SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you :) I am so much better without him. I have a great husband now who is faithful and honest.

OT + JMO
That is great news and I believe there are some lessons that some of us can learn from others with more life experiences.

#1-Life is way too short to allow ourselves to suffer in a bad relationship because there is someone out there for all of us that is a nice, kind, honest, faithful, etc. person. They do exist out there. It may be very difficult to find that person, but I guarantee they do exist. If not where you live, then elsewhere there is that someone.

#2-It can be very complex especially when children our involved but nobody should have to suffer through life. Nobody should be miserable most all the time in a relationship. If the misery dramatically outwieghs the good times, then we have to seriously think about what we are doing to ourselves and everyone else around us. Sure, every relationship has some bad times, but they should never be there 90 percent of the time.

#3-Like in your case, most people I have met that finally decided to end a bad relationship ends up happier in the long run. I have never met anyone yet that said they wish they would have never left and wanted to go back to the "bad/miserable" relationship.

Currently 2 eye witnesses confirming LE presence at PTL per a couple of FB posts. Make that 3. Says no news on scene at present just LE.

I don't remember reading that they have surveillance of the PTL area. Could you or someone else be so kind as to provide a link to the article where LE says this?

Thanks! :)

I work not far from PTL & I've been wondering about cameras "in the area" so I plan to drive over there and look for myself :) I'll report back ASAP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be shocked if there are video cameras at PTL. I seriously doubt it.

I didn't say at PTL. I said just before it on PeachTree. There is a property with a locked gate. There is a security box at the gate that you can talk to the homeowner from your car so they can open the gate for you. I thought it might be equipped with a camera.

WMBFNews.com ‏@wmbfnews 1m

#BreakingNews: Horry County Police at Peachtree Landing for 'forensic reenactment' - Details: http://bit.ly/1kgKb3Q pic.twitter.com/zaaGrsMe5j

Retweet
Favorite

I want to believe that Heather's killer(s) have been caught, but is there anybody who thinks it is possible that there is a serial killer (possibly posing as a cop- drivers' licenses on seats of cars) in the area who might also be responsible for Heather's murder? Possibly someone who stalks girls who are out with dates, or girls working at certain places?
Could it be that the drama between the M's and Heather were coincidental to her murder? Could it have been very unlucky timing?
Affairs with married men aren't uncommon, and their wives finding out and contacting the girlfriends is also not uncommon. Someone with no sensitivity and extreme anger might say things that are shocking, but might not necessarily kill the other woman.
I wonder if what was found at the M's house, if not direct evidence of a murder, might be something personal (possibly very personal) of Heather's. Suppose she gave SM a gift of something of hers, and he had it locked away from TM?

What is the best way to prove you didn't commit a crime?

Yes I know this is ridiculously far-fetched but the murder of another young, beautiful TK waitress - I can see TCM shouting "See! I didn't do it! The *real* killer is still out there!" KWIM?

And to go even further, is it completely unheard of for someone to create an alibi for someone behind bars by committing a similar crime?

Pondering out loud, JMO.

I didn't say at PTL. I said just before it on PeachTree. There is a property with a locked gate. There is a security box at the gate that you can talk to the homeowner from your car so they can open the gate for you. I thought it might be equipped with a camera.

I agree...if you are going to go so far as to have a box to announce someone's arrival at the gate, chances are you have sprung for the whole security package. I would imagine camera's would not be far fetched.

Kelly

Anyone else find it really, really disturbing that two girls who knew each other and worked at the same chain (that has waitresses who aren't the drinking age dressed in skimpy outfits) were murdered within three months of each other? Freakishly coincidental.

I believe Amber worked at TK, Heather worked at TK but I don't know if they knew each other.
Did BR, the girl identified yesterday, work at TK also?

I have an electric gate with a keypad and HD camera. Daytime images in color but night vision black/white. The cameras are set on motion detection and are very clear not fuzzy like the video at the Ms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer