 28, 2014

The Associated Press
ELGIN, S.C. — Officials say a Kershaw County teen whose body was found in some woods this week has been asphyxiated.
The State newspaper reported (http://bit.ly/1hp0Y1R ) that Kershaw County Coroner Johnny Fellers said he is trying to determine exactly how 18-year-old Briana Nicole Rabon was killed.
Sheriff Jim Matthews said a male who was with Rabon on Tuesday evening is not considered a person of interest in her death.

SC murdered teen asphyxiated, search continues for suspect
Posted: Feb 27, 2014 12:42 PM EST
Updated: Feb 28, 2014 7:13 AM EST
By Associated Press

I want to believe that Heather's killer(s) have been caught, but is there anybody who thinks it is possible that there is a serial killer (possibly posing as a cop- drivers' licenses on seats of cars) in the area who might also be responsible for Heather's murder? Possibly someone who stalks girls who are out with dates, or girls working at certain places?
Could it be that the drama between the M's and Heather were coincidental to her murder? Could it have been very unlucky timing?
Affairs with married men aren't uncommon, and their wives finding out and contacting the girlfriends is also not uncommon. Someone with no sensitivity and extreme anger might say things that are shocking, but might not necessarily kill the other woman.
I wonder if what was found at the M's house, if not direct evidence of a murder, might be something personal (possibly very personal) of Heather's. Suppose she gave SM a gift of something of hers, and he had it locked away from TM?

Am I correct in the timeline: the Indecent Exposure charges (2 of them in 2 separate places) the night of the alleged murder? If SM was indecently exposing himself, and his wife was also, would he also be in a car with HE trysting? If so, the dude was really, really confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98